List of Holidays in USA 2022 – Full US Federal Holiday List 2022 – The year 2022 will see a long list of national and international holidays in the United States. In the month of July, the country will celebrate its Independence Day on July 4, in December people will experience a snowy Christmas on December 25. The list of holidays in the United States in 2022 includes both regional and federal holidays, meaning that some of them will be limited to specific states of the country only while the federal holiday will be enjoyed by all.
Below we have provided a comprehensive list of holidays in the United States in 2022, as well as the types of holidays and the day they will fall. Check the details here.
List of Holidays in USA 2022 – Full US Federal Holiday List 2022
|January 1||Saturday||New Year’s Day||Federal Holiday|
|January 3||Monday||New Year’s Day (in lieu)||Regional Holiday|
|January 17||Monday||Martin Luther King Jr. Day||Federal Holiday|
|February 21||Monday||President’s Day||Federal Holiday|
|April 17||Sunday||Easter Sunday||Not a Public Holiday|
|May 8||Sunday||Mother’s Day||Not a Public Holiday|
|May 30||Monday||Memorial Day||Federal Holiday|
|June 17||Friday||Juneteenth||Federal Holiday|
|June 19||Sunday||Juneteenth||Federal Holiday|
|June 19||Sunday||Father’s Day||Not a Public Holiday|
|June 20||Monday||Juneteenth (in lieu)||Federal Holiday|
|June 20||Monday||Juneteenth||Federal Holiday|
|July 4||Monday||Independence Day||Federal Holiday|
|September 5||Monday||Labor Day||Federal Holiday|
|October 10||Monday||US Indigenous People’s Day||Regional Holiday|
|October 10||Monday||Columbus Day||Federal Holiday|
|November 11||Friday||Veterans Day||Federal Holiday|
|November 24||Thursday||Thanksgiving||Federal Holiday|
|November 25||Friday||Day after Thanksgiving||Regional Holiday|
|December 25||Sunday||Christmas Day||Federal Holiday|
|December 26||Monday||Christmas Day (in lieu)||Federal Holiday|
What Are Federal Holidays In United States Of America ?
- Federal holidays in the United States are eleven calendar dates that have been designated as holidays by the United States government.
- On U.S. federal holidays, non-essential federal government offices remain closed and federal government employees are paid for leave.
- Federal holidays in the United States are designated by the United States Congress in Title V of the United States Code.
- The history of federal holidays in the United States dates back to June 28, 1870.
- Top 10 Richest Country in the world 2022 By GDP – USA, China, India