NIPUN Bharat Mission Pdf 2021, Features, Full Form, Objective – निपुण भारत मिशन 2021, योजना, फुल फॉर्म, नेशनल इनीशिएटिव फॉर प्रोफिसिएंसी इन रीडिंग विद अंडस्टैंडिंग एंड न्यूमरैसी, एप्प, अधिकारिक लिंक, आवेदन, हेल्पलाइन नंबर, पात्रता [NIPUN Bharat Yojana in Hindi] (Mission, Programme, Initiatives, Eligibility, Full Form, Official Link, Helpline Number)
NIPUN Bharat Mission is being launched from 5th July. The mission is being launched by the Central Government NIPUN Bharat Mission Full Form “National Initiative for Proficiency in reading with understanding and Numeracy” It is a Part of the Overall Education Programme: Samagra Shiksha School education programme has been launched by Education Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal on NIPUN Bharat Mission
NIPUN Bharat Mission Full Form
- “National Initiative for Proficiency in reading with understanding and Numeracy
|Yojana Name||NIPUN Bharat Mission|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Category||Central Government Schemes|
|Launch Date||5 July 2021|
|Objective||To Improve Education Systerm Of India|
What Is NIPUN Bharat Mission ?
- The Nipun Bharat Scheme has been launched by the Ministry of Education on 5th July, 2021.
- The full name of the scheme is National Initiative for Efficiency in Reading with Understanding and Numeracy.
- A competent environment will be created through this scheme.
- Through which knowledge of basic literacy and numericality can be imparted to the students.
- Through the Skill Plan, every child will be given the ability to read, write and learn arithmetic by the end of class III by the year 2026-27.
- The scheme will be implemented by the Department of School Education and Literacy.
Key Highlights Of Scheme :
- A five-tier implementation mechanism will be set up at the National- State- District- Block- School level in all States and UTs, under the aegis of the centrally sponsored scheme of Samagra Shiksha.
Key components and expected outcomes of NIPUN Bharat Mission:
- Foundational skills enable to keep children in class thereby reducing the dropouts and improve transition rate from primary to upper primary and secondary stages.
- Activity based learning and a conducive learning environment will improve the quality of education.
- Innovative pedagogies such as toy-based and experiential learning will be used in classroom transactions thereby making learning a joyful and engaging activity.
- Intensive capacity building of teachers will make them empowered and provide greater autonomy for choosing the pedagogy.
Samagra Shiksha Scheme
- It is a centrally sponsored scheme.
- Implenting agency: Department of School Education and Literacy
- It is a sector-wide development program to help to harmonize the implementation mechanisms and transaction costs at all levels, particularly in using state, district, and sub-district level systems.
- The Integrated Scheme envisages the ‘school’ as a continuum from pre-school, primary, upper primary, secondary to senior secondary levels.
- The vision of the Scheme is to ensure inclusive and equitable quality education from pre-school to senior secondary stage following the Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) for Education.
Objectives of Nipun Bharat Yojana
- The main objective of The Nipun Bharat Yojana is to develop knowledge of basic literacy and numerator within the students.
- Through this scheme, by the end of class III by 2026-27, the student will have the ability to study, write and learn arithmetic.
- The scheme will be very effective for the development of children. Through the Nipun Bharat Yojana, children will now be able to get knowledge of basic literacy and numerator in time.
- This will lead to their mental and physical development. the NIPUN Bharat will be conducted by the Department of Education and Literacy.
- The scheme will be a part of school education programme samagra shiksha.
- The scheme has been launched under the new education policy.
- Through the Skillful India Scheme, children will also be able to understand the logic of the area of number, measurement and size.
- To enable children to become motivated, independent, and engaged readers and writers with comprehension possessing sustainable reading and writing skills.
- To make children understand the reasoning in the domains of number, measurement, and shapes, and enable them to become independent in problem solving by way of numeracy and spatial understanding skills.
- To ensure availability and effective usage of high-quality and culturally responsive teaching learning material in children’s familiar/home/mother language(s).
- To focus on continuous capacity building of teachers, head teachers, academic resource persons and education administrators.
- To actively engage with all stakeholders — teachers, parents, students and community, policy makers for building a strong foundation of lifelong learning.
- To ensure assessment ‘as, of and for’ learning through portfolios, group and collaborative work, project work, quizzes, role plays, games, oral presentations, short tests, etc.
- To ensure tracking of learning levels of all students.
- To ensure an equitable and inclusive classroom environment by incorporating play, discovery, and activity-based pedagogies, linking it to the daily life situations of the children and formal inclusion of children’s home languages.
Important Guidelines Pdf Download Related To Nipun Bharat Mission