Ukraine Currency : History, Capital City, Borders, Area, Population, Language, GDP – Ukraine is a country located in Eastern Europe. It borders Russia in the east, Belarus, Poland, Slovakia in the north, Hungary in the west, Romania and Moldova in the southwest, and the Black Sea and the Azov Sea in the south. Along with being the capital of the country, the largest city is also Kiev. The modern history of Ukraine dates back to the 9th century when it became a large and powerful state under the name of ‘Kievian Rusu’. But in the 12th century it was divided into regional powers after the Great Northern War. In the 19th century, a large part of it came under the Russian Empire and the rest of it came under Astro-Hungarian control. He became one of the founding members of the Soviet Union in 1922 after a few years of turmoil. In 1945, the Ukrainian SSR became a co-founding member of the United Nations. After the dissolution of the Soviet Union, Ukraine became an independent country again.
Ukraine Currency : History, Capital City, Borders, Area, Population, Language, GDP
Fast Facts About Ukraine :
Ukraine Capital and Borders :
- Ukraine is the second-largest country in Europe after Russia.
- Its capital is Kyiv, the largest city in the country.
- The nation shares its borders with Russia to east and north-east borders, Belarus to the north, Poland, Slovakia and Hungary to the west and Romania and Moldova to the south.
- It has a coastline along the Sea of Azov and the Black Sea.
Ukraine Region :
- Ukraine is the 46th largest country in the world and the second largest country in Europe.
- The total area of Ukraine is more than six million square kilometers.
Population of Ukraine :
- The total population of Ukraine is more than 40 million.
- About 78% of the people in the country are Ukrainians of origin while 22% of them are from other countries.
- There are 86.3 men for 100 women.
Ukrainian language :
- Although many languages are spoken in the country, the official language of the country is Ukrainian.
Ukraine Currency : Ukraine Currency News
- The official currency of the country is ukrainian rivnia (uah).
The Religion of Ukraine :
- Most of the religion prevalent in the country is Christianity.
- About 67.3% of the population declared to follow one or the other strand of Orthodox Christianity.
Distance between India and Ukraine :
- The distance between India to Ukraine is more than 5000 km and it takes about five hours by flight to reach Ukraine from India.
Ukraine Currency Latest News & Updates 2022 :
- Due To Latest Crisis Between Russia And Ukraine, Ukranian Currency Facing Downfall In Its Value.