CUET Registrations Last Minutes Tips & Details 2022 – The Common University Entrance Test (CUET) registration process for the current academic year will begin today, April 6, 2022, anytime soon on the official website, i.e. cuet.samarth.ac.in. This CUET 2022 entrance exam will be conducted in the first week of July. Students who are willing to register themselves in any central university are advised to visit the official website for more updates and information. According to the information, the CUET 2022 computer-based entrance exam will be conducted in two shifts. The exam will be three and a half hours. Students will be marked negatively for wrong answers.
CUET Registrations Last Minutes Tips & Details 2022
- The CUET 2022 will be held for admission to UG programmes from the 2022-23 academic session in all UGC-funded central universities.
- Students from all over the nation can register themselves for the entrance test. C
- UET is compulsory for all 45 central universities funded by the UGC. CUET 2022 Registration Online Link, Fee, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf
CUCET 2022 Registration: Steps To Apply
- Visit the official website- cuet.nta.nic.in
- Click on the ‘application process’ link
- Enter your details and submit credentials required
- Once done, download the CUCET application form, and take a print out for further reference.
CUET 2022: Paper Pattern
Section IA :
- This section will be conducted in 13 Languages. Students can pick any one of these 13 languages.
- 40 questions including reading comprehension to be attempted out of 50 in each language.
Section IB :
- There will be 19 Languages and any one of these languages can be chosen.
- The question type of this section is similar to section IA.
Section II :
- There are 27 Domains specific subjects being offered under this Section.
- A candidate may choose a maximum of Six Domains as desired by the applicable University or Universities.
- There will be MCQ Based Questions on NCERT Class XII syllabus.
Section III General Test :
- For any such undergraduate programme/ programmes being offered by Universities where a General Test is being used for admission.
- There will be 60 Questions to be attempted out of 75 including MCQ, General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability etc
Important Topics in CUET Syllabus 2022
|English Language||Comprehensions, Vocabulary, and Grammar|
|Logical Reasoning||Analytical Reasoning and Critical Reasoning|
|Mathematics||Elementary Mathematics (9th, 10th standard)|
|Other Sections||Special sections for certain courses, Current Affairs/ General Knowledge, etc|
|Domain-Specific Subjects||Accountancy/ Book Keeping, Biology/ Biological Studies/ Biotechnology/ Biochemistry, Business Studies, Chemistry, Computer Science/ Informatics Practices|