Article 370 Pdf – Article 370 & 35 A Scrapped – 2 New Union Territories – Here is The Latest news Regarding Article 370 & Article 35 A . Home Minister Amit Shah Scrapped Article 370 & Article 35 A Revoked Now . Now Jammu & Kashmir And Laddakh will Be Separate Union Territories . This is a Historical For India . In this Article We will Discuss About Following Things .Article 370 Pdf – Article 370 & 35 A Scrapped – 2 New Union Territories
- What Is Article 370
- What Is Article 35 A
- Advantages and Disadvantages Of Article
Here is The Some Important Important Information About Article 370
- Article 370 of the Indian Constitution gives Jammu and Kashmir the status of a state with special autonomy through a ‘temporary arrangement’. Under Part 21 of the Indian Constitution, Jammu and Kashmir enjoys the status of a temporary, variable and special lyrone state.
- Laws applicable to all the States of India are also not applicable in this State. Until 1965, for example, the Governor was replaced by Sadar-e-Riyasat and the Chief Minister as Prime Minister in Jammu and Kashmir.
- As per the provisions of Article 370 of the Constitution, Parliament has the power to make laws on defence, foreign affairs and communication on Jammu and Kashmir, but the Centre needs the approval of the State Government to enforce the law relating to any other subject.
What Is Article 370 ?
- Article 370 of the Indian constitution is an article that gives special status to the state of Jammu and Kashmir.
- The article is drafted in Part XXI of the Constitution: Temporary, Transitional and Special Provisions.
- The Constituent Assembly of Jammu and Kashmir, after its establishment, was empowered to recommend the articles of the Indian constitution that should be applied to the state or to abrogate the Article 370 altogether.
- After the J&K Constituent Assembly later created the state’s constitution and dissolved itself without recommending the abrogation of Article 370, the article was deemed to have become a permanent feature of the Indian Constitution.
10 Mains Points You Need To Know About Article 370
Article 370 Pdf – Article 370 & 35 A Scrapped – 2 New Union Territories
|According to the Constitution of India, Article 370 provides temporary provisions to the state of Jammu and Kashmir, granting it special autonomy.|
|The article says that the provisions of Article 238, which was omitted from the Constitution in 1956 when Indian states were reorganised, shall not apply to the state of Jammu and Kashmir.|
|Dr BR Ambedkar, the principal drafter of the Indian Constitution, had refused to draft Article 370.|
|In 1949, the then Prime Minister Jawaharlal Nehru had directed Kashmiri leader Sheikh Abdullah to consult Ambedkar (then law minister) to prepare the draft of a suitable article to be included in the Constitution.|
|Article 370 was eventually drafted by Gopalaswami Ayyangar|
|Ayyangar was a minister without portfolio in the first Union Cabinet of India. He was also a former Diwan to Maharajah Hari Singh of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Article 370 is drafted in Amendment of the Constitution section, in Part XXI, under Temporary and Transitional Provisions.|
|The original draft explained “the Government of the State means the person for the time being recognised by the President as the Maharaja of Jammu and Kashmir acting on the advice of the Council of Ministers for the time being in office under the Maharaja’s Proclamation dated the fifth day of March, 1948.”|
|On November 15, 1952, it was changed to “the Government of the State means the person for the time being recognised by the President on the recommendation of the Legislative Assembly of the State as the Sadr-i-Riyasat (now Governor) of Jammu and Kashmir, acting on the advice of the Council of Ministers of the State for the time being in office.”|
|Under Article 370 the Indian Parliament cannot increase or reduce the borders of the state.|
What Is Article 35 A ? – Article 370 Pdf – Article 370 & 35 A Revoked |Article 370 Kashmir Issue
Article 35A was introduced in 1954 by the way of a Constitutional Order by the then President Rajendra Prasad on the advice of the Nehru government.
What is the origin of the law?
- There was a protest by the Kashmiri Pandits against the appointment of people from Punjab in the state’s administration.
- Because of this, Maharaja Hari Singh introduced a law in 1927, granting permanent citizens certain privileges.
- Post-independence Nehru had signed the 1952 Delhi Agreement with the Prime Minister of Jammu and Kashmir Sheikh Abdullah.
- The Delhi Agreement granted citizens of J&K citizenship under certain agreements between the Centre and the state.
What does Article 35 A Entail?
- Article 35 A gives the J&K government the right to decide who qualifies as a ‘permanent resident’. The permanent resident is subject to some special rights.
- Only permanent residents can acquire land, settle, and get government jobs, scholarships in the state.
- The Article also says none of the above laws can be held as void on the ground that it takes away the rights conferred on other citizens of the country.
What Are The Advantages Of Article 370 ?
Article 370 Pdf – Article 370 & 35 A Scrapped – 2 New Union Territories
|1||As per this article a outsider can’t buy land or property in J&K so this makes the price of real state under control. But at the same time because of this bigger business are not coming to the state as the basic need of their i.e. land is not providing to them.|
|2||As and outsider can’t get job in state govt. hence the competition is low for the people of J&K.|
|3||There will not be any population explosion as it happens in cities .|
|4||As the population is less environment of the state is also not affected much.|
|5||Its not easy for outsiders to operate business here. This helps the local people as the competition will be low|
|6||Under Article 370, the Centre has no power to declare financial emergency under Article 360 in the state|
|7||The Union government can therefore not declare emergency on grounds of internal disturbance or imminent danger unless it is made at the request or with the concurrence of the state government.|
|8||According to this article, except for defence, foreign affairs, finance and communications, Parliament needs the state government’s concurrence for applying all other laws.|
|9||Because of Section 370, Pakistanis living in Kashmir also got Indian citizenship.|
|10||In Jammu and Kashmir, the insult to India’s national flag or national symbols was not a crime. The Supreme Court orders were not valid here.|
|11||The Right to Information (RTI) was not applicable.|
|12||CAG Was Also Not Applicable|
The Narendra Modi government at the Centre has taken a historic decision to abolish the special status of the state. Union Home Minister Amit Shah moved four resolutions in the Rajya Sabha to abolish Article 370. The decision to remove Article 370 from Jammu and Kashmir is likely to be passed by Parliament by a simple majority.
Article 370 Scrapped – Now What Will Change In State Jammu & Kashmir
Let us know what will change in Jammu and Kashmir after Article 370 is removed
|SN||What Will Change|
|Property||Now, any citizen of the country will be able to buy property in Jammu and Kashmir.|
|No Separate Flag||Jammu and Kashmir will no longer have a separate flag.|
|No Dual Citizenship||In Jammu and Kashmir, there will no longer be dual citizenship.|
|No Separate State||Jammu and Kashmir will no longer be a separate state but a Union Territory.|
|Now union Territory||Kashmir will be a Union Territory with the Assembly.|
|Assembly Duration||The term of the Assembly will be 5 years instead of 6 years.|
|Special State Hood||Jammu & Kashmir’s special statehood abolished|
|Ladakh||Ladakh was declared a separate Union Territory.|
|RTI,CAG||Laws like RTI and CAG will also come into force here.|
|Job Related||In Jammu and Kashmir, any citizen of the country can now get a job.|
|Article 370||Special powers to Jammu and Kashmir completely abolished after removal of Article 370|
|Now Lt Governor||Now There Will be No More Governor ,Now Lt Governor Will head State|
How Abolishing Article 370 Will Benefit Kashmiris ?
Here we are Discussing About Various opportunities For Jammu & Kashmir People After Revocation of Article 370 .List of all Benefits which Jammu & Kashmir Will get Are Given below
|Property||Now There will Be a Boost In Real Estate Sector Of Jammu & Kashmir, There will Be Price Rise in Property.Out of State People Can Buy Property Their.|
|Investment||Now Jammu & Kashmir Will Attract More investment from Various business Houses Which Will Lead To Development .|
|Reservation||Now Reservation Criteria Will Be Same As Rest Of India|
|Ladakh Development||Ladakh Is a peaceful area But Due To Jammu & Kashmir Terrorism It affected Alot And Could Not Developed.|
|Triple Talaq & Land Laws||Now no More Land Laws ,India Laws Will Be Followed ,No More Talaq|
|Inter State Marriage||Now Jammu & Kashmir Women Can get Married To Other State Person, Will Not Lose their Rights .|
|Terrorism||Cross Border Terrorism Will Stop Now,Now Indian government Can Take More Strict Actions|
|Industrialization||Abolition of Article 370 will lead to industrialization in Jammu & Kashmir|
|Education||Education Sector Will develop,More School,Colleges,Universities Will open .|
|Employment||If Investment Will Come Than More industries Will Set up ,Than More People Will get Job|
|Tourism Growth||Another Main area Of Jammu & Kashmir is Tourism Growth ,This is the Main Area where Kashmir has huge potential.|
|No More Independent Decision||No More jammu & Kashmir Laws Will Applicable,Now Indian Constitution will be followed|
|Ladakh Prosperity||Now Ladakh Will be a Prosper Union Territory ,It Also Has a huge Tourism Potential.|
Article 370 Abolition File Pdf Download
|Topic||Article 370 & Article 35 A Abolition|
|Download Link||Click Here|
Article 370 Pdf – Article 370 & 35 A Revoked |Article 370 Kashmir Issue
Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
|Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page|
|The Hindu Daily News Paper Important Articles Pdf|
|Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba|
|Latest Current Affairs Magazine 2019 Pdf|
|UPSC Prelims ,Mains ,Optional Study Materials|
|UPSC Prelims Test Series 2020 Pdf|
|UPSC Mains Test Series 2019-2020|
|UPSC Optional Test Series 2019-2020|
|SSC Study Materials 2019-2020 Pdf|
|IBPS Study Material 2019-2020 Pdf|
|Insurance Exams Free Study Materials Pdf 2019|
|NEET Exam Free Study Material Pdf|
|Latest RRB Study Material Pdf|
|Teaching Exams Study Material Pdf|
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer –