Software Used By Different Banks: List Of Softwares Banks Use For Banking Operations In India And USA. There are a lot of Public Sector, Private Sector and foreign banks in India. These banks use different software packages for core banking. Here in this article, we have mentioned the most popular banking software packages used in India. Here We are Providing you with The Latest Software Used By Banks In India. The full List Is given below.
Software Used By Different Banks :
In India, there is mainly three core banking software used by public sector bank. They are – :
List Of Softwares Banks Use: Finacle
Infosys, an Indian multinational business that offers information technology and consulting services, created the Finacle line of banking software solutions. Core banking, customer relationship management, wealth management, mobile banking, online banking, and other areas of banking operations are just a few of the solutions that Finacle provides.
The Finacle suite is intended to assist banks and other financial organizations in streamlining their processes, improving client satisfaction, and adjusting to shifting market conditions. It offers platforms and tools to handle a variety of banking procedures, including compliance, risk management, payments, transactions, and account administration Finacle is a very popular core banking software package which is designed by Infosys.
|Banking software suite
|Used by banks and financial institutions worldwide
Here is a list of Indian Banks that use Finacle Software Packages.
- Andhra Bank
- Axis Bank
- Bank of Baroda
- Bank of India
- Corporation Bank
- Dena Bank
- Federal Bank
- ICICI Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indian Overseas Bank
- India Post Payments Bank
- IndusInd Bank
- Karnataka Bank
- Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Oriental Bank of Commerce
- Punjab & Sind Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- RBL Bank
- South Indian Bank
- UCO Bank
- United Bank of India
- Union Bank of India
- Vijaya Bank
Key Features of Finacle :
Following are The Key Features of Finacle Software Used By Banks:
- Core Banking System (CBS)
- Multichannel Banking
- Analytics and Business Intelligence
- Payments and Settlements
- Wealth Management
- Risk and Compliance
- Trade Finance
- Treasury Management
- Islamic Banking
Software Used By Different Banks : BaNCS:
This core banking solution is designed by Tata Consultancy Services. This is a very popular core banking platform across the world. BaNCS is used by over 280 institutions in more than 80 countries. RBI Registered Loan App List: Check All Loan Apps List.
Here is a list of banks that use BaNCS Software Packages.
- State Bank of India & its six Associate Banks(Now only SBI)
- Allahabad Bank
- Bank of Maharastra
- Central Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- IDFC Bank
Key Features Of BaNCS :
- Centralized multi-currency and multi-entity payments
- Consolidated treasury management platform
- Proactive AML risk mitigation
- FATCA compliance
- Trade matching with registry functions and collateral management
- OPEX optimization for cloud scalability
Flex Cube is designed by Oracle Corporation. This software package is used by some of the reputed banks of the world like City Bank. Here is the list of Indian banks that use Flex cube Software Packages.
- Canara Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Syndicate Bank
- Yes Bank
- HDFC Bank
Key Features Of This Flexcube :
- Centralized data processing
- Replacement and changing of products based on marketing trends
- Globalized services
- Machine learning technology for generating insights
- Standardizing the system of secured payments
- Component-based banking architecture
What Types of Software Are Used by Banks?
Banks employ a variety of technologies to run their businesses, serve clients, maintain security, and adhere to legal and regulatory requirements. Banks frequently employ a variety of software types, such as:
- Core Banking Software
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Software
- Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Software
- Risk Management Software
- Fraud Detection and Prevention Software
- Payment Processing Software
- Data Analytics and Business Intelligence Software
- Cybersecurity Software
- Mobile Banking Apps
- Online Banking Platforms
- Loan Origination Software
- Trading and Investment Software
- Regulatory Compliance Software
- Document Management Software
- Accounting Software
- ATM and Point-of-Sale (POS) Software
- Wealth Management Software
FAQ: List Of Software Used By Different Banks
Which Is the best banking software to use in 2023?
Ans: The top 10 banking software examples Are given below
Which software is used by banks In USA And India?
Ans: SAP for Banking, CGI Open Finance, Oracle FLEXCUBE, Temenos Transact – Core Banking, TCS BaNCS, Avaloq Banking Suite, Symphony™, Mambu, Validis, and Q2ebanking Software are Used By Different Banks In USA and India.
Which software is used by SBI?
Ans: TCS BaNCS is a core banking software suite developed by Tata Consultancy Services for use by retail banks For Daily Banking Operations In India And Rest Of the World.