Karwa Chauth 2022 Moon Rising Time In All Cities – Check Full List – Today (October 13, 2022) is Karva Chauth. Karwa Chauth is observed on the fourth day of Krishna Paksha Chaturthi in the Hindu month of Kartik. On this day, married women observe nirjala fast and do not even drink water throughout the day. Karva Chauth Puja is performed in the evening. After seeing the moon, water is offered to the moon god from an earthen pot. After the lunar rise, through a sieve women look at the moon and then look at their husband’s face. After this, when women feed their husbands, the fast is broken.
For married women, especially in the northern and western parts of India, Karva Chauth is one of the most important festivals. On this day, women fast for the long life of their husbands and wish for a happy married life. The time of moonrise on the day of Karva Chauth is very important because women open the fast only after seeing the moon. Let’s check the timing of the moon’s rise in various cities across the country.
Karwa Chauth 2022 Moon Rising Time In All Cities – Check Full List
- New Delhi: 8.09 pm
- Gurgaon (Haryana): 8.11 pm
- Noida (Uttar Pradesh): 8.09 pm
- Jammu: 8.09 pm
- Lucknow (Uttar Pradesh): 7.58 pm
- Dehradun (Uttarakhand): 8.02 pm
- Shimla (Himachal Pradesh): 8.04 pm
- Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh): 8.21 pm
- Jaipur (Rajasthan): 8.19 pm
- Mohali (Punjab): 8.07 pm
- Chandigarh (Punjab): 8.06 pm
- Ahmedabad (Gujarat): 8.41 pm
- Pune (Maharashtra): 8.45 pm
- Mumbai (Maharashtra): 8.48 pm
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu): 8.29 pm
- Bengaluru (Karnataka): 8.40 pm
- Hyderabad (Telangana): 8.28 pm
- Kochi (Kerala): 8.51 pm
- Kolkata (West Bengal): 7.37 pm
- Patna (Bihar): 7.44 pm
- Bhubaneshwar (Odisha): 7.52 pm
- Guwahati (Assam): 7.15 pm
- Shillong (Meghalaya): 7.16 pm
- Kohima (Nagaland): 7:07 pm
- Imphal (Manipur): 7:09 pm
- Aizawl (Mizoram): 7:16 pm
- Agartala (Tripura): 7:22 pm
- Gangtok (Sikkim): 7:26 pm
- Itanagar (Arunachal Pradesh): 7:06 pm
- Port Blair (Andaman): 7.40 pm
Moon Rising Time List
|City Name||Moon Sighting Time|
Karwa Chauth 2022: Puja Timing
- Date: – 13 October 2022
- Day: – Thursday
- Time: – Karwa Chauth is celebrated on Kartik Mass of krishna paksh of chaturthi tithi (Starting from 1:59 am of 13 Oct 2022 and Ending on 3:08 am of 14 Oct).
- Puja Timing: – 6:01 Pm to 7:15 pm
List Of Things Not To Do On Karva Chauth :
- For fasting women, consuming coffee or tea during Karva Chauth Fast is not good for health.
- You should not wear black or white clothes during the festival.
- Do not opt for fried food while breaking karva chauth fast as it can aid in spoiling your stomach. As a result, it can cause diarrhea, bloating, and gastric irritability.
- Women who keep fast should not consume sargi. This is the food that the mother-in-law gives to her daughters-in-law before her fast begins.
- According to beliefs, women who fast should also avoid the use of knives and scissors on this day.
- Avoid black or white color outfits.
- Don’t use pointed objects.
- Do not break your fast with fried food.
- Avoid Non-Vegetarian Food