List Of IFSC Code of Vasai Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd 2022 Full List – VJSBL was founded in 1973 under the Cooperative Bank Act after receiving a licence from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) by dedicated citizens of Vasai. Since 1996, VJSBL has grown steadily. Here We Have Shared all IFSC Codes Of This Bank. You Can Check Full List From Table Given below.
List Of IFSC Code of Vasai Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd 2022 Full List
|VASAI JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD||VASJ0000001||RTGS-HO|
|VASAI JANATA .SAHAKARI BANK LTD||VASJ0000002||VASAI|
|VASAI JANATA .SAHAKARI BANK LTD||VASJ0000003||NILEMORE|
|VASAI JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD||VASJ0000004||TULINJ|
|VASAI JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LTD||VASJ0000005||BHAYANDER|
|VASAI JANATA. SAHAKARI BANK LTD||VASJ0000006||NAVGHAR|
|VASAI JANATA. SAHAKARI BANK LTD||VASJ0000007||BOISAR|
|VASAI JANATA. SAHAKARI BANK LTD||VASJ0000008||DAHISAR|
|VASAI JANATA. SAHAKARI BANK LTD||VASJ0000009||VIRAR E|
|VASAI JANATA. SAHAKARI BANK LTD||VASJ0000010||DAHANU ROAD|
|VASAI JANATA. SAHAKARI BANK LTD||VASJ0000011||VASAI ROAD W|
|VASAI JANATA. SAHAKARI BANK LTD||VASJ0000012||VIRAR W|
|VASAI JANATA. SAHAKARI BANK LTD||VASJ0000013||BHYANDER W|
|VASAI JANATA. SAHAKARI BANK LTD||VASJ0000014||PALGHAR|
- Hutatma Sahakari Bank Ltd IFSC Codes List 2022 & MICR Codes
- List Of IFSC Code of Janatha Seva Cooperative Bank, MICR code
- List of Janaseva Sahakari Bank Ltd IFSC and MICR Codes List
- List Of Jalgaon Janata Sahakari Bank IFSC Code & MICR Code
- List of IFSC Code of JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED for 2022
What is IFSC Code ?
- IFSC code is allotted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to all banks and its branches.
- The IFSC code of a bank can be commonly found on a bank account passbook, cheque leaf issued by the bank or on the RBI website.
- Any kind of fund transfer through a bank requires a valid IFSC.
- The different types of fund transfers are NEFT, RTGS and IMPS.
How to find IFSC Code?
- IFSC code can be found on cheque leaf and bank passbook of the respective bank.
- Banks and respective branch list of IFSC codes can be obtained from Reserve Bank of India’s website.
- The IFSC code of a particular bank can also be found on the banks’ official website.