Karnataka Budget 2021 Pdf In Kannada & English Download | Highlights | Date | Amount – Karnataka Budget Will be presented By CM Yedurappa . This Will be His Seventh Budget Presentation And He Also Hold Finance Ministry . The budget will be presented on March 5 and over six legislations are expected to be introduced in the Assembly session. Karnataka Budget is Annual Financial Statement of A State . Many Candidates Who Applied or Going to Apply For Karnataka State government Job Are Waiting For Karnataka Budget 2021. Every year Many questions Are Asked In Government Exams From Budget . In this Post We Will Share Official Document and highlights of the Budget .
Karnataka Budget 2021 Pdf In Kannada Download
|Medium||English And Kannada|
Karnataka Budget 2021 Highlights
- Budget estimate (Consolidated Fund) – Rs.2,46,207 crore.
- Total receipts – Rs.2,43,734 crore.
- Revenue receipts – Rs.1,72,271 crore; public debt – Rs.71,332 crore and capital receipts – Rs.71,463 crore.
- Total expenditure – Rs.2,46,207 crore.
- Revenue expenditure – Rs.1,87,405 crore
- capital expenditure – Rs.44,237 crore and loan repayment – Rs.14,565 crore.
- Karnataka Government will construct Yathri Nivas at Ayodhya at a cost of Rs. 10 crores.
- Uttar Pradesh government will provide 10 acres of land for the construction of Yathri Nivas.
- According to estimates, GSDP has dropped 2.6% compared to 2019-20 fiscal. The agriculture sector has grown 4%. Services and industry sector are down 3% and 5%.
- Rs 5,372 crores has been spent during Covid-19 pandemic in the state.
- There will be no power supply in the HSR layout area between 10 am to 5pm from March 8 to 20 .
- Karnataka Budget: Rs.500 crore to promote organic farming.
- The state to provide RS 463 crore for new Dharwad-Kittur-Belagavi rail project.
- Rs 175 crore for Hassan Airport project: Karnataka CM
- Karnataka Budget 2021 estimates at Rs 2.46 lakh crore, with total receipts at Rs 2.43 lakh crore.
- Bengaluru gets Rs 7,795 crore for development.
- Shivamogga to get Kidwai Hospital branches.
- A new solar power park in 1,551 acres owned by power company of Karnataka Ltd (PCKL) to be setup at Firozabad in Kalaburagi taluk through private developers.
- Waterway project between Mangaluru and Panaji under PPP model.
- BS Yediyurappa allocates Rs 21,474 crore for the Upper Bhadra irrigation project
|Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Get All Exams Study Material Here On StudyDhaba . Get UPSC Prelims , Mains And Optional Study Material From Links Given Below . All Materials Provided By Studydhaba Team Are Latest one. UPSC Aspirants And Other Exams Aspirants Can Ask For Any Material . We Will Try Our Best To Provide You Latest Material As Per Your Need . You Can Also Share Your Material With Us .
|Telegram Channel – t.me/StudyDhaba|
|UPSCPDF Download All Material Compilation|
|Latest Current Affairs Magazine|
|UPSC Prelims ,Mains ,Optional Study Materials|
|UPSC Prelims Test Series|
|UPSC Mains Test Series|
|UPSC Optional Test Series|
|EContact US – [email protected]|
Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes . Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet . We Are Just Sharing That Link Only .
Whole Materials are For Education Purpose Only . We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .
You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website . Now We Are Trying Our Best To Provide Watermarks Free Study Material For All Exams . We Do not Like Putting Lots Of Watermarks On Pages . But For This We also Need Your Support . Please Share Our Website With Your Friends And On Social Networking Sites .