PM Kisan Registration 2022 Apply Online For Rs 2000 @ pmkisan.gov.in – The central government has started a single-registration process without involving state agencies, to promote the PM KISAN Yojana 2021-22. As per the new system, a farmer can register himself on the PM-Kisan portal (PM Kisan Online) and upload the required documents (Aadhaar, bank details and land documents). Once the PM Kisan Yojana New Farmer Registration Process 2022 (PM Kisan Online) is completed, the documents will be scrutinised centrally and sent to the state departments for final approval.
After the process is over, along with the outstanding amount, the fund will be transferred to his account immediately. Check the full details of filling up the online application and registration form from here.
PM Kisan Yojana Application Form 2022
- The registration process has been resumed on the website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Yojana 2022 which was stopped for some time but due to the presence of more traffic, it may have a problem with all of you to do the website extra registration, so you keep checking the website from time to time.
- It is absolutely free to register for the Kisan Scheme, however, if you register through a public service centre, he can charge you some fee.
- Now you can easily avail the financial assistance of Rs.2000 free of cost provided by the Government by applying for PM Kisan Yojana.
This has to be kept in mind while registering
- If you want to register for the first time for the PM Kisan Scheme, you have to upload the ration card number.
- Under the new rule, the requirement of submitting hardcopies of khatauni, Aadhaar card, bank passbook and declaration has now been done away with.
- This will reduce the fraud in the scheme.
The installment is due next month.
- The government has said that the next installment of the PM Kisan scheme, the 11th edition, will be released in April 2022.
- All arrangements have been completed by the government to transfer the instalment to the accounts of the farmers.
- Now you have to register quickly to avail the benefits of the scheme.
How Much We Get Under Pm Kisan Yojana ?
- Under the PM Kisan Scheme, crores of farmers across the country get 6,000 rupees every year.
- The government is giving Rs 500 per month, which is paid in instalments every four months.
- If you are yet to get the benefits of the scheme, get the registration done soon, so that you can take advantage of the next installment in April.
|Scheme||Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi i.e. PM Kisan|
|Announced by||Piyush Goyal|
|Launched Date||01 February 2019|
|Last Date||September 2022|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Benefits||Rs. 6000/- into three installments|
To apply for the Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana or PM Kisan an individual farmer must have the following eligibility criteria.
- A farmer or landowner’s name must be in the Government’s data.
- A farmer must belong to SC/ST/OBC and have a caste certificate.
- A farmer must have basic documents like Aadhaar Card, Bank Passbook, Mobile Number, etc.
- A farmer must have Land record details.
- PM Kisan Status 2022 11th Kist Beneficiary Status | Check Online
pm kisan.gov.in registration Required Documents
Farmers registering for the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will need the following documents.
- The original papers related to their land
- A proper account passbook of the applicant
- Base Card
- Voter ID Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Identity Card
- Driving License Certificate
- All Details relating to the Land
- Residence Certificate
- The applicant farmer needs to own two hectares of land to apply for this scheme.
How to do PM Kisan Registration 2022 Online And Offline ? Full Explained
- Firstly, go to the official website of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- The homepage of the website will show on your screen.
- Select the option New Farmer Registration after clicking on the Farmer Corners.
- Now Find New Farmer Registration application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill the mandatory details asked in the application form such as name, address details, etc.
- Select the Submit option and your application form will be submitted.
- Close the window.
PM-KISAN Scheme Registration 2022 Frequently Asked Questions
Can a farmer in India register for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme?
- Yes, all eligible farmers can register for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
What will be the last date to register for PM-KISAN Samman Nidhi Scheme?
- September 30, 2021 will be the last date to register for the PM-Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Who is the officer of this scheme, the State Government or the Government of India?
- The Government of India is the authority of this scheme and 100% of the funding is done by the Central Government itself.