UPSC CDS Result 2021 Cut off Marks, Merit list Pdf Download – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) conducts Joint Defence Services Examination (CDS) twice every year. CDS Exam 2021 was conducted on 7th February 2021 across the country . Upsc CDS exam syllabus includes basic mathematics, English and current general knowledge. After passing the written test and scoring minimum required marks, the candidates are eligible to give service selection board (SSB) interview which evaluates the candidates to become officers in the Indian Armed Forces
As per the cut-off of CDS exam after SSB interview, the candidates are selected for Indian Military Service (IMA), Indian Naval Academy (INA), Air Force Academy (AFA) and Officer Training Academy (OTA). All candidates who appeared for CDS Exam 2021 should eagerly await the result, upsc CDS Exam 2021 results can be declared in March 2021. So they can check the answer key and information about the results on the official website of UPSC. upsc.gov.in
UPSC CDS Result 2021 Cut off Marks, Merit list Pdf Download
|Commission||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Exam||Combined Defence Services (CDS)|
|Result||UPSC CDS Result 2021 online|
|Cut off||UPSC CDS Prelims Cut Off 2021 Expected|
|Category||Sarkari Result News|
Expected cut offs of Different Services CDS 2021
|Services||Expected Cut Off|
|Indian Military Academy||125|
|Indian Naval Academy||120|
|Air Force Academy||140|
|Officers Training Academy||80|
- This is an expected cut off for all the services and they are approximately close to the mentioned cut off in above table.
- The cut offs vary a little every year but sometimes it may vary extensively based on the difficulty level of the examination.
- The cut off may be analysed on the basis of previous year question paper, result and number of candidates who have qualified for next exam i.e. SSB interview.
- Candidates waiting for the cut off and results may refer to the official website for more information related to this.
UPSC CDS Merit List 2021
- The names of the candidates will be included in the list of candidates who are expected to score qualifying marks in the written test.
- Written examination and SSB interview should be passed separately by the candidate.
- In addition to written test and SSB interview, the final merit list will be prepared by adding all the marks obtained in both.
- The final selection is made on the basis of their qualifications, medical fitness and availability of vacancies.
Steps to check the cut off of CDS 2021
- Search upsc.gov.in official website and visit its home page.
- See the exam section and see information about the cut-off.
- Find the subject-wise cut-off.
- Search your course and download the file.
CDS Result 2021 Date
|Examination Date||7th February 2021|
|Written test Result Declaration||March 2021(tentatively)|
|Final test Result Declaration||To be declared soon|
|Scorecard||To be declared soon|
Details Mentioned on CDS Result 2021
The important things mentioned over the CDS Exam result 2021 or CDS Exam Merit 2021 are listed as follows:
- Enrolment Number of students who qualify the exam.
- Name of qualified students.
- Date of Examination
- Name of candidates who have qualified for different services.
- Contact and Phone Number of Students.
- Total number of students who have qualified the examination.