Agnipath Scheme 2022 Pdf – Apply Online, Eligibility, Salary, Form Date, Application Form, Selection Process Etc – Agneepath Bharti Yojana 2022 The Ministry of Defence has launched the Agneepath Recruitment Scheme 2022 for 10th 12th pass female male candidates from all over India. Under the Army Agneepath Yojana, firemen will be recruited in the Army, Air Force and Navy. Let us tell you that the Agneepath Recruitment Scheme for the youth of the country has been announced by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh. Under this scheme, agniveers will be provided with a salary of Rs.30,000, insurance of Rs.44 lakh, four years of job and other facilities. Interested young men and women candidates from India can submit the Agneepath Bharti Yojana Online Form. Through the Agneepath Scheme 2022, the unemployed youth of the country have a golden opportunity to get employment. The complete information related to Agneepath Bharti Yojana can be seen on the table below. Apart from this, the central government can get government scheme updates.
Agnipath Scheme 2022 Pdf – Apply Online, Eligibility, Salary, Form Date
|Name of the organization||Ministry of defence|
|Name of the scheme||Agniveers Agnipath Scheme|
|Name of the post||Armed force|
|Number of posts||46,000|
|Date of filling the application form||June/ July 2022|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Launched by||Government of India|
Main objective of Agneepath Yojana :
- The main objective of this scheme is to recruit the youth of the state in the Army for 4 years.
- So that the dream of the youth of all those countries who want to participate in the army can be fulfilled.
- Apart from this, the operation of this scheme will strengthen the security of the country.
- Under the Agneepath scheme, youth will be appointed for a period of 4 years in which they will be provided highskill training of the Army.
- Through this training, he will be able to become trained and disciplined.
- The scheme will also be effective in reducing the unemployment rate of the country.
- Apart from this, the citizens of the country will be able to become empowered and self-reliant by the operation of this scheme.
- With the operation of this scheme, the average age of the jawans will be reduced to 26 years.
- Apart from this, 25% of all these youths will also be placed in service.
An amount of more than Rs 11 lakh will be provided on completion of the period
The soldiers can also be placed in further service by the defence forces after completion of the tenure of the youth appointed under the Agnipath Scheme. Most of the soldiers will be relieved of their duty at the end of three to four years and will be assisted by the empowered forces for further employment opportunities. Apart from this, corporate companies are also showing interest in providing jobs to such trained and disciplined youth. About 25% of all these youths will be placed in service. Under this scheme, youths between 17.5 years and 21 years will be kept in the Army.
Salary Under Agneepath Scheme :
- In the first year, Agniviro will be provided an annual package of 4.76 lakh.
- This package will be 6.92 lakh in 4 years.
- The Agniveers will be provided an application of Rs 30,000 per month in the first year.
- In which there will be a deduction of 30% i.e. ₹9000 PF and pf contribution of the same amount will be provided by the government.
- After which a salary of ₹21000 per month will be paid.
- A 10% increase in salary will be done by the government in a year.
- In the fourth year, a salary of ₹40,000 per month will be paid to Agniveer.
- Apart from this, a one-time service fund of Rs 11.71 lakh will also be provided to Agniveer after 4 years. On which no tax will be charged.
- Apart from this, if there is a posting at a difficult place, then in this situation, highship allowance will also be provided like other army personnel.
- The Agniveers will also be provided an insurance cover of Rs 48 lakh and if they die during 4 years of service, a compensation of ₹100000000 will be provided to agniveer’s family.
- The Agniveer will also be provided with the facility of bank loan.
Selection of Agniveers In Indian Army :
- Agni Veers joining the Air Force will be provided a chance to serve by providing high skill training. Apart from this, in the next six years, the average age of the jawans will be reduced from 6 to 7 years to 26 years, which is now 32 years.
- Agniveers will be deployed on naval ships, submarines, aircraft, etc.
- Apart from this, women will be recruited as sellers. It was informed by the Army Chief that there will be no compromise in the recruitment criteria under this scheme.
Apart from this, the selection of Agniveers will be done under a transparent appointment process. Agniveer has to fulfill all the medical eligibility conditions. 25% of the agniveers of each batch will be enrolled in the Shastra Bal. Under the Agneepath Scheme, the youth should be provided with any regiment/unit/ can be posted in the establishment. Apart from this, Agniveer Samman and Awards will also be presented as per the existing guidelines.
Main Features Of The Scheme : Agnipath Scheme 2022
- Through this scheme, all the youth of the country who want to participate in the Indian Army can fulfill their dream.
- Through this scheme, the three branches of the Indian Army, which are army, navy and air force, will be recruited in large numbers.
- The recruitment will be done under the Agneepath Scheme.
- Under this scheme, the recruitment of soldiers will be done for 4 years.
- The launch of the scheme has been announced by Defence Minister Rajnath Singh and the chief of the three wings of the Army.
- The youth recruited under this scheme will be called Agniveer.
- The Agneepath scheme has been approved in the meeting of the Cabinet Committee on Micro Affairs.
- The government decided to launch the scheme on June 14, 2022.
- The scheme will also be effective in increasing employment opportunities.
- Apart from this, the security of the country will also be strengthened by the operation of this scheme.
Some special benefits of Agneepath Scheme
- Through this scheme, equal opportunity will be provided to all the citizens of the country.
- The selection of agniveers will be done in a transparent manner.
- Agniveers will also be selected through the tech institute.
- The dream of the citizens of the country to join the armed force will be fulfilled by the operation of this scheme.
- The agniveers will also be given certificates after completing the tenure of 4 years.
- Citizens will be provided with a good financial package.
Agneeveers Agneepath Scheme Eligibility Criteria 2022
There are some eligibility criteria that all the aspirants must fill, one who falls under the mentioned points will be able to apply for the same.
- The aspirant must have qualified class 10th and 12th from a recognized board.
- The probationers must possess a graduation degree from the known University.
- The applicant must be a citizen of India.
Agnipath Scheme Salary :
|Year||Customized Package (Monthly)||In-Hand (70%)||Contribution to Agniveer Corpus Fund (30%)||Contribution to corpus fund by GoI|
- Total annual package – 4.76 lakh in the first year and 6.92 lakh in the fourth year.
- Allowance– Agniveer will be provided with all allowances which are provided to the Army.
- Service Fund– Each Agniveer has to contribute 30% of his monthly salary. The same amount will also be contributed by the government. After completion of 4 years, an amount of Rs 11.71 lakh will be provided to Agniveer which will be exempt from income tax.
- Compensation on death : Non-part life insurance cover of Rs.44 lakh will be provided to the firemen. In case Agniveer dies during service, an additional ex-gratia of Rs.44 lakhs will be provided in this case. In addition, the service fund component time will be paid a portion with an unclaimed portion of up to 4 years.
- Compensation in case of disability – Compensation will be provided on the basis of the percentage of disability prescribed by the medical authorities. A lump sum ex-gratia of Rs.44/25/15 lakh will be provided for disability.
- On completion of tenure – After completion of the term, candidates can get the service fund.
Agneepath Yojana 2022 Important Documents :
There are some important documents that aspirants have to upload while filling out the application form. Without uploading the documents no application form will be accepted by the authority, so make sure to follow the norms. Here is the list of the documents you have to upload.
- Address details
- ID proof
- Aadhar card
- Pan card
- Voter id card
- Driving license
- Scanned signature
- Scanned photograph
Agnipath Scheme – Agniveer Application fee :
|Category of the candidate||Application fee|
|General/ OBC/ EWS||0|
How to Apply for Agniveers Agnipath Scheme 2022?
All the candidates who are awaiting declaration of publication of the link for the application form of the www.mod.gov.in scheme. They will have to wait a bit as the authority has not published any link for the same on the official portal. Many candidates are willing to join the recruitment process before applying for the recruitment. All the candidates should go through the instructions prescribed by the authority. Those who are eligible to apply for the post can fill the form, the complete procedure to do so is given here.
- To apply for the Agneepath scheme, you first need to visit the official portal of the Ministry of Defence i.e. www.mod.gov.in.
- After visiting the official portal, you will reach the main page of the site and there you will have to find the Agneepath application link. What’s new will be available under the Section.
- After you get the link just click on that link and then you will be taken to the new page, and there the application form will appear in front of you.
- After the application form is opened you should start filling the application form for the recruitment.
- Fill in all the filled details in the form, and then upload all the scanned documents along with the application form.
- After uploading the documents along with the form, pay the fee for the same and then preview the entire application form.
- After reviewing the application form, click on the submit option, and your information will be entered.
- By following the above procedure you will be able to apply for the Agneepath Scheme application form.
|Agneepath Recruitment Scheme Online Application Process:-
Terms and Conditions of Agnipath Scheme :
- Under this scheme, citizens will be appointed for a period of 4 years.
- Citizens appointed will be given a separate rank.
- After the completion of the 4-year deadline, Agnivir can get a permanent enrollment.
- About 25% of the firemen will be appointed.
- In the event of permanent enrollment, Agniviro’s eligibility will be checked as per the existing rules of the Army.
- This year, 46,000 fire heroes will be appointed.
- Under this scheme, enrolment will be done through online centralised system, rally and campus interview.
- Enrollment will be done on all India all classes.
- The minimum age to apply under the scheme is 17.5 years and the maximum age is 21 years.
- Under this scheme, the minimum educational qualification has been fixed as 10th class.