Byjus IAS Mains Anthropology Test Series 2019 Test 3 PDF – Hello friends welcome to studydhaba.com . Here we are sharing Byjus IAS Mains Anthropology Test Series 2019 Test . To Download this pdf link given below.
Byjus IAS Mains Anthropology Test Series 2019 Test 3 PDF
|Download Link||click here|
Benefits of Anthropology for IAS exam
- It is an excellent choice for science background students especially ones with Biology.
- It has a shorter syllabus.
- It is an interesting subject and easy to understand also.
- It is a science-oriented subject that even humanities background candidates can opt for.
- It is a scoring optional subject.
- Here, you can score marks with diagrams also. You don’t need extra special writing skills unlike some other subjects.
Tips for anthropology optional
- It is recommended that you start your preparation as early as possible (immediately after the IAS prelims).
- Attempt all the physical anthropology questions more than the socio-based ones. The former fetch better marks.
- You can use case studies in your answers wherever it is appropriate.
- It is important to keep updating your notes on the latest developments and trends in anthropology.
- Diagrams are extremely important in anthropology for IAS exam. They will help increase your score as they augment your written answers. Diagrams help in explaining concepts better and are also catchy. They also save time in the exam.
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
|Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page|
|The Hindu Daily News Paper Important Articles Pdf|
|Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba|
|Latest Current Affairs Magazine 2019 Pdf|
|UPSC Prelims ,Mains ,Optional Study Materials|
|UPSC Prelims Test Series 2020 Pdf|
|UPSC Mains Test Series 2019-2020|
|UPSC Optional Test Series 2019-2020|
|SSC Study Materials 2019-2020 Pdf|
|IBPS Study Material 2019-2020 Pdf|
|Insurance Exams Free Study Materials Pdf 2019|
|NEET Exam Free Study Material Pdf|
|Latest RRB Study Material Pdf|
|Teaching Exams Study Material Pdf|
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer –