JKSSB Study Material PDF 2021 Download | Syllabus | Old Paper | Books – All candidates who are going to participate in the exam can get JKSSB Study Material Pdf for Written Test they can prepare from the JKSSB Study Material. For that reason, we provided the JKSSB Study Material for all subjects on this page. So that, the applied aspirants can easily download JKSSB Study Material PDFs from direct links given below
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board will select the Candidates based on the marks obtained in the Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection BoardStudy Material. Candidates who are aware of the JKSSB Study Material and practiced the Study Material have a very good chance to score well in the Written Test for JKSSB Exams
JKSSB Study Material PDF 2021 Download | Syllabus | Old Paper | Books
|Organisation Name||Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||Jammu & Kashmir|
- The full form of JKSSB is Jammu and Kashmir Selection Board. JKSSB is a recruitment board under J&K’s government.
- It was established in 1992 for conducting various exams for the recruitment of candidates into different departments.
Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board Eligibility Criteria
The duties of the candidates selected under JKSSB Class IV Recruitment 2021 requires them to complete various essential tasks. Though the qualification requirements are not extremely technical but are essentially basic in nature. The qualifications which the candidates must possess are: –
- The minimum qualification for applying for JKSSB Class IV entrance exam is Matric
- The maximum qualification for the JKSSB Class IV entrance exam is 10+2.
- Candidates must possess the documentary evidence to support their claim of the educational qualification.
- As per the notification by the MoHA, Government of India vide S.O 1229 (E) (dated March 31st 2020) and the General Administration Department, Government of Jammu & Kashmir vide S.O 166 (dated March 18th2020), all candidate appearing for JKSSB Class IV entrance exam should have domicile in the Jammu and Kashmir meaning their address proof should be of the UT only.
- Candidates must possess the domicile certificate issued by competent authorities in the prescribed format to be eligible for the ongoing recruitment.
- Apart from these candidates, all candidates that are defined as “Migrants” in SRO 412 of 2009 or defined as ‘’ Kashmiri Pandit” in SRO 425 of 2017 can apply for JKSSB Class IV entrance exam.
- As per the official notification, the minimum age is 18 years and the maximum age is 40 years with upper age relaxation applicable for candidates from certain categories.
- The category wise age limit as per the Government rules for JKSSB entrance exam is mention in the table below: –
|Category||Upper Age (year)||Not born before||Not born After|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||43||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|Government Service/Contractual Employment||40||01-01-1980||01-01-2002|
|OSC (Other Social Caste)||43||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
|Physically Challenged Person||42||01-01-1978||01-01-2002|
|PSP (Pahari Speaking People)||43||01-01-1977||01-01-2002|
JKSSB Application Fee
- Candidates can pay the Jammu & Kashmir Service Selection Board application fee using Debit Card, Paytm, and UPI.
- The application fee is INR 350 for all aspirants.
- There is no rule for fee payment through offline mode and aspirants should have to pay the fee through online system only.
- JKSSB Selection Process comprises only two stages i.e., written examination and document verification. Only those candidates who qualify the written examination will be shortlisted for the document verification.
- Students will be selected based on their performance in the written exam and post choice mode.
- JKSSB should have conducted a written exam to select aspirants.
- The selected students will then be called for Document verification and then applicable aspirants selected for the post based on merit.
|Class 4th posts||INR 14800 to INR 47100 for the First level|
|Accounts Assistant||INR 29200 to 92300 for five-level|
JKSSB Exam Pattern 2021 | JKSSB Study Material PDF
The JKSSB Class IV Written Exam will be conducted in Offline Mode (OMR based) and consists of all Objective Type Questions (MCQs).
For class 4th post
- The JKSSB Class IVth Question Paper will be available in English Language only.
- The question paper will be divided in four sections.
- There will be 100 questions which are worth 100 marks in total.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25 mark will be deducted as negative marking.
- All applicants need to submit their OMR sheet within 2 hours.
|Subject Name||Number of Questions||Number of Marks|
|Science and General Awareness||40||40|
For Accounts Assistant Post
|Statistics and Math||10|
|General knowledge of Jammu and Kashmir||30|
|Accountancy and booking keeping||30|
JKSSB Document Verification
Students qualifying the written will be called for the document verification. The list of documents must for JKSSB document verification is as follows.
- Degree educational certificate of completion of graduation post – Graduation PhD Degree
- 10+2 mark sheet or diploma certificate
- Class 10 school mark sheet
- Caste or category certificate
- Persons with disabilities certificate
- Domicile certificate
JKSSB Syllabus PDF | JKSSB Study Material PDF
The official notification consists of all the necessary information and guidelines that a candidate should follow in order to understand the selection process as well as the JKSSB Class IV Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern for 2021. Listed below is the section-wise syllabus for the written examination :
|Topic/Subject and Marks||Syllabus|
|Basic Mathematics- 20 marks||
|Basic Reasoning- 20 marks||
|Basic English- 20 marks||
|General Awareness – 20 marks||
|Basic Science – 20 marks||
JKSSB Books for the Written Examination 2021
- The JKSSB Class IV Written Examination is conducted for a total of 100 marks.
- These 100 marks are divided into 5 different sections that carry 20 marks each. The different sections in the written examination include: Basic English, General Awareness, Basic Mathematics, Basic Science and Basic Reasoning.
- Candidates must use the best books that cover all the topics under each of these sections. Some JKSSB Class IV Books 2021 that candidates can use to help them prepare for the written examination include: –
|Subject||Name of Book||Author/Publisher|
|General||JKSSB: Class- IV POSTS In Various Departments (District/ Divisional/ Union Territory Cadre) Includes 5 Mock Tests & 2000 plus MCQs||Sourav Laira, Ashish Sharma, Anant Slathia|
|General||Kiran JKSSB CLASS -IV Practice Work Book (English Medium)||Think Tank of Kiran Institute of Career Excellence Pvt Ltd|
|General||JKSSB:CLASS-IV Posts(for District/Divisional/UT Cadre) Recruitment Exam Book||Pooja Mahajan|
|General||JKSSB: Class-IV Posts (District/Divisional/UT Cadre of Jammu & Kashmir) Recruitment Exam Guide||R. Gupta|
|Basic English||High School English Grammar and Composition||H. Martin and P. C. Wren|
|General Awareness||SSC General Awareness Book||R.S. Aggarwal|
|Basic Mathematics||Quantitative Aptitude||R.S. Aggarwal|
|Basic Science||NCERT General Science and Science and Technology for Civil Services and State Services Preliminary Examinations||Sheelwant Singh, Kriti Rastogi, Sarika|
|Basic Reasoning||A Modern Approach to Logical Reasoning – Includes Latest Questions and their Solutions||R.S. Aggarwal|
The best strategy to scoring the best possible marks in the JKSSB Class IV Exam 2021 is to study in depth all the topics covered in the syllabus. Here are some helpful tips and tricks that will help you to ace the JKSSB Class IV Syllabus.
- Try to dedicate at least a minimum of 6-8 total hours of studying every day for 5-6 days a week. You can keep 1 day as cheat day and give yourself a well-deserved break.
- Maintain a healthy and balanced diet and do yoga or work out to maintain a physically fit body.
- Every week try to attempt at least 2 mock tests in a time bound manner and try to get a good score.
- You can try to attempt mock interviews with help of your friends or family.
- Make it a habit to regularly read newspapers, magazines, and online articles regularly.
- Making routines or schedules to follow while studying for the exam will be very helpful for candidates.
- A schedule can be made to fit the daily routine of the candidate, scheduling study hours that will not hinder the daily activities of the candidates.
- Schedules or routines can also help that candidates keep track of all the topics on the syllabus and ensure that no topics are left untouched.
- Regular breaks will help the candidates stay stress-free and not over work themselves.
- Breaks will help to freshen the mind in order to maintain focus when new topics are being studied.
- Candidates must ensure that they choose the books that will suit them the most while covering all the necessary topics, as suggested by experts. They can also make note of the topics that are usually asked every year and give more importance to these topics.
- Practicing with mock tests will help candidates get an idea of what the actual written exam will be like.
- Candidates can also learn about time management from mock tests.
- Referring to solved question papers will give candidates a better idea of what the actual exam pattern is like.
- Candidates can also use the solved question papers to make note of what topics are more frequently asked about.
JKSSB Admit Card 2021 : JKSSB Study Material PDF
The admit card of the JKSSB 2021 exam will be issued on the official website. The date of issue of the hall ticket will be updated in the official notification by the authorities. The exam conducting is not responsible to send the admit card to all the registered candidates of JKSSB. Steps to Download the Admit Card of JKSSB
- Visit the official website of JKSSB
- Choose the link to the JKSSB group for which you have applied
- Enter the registered login ID and password
- Now click on the link to download theJ KSSB admit card
- Download the admit card and check all the necessary details as the date of birth, name, gender, roll number, exam date, time, sign, exam center, candidate’s category, etc.
- Now, take out the print to carry at the exam center of JKSSB. (A valid Id card is mandatory for all the candidates to carry at the exam center along with the admit card of JKSSB 2021)
JKSSB Result 2021 : JKSSB Study Material PDF
The authorities will issue the result of the JKSSB exam on the official website separately for all the groups. To check and download the result of JKSSB can follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website of JKSSB
- Select the result notification from the notification section
- Click on the JKSSB result notification
- Now, select and open the PDF of your group
- Enter the registration number in the search bar to check your score on the JKSSB exam
- Download and save a copy of the PDF for future reference.
How to Calculate Marks for the JKSSB Exam 2021?
With the help of the answer key released by JKSSB, candidates can calculate their tentative scores. Comparing the tentative scores with the cut off marks will give candidates an idea of whether they proceed with the selection process or not. In order to calculate the tentative scores on the JKSSB Class IV Exam, candidates must keep the following points in mind:
- Candidates have 2 hours to answer 100 questions.
- Each question in the exam carries 1 mark.
- Each incorrect answer results in negative marking. 0.25 marks are deducted for every wrong answer.
- The total marks for the exam are 100 and the duration is 2 hours.
- There are 4 different sections in the exam.
To calculate the expected score in the exam, candidates must follow the steps mentioned below: –
- Add the sum of all correct answers.
- Add the sum of all incorrect answers and multiply it by 0.25.
- Subtract the sum of incorrect answers from the sum of correct answers.
JKSSB Cut Off
The JKSSB Cut Off 2021 is released by the JKSSB after the preliminary exam has been conducted. The JKSSB Cut Off changes each year depending on a variety of factors. These factors include:
- Number of vacancies: – The number of vacancies helps to decide whether the cut off marks should be low or high. If the number of vacancies is low, the cut off marks will be high. The same is true for the reverse case.
- Number of applicants: – The number of applicants affects the cut off marks as well. The higher the number of applicants, the higher the cut off marks will be, and vice versa.
- Difficulty level of the exam: – Usually, the more difficult the written examination, the lower the cut off marks. Similarly, the lower the difficulty level, the higher the cut off marks.
- Number of reservations: – The number of reservations also affects the cut off marks. This is because the cut off marks for reserved categories are usually lower than the rest. Hence, the reservations available are also taken to consideration when deciding the cut off marks.
JKSSB FAQs : JKSSB Study Material PDF
|Q. What is the pay scale offered to candidates who clear the JKSSB exam ?
Q. Is there a negative marking for wrong attempts in JKSSB exam?
Q. What is eligibility of JKSSB ?
Q. I am 19 year old. Can I apply for this exam?
Q. Where to apply for JKSSB Post 2021?
You can also check the Study Material of other SSC Exam in India here
|SSC MTS Study Material PDF||SSC Stenographer Study Material PDF|
|SSC CHSL Study Material PDF
||SSC JE Study Material PDF|
|SSC JHT Study Material PDF
||SSC CGL Study Material PDF|
|SSC CPO Study Material PDF
||SSC GD Study Material PDF|