List Of Bank Holidays In November 2022 – Public & Banks Holidays – In the month of November 2022, a number of festivals are celebrated across different parts of the country In India. While some festivals are celebrated in several states, there are a few which are celebrated in one or two states Of India . Here We Are Sharing List Of The Banks Holidays And Public Holidays In November 202 . You Can Check Full List From Table Given below.
List Of Bank Holidays In November 2022 – Public & Banks Holidays
|Date||Day||Holiday||Bank Holiday in|
|1 November 2022||Tuesday||
|8 November 2022||Tuesday||
|23 November 2022||Wednesday||
|28 November 2022||Monday||
Banks will remain closed to the public for 10 days in November. Out of this, four will be holidays and the remaining six will be Saturdays and Sundays. They were closed for 21 days in October. The four holidays will be on November 1, November 8, November 11 and November 23.
The list of 10 bank holidays in November 2022 includes four state/regional holidays and six weekend holidays. People must note that the banks will not be closed for 10 days in all states, instead branches will remain shut according to the list of state-observed holidays.
Holidays In November 2022 – Public & Banks Holidays
- Every year, on the 1st of November, Manipur celebrates Kut, an Indian state-level festival.
- This Kut, also known as ‘Chavang Kut’ (Paddy Kut), is one of the largest and most popular events in the country.
- Its history dates back over 3,000 years.
- There is a regional bank holiday in November on this day in Manipur.
Puducherry Liberation Day:
- Puducherry Liberation Day is an annual Indian bank holiday celebrated on 1st November in the union territory of Puducherry.
- This holiday celebrates the handover of French India’s territory to the Republic of India in 1954.
- Haryana Day is a regional bank holiday in November 2022.
- This day is celebrated in Haryana, India and is observed on 1st November every year to commemorate the establishment of the state of Haryana in 1966.
- Every year, on 1st November, there is a regional bank holiday for Karnataka Formation Day. On this day in 1956, the state of Karnataka was formed.
- Among all the Bank Holidays in November 2022, Kerala Day, also known as Kerala Piravi marks the establishment of the state of Kerala.
- Kerala was established on 1st November 1956, several years after India’s independence.
- Previously, it was divided into three major provinces and many outlying districts, all of which were ruled by different kings.
- Kartika Purnima is a Hindu, Sikh, and Jain cultural event that takes place on the fifteenth lunar day of Kartik month.
- There will be a bank holiday on this day.
Guru Nanak Jayanti:
- This day marks the birth of Guru Nanak, the first Sikh guru, and there will be a bank holiday in November 2022 on this day.
- Guru Nanak Dev, one of the most well-known Sikh gurus and the founder of Sikhism, is worshipped by the Sikh community.
Seng Kut Snem:
- Every year on 23rd November, the north-eastern Indian state of Meghalaya observes Seng Kut Snem.
- There is a regional bank holiday for this day in Meghalaya.
Martyrdom day of Sri Guru Teg Bahadur Ji:
- On 24th November, Guru Tegh Bahadur Martyrdom Day, also known as Shaheedi Diwas, is observed. On this day in 1675, Guru Tegh Bahadur was publicly killed in Delhi on the orders of the then-Mughal Emperor, Aurangzeb.
- This is one of the many bank holidays in November 2022 in Punjab.