Vaccination Registration For 15 to 18 Years, Dose 1 & 2, Appointment – Vaccination registration will be started on the CoWIN platform for children in the age group of 15-18 from January 1. Dr R S Sharma, head of CoWIN platform, said: “We have added an additional (10th) ID card for registration — student ID cards as some may not have Aadhaar or other identity cards. ”
In view of the rise in cases of the omicron variant of COVID-19, Prime Minister Narendra Modi had on December 25 announced three major decisions in the fight against the virus, including starting vaccination for children in the age group of 15-18 years from January of the new year. Today we are going to tell you how you can register for online vaccination for your children from 15 years to 18 years of age online.
Vaccination Registration For 15 to 18 Years Old, Dose 1 & 2, Appointment
Let us tell you that through the online process, the parents of children can book vaccination slots through smartphones as well as laptops and PCs and internet and they will not even need to get out of the house. This platform is very important for parents and can be applied for as soon as the registration for vaccination starts from January 1. If you have children of this age in your home, then you do not need to worry, you can also complete the process of vaccination with the help of this process. Covid Vaccination Certificate Pdf Download | Covid Certificate Download
How To Register on the Co-WIN app ?
Registration on the Co-WIN app is mandatory for children between 15-18 years of age to book vaccination slots.
- First of all, go to www.cowin.gov.in for registration.
- Click on ‘Register/Sign-In’.
- Enter the mobile number.
- Enter the OTP on the portal and click on “Verify”.
- Once your mobile number is verified with the OTP, share details such as name, age, gender and a photo ID.
- Upload photo ID now. Apart from Aadhaar and other national identity cards, school IDs of children eligible for vaccination will also be accepted.
- After that, click on the ‘Register’ button.
- After registration, schedule your vaccination appointment by selecting a date and centre.
- You can select the vaccination centre by entering your PIN code or by searching the drop-down district-wise.
- Click on the vaccination centre of your choice to get the date and check the availability of slots.
CoWin Platform Chief Dr RS Sharma has said that children of 15-18 years can also use their school’s 10th ID card for registration on CoWin. This is for children who do not have their Aadhaar card or other identity card. Dr RS Sharma told ani that an extra slot has been created on the CoWin online platform so that students can use their ID cards to register for shots. This is because some do not have Aadhaar or other required ID cards.
Which vaccine will children in the age group of 15-18 years get?
- According to official sources, Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin is currently the only vaccine in India that will be given to children in the age group of 15-18 years.
- “Bharat Biotech’s Covaxin is the only Covid-19 vaccine, which will be given for now to children in the age group of 15-18 years, who will be vaccinated from January 3,” an official source said.
- The estimated population to be included in this category is seven to eight crore. ”
- Zydus Cadila Vaccine Registration, Efficacy, Price, Side Effects, Form Pdf