Windows 11 Download Free ISO file [32, 64 bit] Complete Setup Guide – As you all know Windows 11 Launch and many people want to download it but a lot of people are not able to download windows 11 because they don’t know the right way to download from where to download What should be the Requirements it to download? So if you also want to know all this, you also want to download Window 11, you are in the right place. Today, I am going to tell you Step By Step how to download Window 11.
Microsoft keep making some changes day in and day out, Update bring in as if Window came 7 earlier, then 8 came then 8.1 came then Window 10 came and now Windows 11 has been Launch so let us know about Window 11 in detail.
Key Highlights Of Window 11
|Operating System Name||Window 11|
|Window 11 Launch Date||11 June 2021|
|Windows 11 ISO File Size||4.53 GB|
|Windows 11 Free Or Paid||If you have a Original version of Windows 10, you can easily use Windows 11 in Free. Well Windows 11 is completely Free.|
Windows 11 Download Free ISO file [32, 64 bit] Complete Setup Guide
- Windows 11 Microsoft is the new est part of the Windows Operating System by the company.
- The best and most preferred Window of all the old Old Version Windows Software is being seen on 11.
A lot of people are liking it too and its features are quite different from the rest. It’s quite new. You’ll see a lot different in it. Windows 11 has been brought after 6 years Yes friends Windows 10 was brought about 6 years ago today and a lot of people were also excited for Windows 11 so it has been reported by two friends Official Windows Twitter Handle that Windows 11 will be brought on 24th June 2021 and now it is over.
Minimum System Requirement 2021
Friends, It is very important to know what is very important to keep in mind to download and install Windows 11. You don’t know if you won’t be able to install it on your computer, so it’s very important to know how much space your computer has, what is your computer’s core processor.
- When it comes to processors, it is necessary to have minimum 1GHz and 2 Core processor which is 64-bit processor compatible and compatible with System on a Chip (SoC).
- The display must be at least 9 inches and should support minimum 720p.
Graphics Card :
- The graphics card should be DirectX 12 Supported.
- When it comes to storage, it is important to have at least 64GB Storage.
- This feature is a little off-the-box and it requires at least 4GB Ram not to sport in laptops/pissis with less RAM.
|Processor||1 gigahertz (GHz) or faster with 2 or more cores on a compatible 64-bit processor or System on a Chip (SoC)|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
|Storage||64 GB or larger storage device|
|System firmware||UEFI, Secure Boot capable|
|TPM||Trusted Platform Module (TPM) version 2.0|
|Graphics card||DirectX 12 compatible graphics / WDDM 2.x|
|Display||> 9″ with HD Resolution (720p)|
|Internet connection||Microsoft account and internet connectivity required for setup for Windows 11 Home|
Windows 11 Features
If we talk about Windows 11 Features, there are a lot of features in Windows 11 and it is difficult to tell so many Features here so I’ll tell you some highlighted features here that will work very well Windows in 11.
- New & Fresh UI Design
- Faster than Windows 10
- Snap Layouts
- Auto HDR Gaming
- Android Apps Available in Microsoft Store
- New Tablet Mode
- New Widgets
- New Icons
- Security Improved
- New Tablet Mode
- Dark Mode
|Virtual Desktop Support||
|Integrated Android App||
|New User Interface||
|New Settings App||
|Android App Support
|New App Store||
Windows 11 32 – 64 Bit Installation Process
- The question of how to download .
- Windows 11 has been asked a lot of space and a lot of people were searching for windows 11 for a long time .
- How to download Window 11 and because of this a lot of people are downloading it from anywhere and inviting viruses to their laptops in their computer.
- Friends First you need to see if your computer or your laptop is in the condition of downloading Windows 11.
- Always Downlaod From Trusted Source .
- Did you know you can download and install Windows 11 with the help of your Windows 10.
- I’ll tell you Step by Step how you can update Windows 10 and install Windows 11 .
- Friends also tell you that you want to have a Activated Computer to download Windows 11 only then you can download Windows 11 to your computer.
STEP 1: First you open your computer and then click the Button you Start on the bottom side and click Setting.
STEP 2: After clicking on Setting, you will open a page that will show you the Update & Security option.
STEP 3: Now you’ll open a list in front of you in which you have to click on Windows Insider Program.
STEP 4: You then have to click on the Get Started.
STEP 5: Now you’ll be asked to Windows Insider Program Join If you’ve already created an account on it, you’ll click on the Switch Account if not, you’ll Account Register it.
STEP 6: Now you have created your own account. Now click on the option Confirm you have Pick Your Insider Setting in front of you.
STEP 7: Now you have created your own account. Now click on the option Confirm you have Pick Your Insider Setting.
STEP 8: Now you will be called to Restart your Computer. You will click on it friends, then your windows 11 download Process will start and the new dashboard of Windows 11 will open in front of you Friends keep in mind that your Internet should be fast otherwise it will take you a long time to download Windows 11 just Follow all these Step your Windows 11 will be downloaded.
Mannual Windows 11 Install
- Just as you used to boot and install all windows operating systems in your PC, you have to boot it up by ISO Download 11 Windows above, then install Manual on your PC, but microsoft has not released any original ISO file of Windows 11 right now.
Microsoft Users will get Windows 11 Update From Which Date ?
Microsoft has announced the release date of Windows 11. According to Microsoft, Windows 11 will be released on October 5. The good thing is that Windows 11 Will be Free For All Users Who Are Already Using Windows 10.
- Windows 11 release date is set for October 5, Microsoft announced on Tuesday.
- The announcement comes a few months after the new operating system was unveiled at the end of June this year.
- The software giant said that on October 5, the free upgrade to Windows 11 will begin rolling out to all eligible Windows 10 PCs and PCs that come with the next-generation Windows operating system will become available for sale.
- The new Windows version will come with a host of changes including a refreshed interface and a centrally located Start menu.
- However, it will not include support for Android apps at the time of its official release in October.
- Microsoft will begin rolling out Windows 11 to Windows 10 eligible PCs on October 5th, although not all PCs will update to the new version on day one.
- The update will be available in phases.
- “We expect all eligible devices to be offered a free upgrade to Windows 11 through the middle of 2022.
How To Check Windows 11 Update In My Windows 10 PC Or Laptop ?
- Windows Update lets users know when Windows 11 will be available for their existing Windows 10 PC.
- Users can know about updates by going to Settings > Windows Update > Check for updates.
What Is The Windows 10 Support End Date ?
- If you have a PC that is not eligible for Windows 11, Microsoft has assured to continue supporting Windows 10 until October 14, 2025.
- It also recently announced new features including Windows Hello improvements and WPA3 H2E Wi-Fi support that will also be part of Windows later in the year.
FAQ About Window 11
Q : What is The Window 11 Launch Date ?
Q : What Is The Size Of Window 11 ISO File If I Download ?
Q : Can Windows use for 11 free?
What Is The Windows 10 Support End Date ?