IPL 2022 Schedule Pdf Download | Time Table, New Teams, Ranking – After the successful conduct of IPL 2021 Part 2 in uae, speculations were rife whether the next IPL will also be here, but BCCI Secretary Jai Shah has said that the next season will be grand and will be in India. The matches of the 15th edition of IPL will be held in more cities than IPL 2021, Part One.
Two new teams will be added in the 15th season of the Indian Premier League i.e. The BCCI and the IPL Governing Council are planning to add two more cities as teams in the 15th season of the Indian Premier League. The first match of the Indian Premier League 2022 will be played between IPL 2021 winners Mumbai Indians and Delhi Capitals at the Mumbai Stadium. In this post, you will find IPL 2022: Schedule, Time Table, Team, Venue, PDF Download, Point Table, Ranking and Victory Predictions. Dream11 is the title sponsorship of the season. BCCI decides to add 2 new teams before IPL 2022. Bcci will soon open bids for two new franchises. You can watch mega auction events before IPL 2022. . The Indian Premier League (IPL) is one of the most popular T20 cricket leagues in the world. IPL 2022 Schedule Pdf Download | Time Table, New Teams, Ranking
IPL 2022 Schedule Pdf Download | Time Table, New Teams, Ranking
IPL 2022 Schedule
March – April 2022
|Host||Indian Premier League|
|Administrator||Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)|
|Format||T20 (20 Over Cricket League Match)|
|Opening Match||March 2022 ( No Date Still Decided )|
|Final||To Be Updated|
|IPL 2021 winner||TBD|
|Download Official Website Schedule||IPL 2021 Schedule|
|Tournament Name||IPL T20|
|First Match of the Tournament||19th September 2021|
|Final Match of the Tournament||15th October 2021|
|League Duration||27 Days|
|Total Matches||31 Matches|
|Country Location||United Arab Emirates (UAE)|
|UAE Stadium Location||DUBAI, ABU DHABI, SHARJAH|
2022 Points Table
|DC||To Be Updated||–||–||–||–||–|
|CSK||To Be Updated||–||–||–||–||–|
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||To Be Updated||–||–||–||–||–|
|MI||To Be Updated||–||–||–||–||–|
|RR||To Be Updated||–||–||–||–||–|
|To Be Updated||–||–||–||–||–|
|KKR||To Be Updated||–||–||–||–||–|
|Sunrisers Hyderabad||To Be Updated||–||–||–||–||–|
IPL Winners List Previous Seasons :
Here the winners for all the IPL seasons. IPL 2021 winner yet to announce.
|11||2018||Chennai Super Kings|
|7||2014||Kolkata Knight Riders|
|5||2012||Kolkata Knight Riders|
|4||2011||Chennai Super Kings|
|3||2010||Chennai Super Kings|
What are the venues for IPL 2022?
- M. A. Chidambaram Stadium
- Eden Gardens Kolkata
- Wankhede Stadium
- Arun Jaitley Stadium
- M. Chinnaswamy Stadium
- Narendra Modi stadium
Which TV channels will IPL 2022 broadcast?
- IPL 2021 will be telecast on the Star Sports Network.
- The leading Indian Broadcaster has made arrangements to broadcast the games in Multiple languages and on multiple network channels.
- Hotstar Also
How do I watch live streaming of IPL 2022 matches?
- The live streaming of the IPL 2021 match will be available on Disney+ Hotstar.
IPL Team Players List 2022 : Full squad, players list of all eight teams
|Chennai Super Kings Squad IPL 2021||
|Kolkata Knight Riders Squad IPL 2021||
|Mumbai Indians Squad IPL 2021||
|Sunrises Hyderabad Squad IPL 2021
|Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad IPl 2021||
|Punjab Kings Squad IPL 2021||
|Delhi Capitals Squad IPL 2021||
|Rajasthan Royals Squad IPL 2021||
IPL 2022 Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ )
IPL 2021 Schedule Pdf Download | Vivo IPL 2021 Schedule Image Pdf
Q1: Will IPL 2022 have 10 teams?
- Yes , the IPL 2021 will only have the 10 traditional teams.
- Although it is confirmed That IPL 2022, 10 teams would be part of the competition.
Q2: How many overseas players are allowed in IPL squad?
- There are only eight overseas players allowed to be in a team roster, while four can play in the final eleven as per the rules of IPL.
Q3: What is purse limit for IPL franchises?
- No franchise will be allowed to buy a player beyond their purse balance. A maximum of Rs 85 crore was allotted to each franchise to purchase players.
Q4: What is minimum spending limit for IPL teams?
- From the total money allotted (Rs 85 crore), each franchise has to spend at least 75 per cent of the amount. In case where a franchise completes its squad in 70 per cent of the money, the remaining 5 per cent of the balance will directly go to the BCCI.
Q5 :Which team has not won the IPL?
- RCB, KXIP and DC are three teams to have never won an IPL title.
Q 6 : Did RCB won any IPL Cup?
- The Royal Challengers have never won the IPL but finished runners-up on three occasions between 2009 and 2016
Q7 : In which month IPL 2021 started?
- IPL 2021, the fourteenth season of the Indian Premier League, begins on April 9.
Q8 :Which team won the IPL 5 times?
- Mumbai Indians won the IPL trophy for the 3 times under India’s finest opening batsman Rohit Sharma.
Q9 : Who is king of IPL?
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni is known as King of the IPL Team.
Q10: Which IPL team has most fans?
- Mumbai Indians
- Chennai Super Kings
Q11 : Who owns CSK IPL?
- Chennai Super Kings Cricket Ltd
Q12: Who hit longest six in IPL?
- Albie Morkel – 2008 – 125 m
- Praveen Kumar – 2011 – 124 m
- Adam Gilchrist – 2011 – 122 m
- Robin Uthappa – 2010 – 120 m
- Chris Gayle – 2013 – 119 m
- Ross Taylor – 2008 – 119 m
- Yuvraj Singh – 2009 – 118 m
- Ben Cutting – 2016 – 117 m
When does the IPL 2021 first match start in Dubai with Venue and timing?
- The First CSK vs MI match starts on 19 September 2021 around 5:30 PM in Dubai.
How to Watch IPL 2021 Live Streaming Free Online without any paid plan?
- You can watch IPL 2021 live on free apps like PK TV and other Apps. Check Here Full List.
IPL Quiz 2022, Indian Premier League 2022 Quiz
Are you an ardent follower of the Indian Premier League? Call yourself a stats guru of India’s pet T20 league? Then here’s a quiz for you. How many questions from this IPL quiz can you answer right? Check the answers and the end and share your score in the comments section.
|Q1) Who is the first Indian to score a hundred in the IPL?
|Q2) Who holds the record for the best bowling figures for an individual?
|Q3) Who captained the Kolkata Knight Riders to the IPL title in 2012?
|Q4) Who won the Man of the Match award in the IPL 2008 final?
|Q5) Who is the first player to feature in 200 IPL games?
|Q6) Before 2020, in which year did a part of the IPL take place in the UAE?
|Q7) What is the highest individual score for a batsman in the IPL?
|Q8) Who among the following has not been associated with the Mumbai Indians so far?
|Q9) Which teams were involved in the IPL’s first-ever super over in 2009?
|Q10) Which batsman holds the record for the most number of fours in the IPL?
|Q11) Who among the following has NOT won the Purple Cap so far?
|Q12) Which Australian all-rounder suffered an ankle injury at the beginning of the IPL 2020 to return home?
|Q13) Which team did former Pakistan player Misbah-ul-Haq represent in IPL 2008?
|Q14) Which legendary cricketer went unsold in the IPL 2011 auction?
|Q15) Who was the highest run-scorer of the tournament in IPL 2009?
Answers to the IPL Quiz: IPL 2021 Schedule Pdf Download
|Q1: Manish Pandey
Q2: Alzarri Joseph
Q3: Gautam Gambhir
Q4: Yusuf Pathan
Q5: MS Dhoni
Q8: Tom Moody
Q9: Kolkata Knight Riders and Rajasthan Royals
Q10: Shikhar Dhawan
Q11: Amit Mishra
Q12: Mitchell Marsh
Q13: Royal Challengers Bangalore
Q14: Brian Lara
Q15: Matthew Hayden