List of Xiaomi Devices Supported Netflix HDR10 – Latest List – Netflix is a well-known online streaming platform with huge movies, TV shows, web series and more available for entertainment. On Netflix, there are plenty of paid subscription plans for every type of person and with the increase in the price of the plan, get high-resolution video for streaming. For example, if you buy a standard or basic subscription plan, you won’t be able to watch videos in HDR10 or Ultra HD resolution; For this, you have to buy an Ultra HD Premium plan, which costs slightly more than the standard plan, basic and simple mobile plans.
By subscribing to a premium plan, you can watch videos in 4K+HDR resolution, which provides the best quality picture when streaming any video online. But these are not enough; You must have a compatible device to stream 4K+ HDR video, only then can you stream.
List of Xiaomi Devices Supported Netflix HDR10 – Latest List
- Xiaomi Mi 9T
- Xiaomi Mi 9T Pro
- Xiaomi Mi 10
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Lite 5G
- Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro
- Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Lite
- Xiaomi Redmi K20
- Xiaomi Redmi K20 Pro
In addition, to be able to play content in HDR10, it is necessary to have a plan that supports Ultra HD streaming and a stable Internet connection speed of at least 25Mbps . Streaming Netflix in HDR requires Netflix app version 5.0 for Android. To stream in HDR, you will need:
- A compatible device that supports viewing HDR content.
- A plan that supports streaming in Ultra HD.
- A steady internet connection speed of 15 megabits per second or higher.
- Streaming quality set to High. More information about video quality settings can be found in our playback settings article.
How To Set Up Netflix On Android Devices ?
- Open the Play Store app.
- Search for Netflix.
- Select Netflix from the list of search results.
- Tap Install.
- The installation is complete when the notification bar at the top of the screen displays Successfully Installed Netflix.
- Exit the Play Store.
- Find and launch the Netflix app.
- Enter your Netflix email and password.
If you are not yet a member, follow the sign-up prompts or set up your membership online.