List of Twitter Suspended Accounts Reinstated By Elon Musk – Elon Musk has restored several accounts that were previously subject to a lifetime ban. Mr Musk, who bought the microblogging platform last month for $44 billion, previously said he did not believe anyone should be removed from the site for a lifetime. He said he wanted to give users a “timeout” instead of a lifetime ban. Here Is The List Of all Suspended Accounts Which Were Restored By Twitter Since Elon Musk bought Twitter.
List of Twitter Suspended Accounts Reinstated By Elon Musk
- Donald Trump
- Andrew Tate
- Jordan Peterson
- The Babylon Bee
- Kathy Griffin
- Kanye West
Doland Trump :
- Former US President Donald Trump was suspended from Twitter “due to the risk of further incitement of violence” following the horrific insurrection at the Capitol in January 2021. They finally launched a new social media app called Truth Social in February.
Kanye West :
- American rapper Kanye West’s account was suspended last month In October 2022 after he posted posts deemed antisemitic by social media users. The American rapper first suspended his Instagram account after a deleted post in which he called for antisemitic tropes, accusing a musician of being controlled by the “Jewish people”.
Andrew Tate :
- Controversial influencer Andrew Tate was suspended from the microblogging platform in 2017 after violating the company’s terms of service. She tweeted that women should “bear some responsibility” for sexual harassment, according to NBC News, which began suspending her account.
Jordan Peterson :
- Jordan Peterson is a Canadian psychologist. His account was suspended in 2018 after violating the site’s hateful conduct policy. According to Forbes, he addressed transgender actor Elliot Page by his dead name.
The Babylon Bee :
- Babylon B is a conservative parody outlet. It was banned in March for misleading Rachael Levine, a trans woman currently serving as the US Assistant Secretary of Health.