Ayushman Card List 2022 – Ayushman Card List Village Wise Online Check Pdf Download – Ayushman Bharat will cover the defined benefit of rupees. 5 million per family per year. This cover will take care of almost all secondary care and most tertiary care procedures. To ensure that no one is exempted (especially women, children and the elderly) there will be no limit on the size and age of the family in this scheme. Benefit cover will also include expenses before and after hospitalization. All pre-existing terms will be covered from the first day of the policy. The beneficiary will also be given a prescribed transport allowance per hospital. UP Sarkari Yojana List 2022 Pdf Download | Uttar Pradesh Yogi Scheme
About PM-JAY : Ayushman Card List 2022
- PM-JAY provides a cover of Rs. 5 lakh per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalisation of over 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families (about 50 crore beneficiaries).
- There is no limit to the size of the family under this scheme.
- The scheme was earlier known as the National Health Protection Plan (NHPS), before it was renamed PM-JAY.
- The scheme was launched by the Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 23rd September 2018.
- PM-JAY has been introduced for the bottom 40% of the poor and vulnerable population.
- The included households are based on the deprivation and occupational criteria of the socio-economic caste census 2011 (SECC 2011) for rural and urban areas, respectively.
- The scheme was included in the then existing Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY) launched in 2008.
- Therefore, coverage mentioned under PM-JAY also includes families that were included in rsby but were not present in the SECC 2011 database.
- PM-JAY is fully funded by the government, and the cost of implementation is shared between the central and state governments.
Key Features of PMJAY :
- PM-JAY offers a cover of Rs. 5 lakh per family per year for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization in public and private empanelled hospitals in India.
- Over 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable entitled families (about 50 crore beneficiaries) are eligible for these benefits.
- PM-JAY provides cashless access to the beneficiary at the point of service, i.e. health care services (indoor) in the hospital.
- PM-JAY will help reduce the catastrophic cost of hospitalization, which pushes 60 million people into poverty every year, and will help reduce the financial risk arising out of devastating health episodes.
- No restrictions on family size, age or gender.
- All pre-existing conditions are covered from day one.
- The benefits of the scheme are portable across the country i.e. the beneficiary can go for cashless treatment in any listed public or private hospital.
- Government hospitals are reimbursed for health services similar to private hospitals.
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022|
|Launched Date||14 April 2018|
|Benefits||Free treatment up to 5 lakhs to poor citizens through insurance|
Ayushman Card Benefits List :
The benefits under pm Ayushman Bharat Health Card are:
- According to the PMJAY scheme, about 40% if needy households have been involved in providing health cashless facility.
- For the candidates who have received health care through this scheme, the medical facility is free of cost.
- The scheme covers post-hospitalization expenses for the patient.
- Beneficiaries will also get follow-up coverage for treatment at the hospital given in the government list.
- Under the scheme, there are 25 specialty divisions and also include around 13,54 medical and surgical treatments as decided by the authority concerned.
- In the case of multiple surgeries, the first surgery will be covered according to the highest package.
- But in the second surgery, the cover given is 50% and in the third surgery, it should be 25% insurance covered under the Ayushman Bharat health card.
Ayushman Bharat Health Card Registration :
The entire process of Ayushman Bharat Health Card is given below step by step
- Visit the official website of Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana https://mera.pmjay.gov.in/.
- On the home page, click on “MI Eligible Option”.
- Enter the mobile number, captcha from the image and click on “Generate OTP”.
- An OTP will be received on the given mobile number, enter the mobile number and OTP and click on the “Submit” button.
- Fill the details and apply for card.
Facility Under Ayushman Bharat Yojana 2022
- Treatment of Mentally ill.
- Emergency Medicine facilities for elderly patients.
- All facilities and treatment for women during delivery.
- Tooth Care.
- Complete Health Care for the Child.
- Special attention to the health of the elderly, children, women.
- Women get a discount of up to Rs. 9000 during delivery.
- Neonatal and child health services.
- Treatment of TV patients.
- The government will provide all the expenses before the patient is admitted and even after discharge.
FAQ : Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Q: Where to get the Ayushman Bharat scheme list?
- Ayushman Bharat Scheme New List/ The beneficiary list can be checked from the official website of PMJAY. The information to view the list is given above.
Q: What is the process of hospitalization under Ayushman Bharat scheme?
- Under this scheme, you do not have to pay any expenses to get admitted to the hospital.
- In the panel hospital you will find An Ayushman Mitra.
- From here, the patient can take help related to the Ayushman scheme and get the facilities of the hospital.
- The hospital also has a help desk which helps in checking documents, verification for enrolment in the scheme.
- The persons availing the benefits under this scheme can get themselves treated in any Government/empanelled private hospital in the country.
Q: How to register Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022?
- If you want to register or register for the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, you can apply from your nearest Atal Seva Kendra or Jan Seva Kendra.
Q : Who comes under PM Ayushman Bharat Yojana Urban?
- Washer Man
- Rag Pickers
- Repair Worker
- Domestic Helpers
- Rickshaw Puller
- Construction Workers
- Raj Mistri
- Security Guard
- Cobbler Etc.
Q : What Diseases covered under Ayushman Bharat Scheme ?
- Coronary Artery Replacement By Bypass Method
- Prostate Cancer
- Carotid Ngo Plastics
- Skull Base Surgery
- Double Valve Replacement
- Pulmonary Valve Replacement
- Anterior Spine Fixation
- Tissue Expander
Q : What Diseases Are Not covered under Ayushman Bharat Scheme ?
- Drug Rehabilitation
- Fertility Related Procedures
- Cosmetic Procedure
- Organ Transplant
- Individual Diagnosis
Q : Who is eligible for ayushman card?
- Those living in scheduled caste and scheduled tribe households.
- Families with no male member aged 16 to 59 years. Beggars and those surviving on alms.
- Families with no individuals aged between 16 and 59 years.