Vaccine For 12 Year Olds Covid In India | Cowin Registration For Children – Children between the ages of 12 and 15 will also be vaccinated against the Corona vaccine of Pfizer (Pfizer) in the US. The aim is to provide complete protection from infection before sending middle and high school students to the classroom. In India too, board exams were cancelled due to the second wave of corona virus while the date of 12th examination was postponed. The question arises whether it will consider vaccinating children to take them back to school in India as well.
Complete information about the vaccine for 12 years will be made available to you in our article, so please read it carefully till the end. We will provide you with all the information related to this vaccine and also tell you the age of citizens of which age they can get the vaccine. At the same time, we will try to give you full information about the registration process. For more information please stay connected to our website till the end.
Key Highlights : Vaccine For 12 Year Olds Covid In India | Cowin Registration For Children
|Age Group For Vaccination||12-18 Years Old|
|Vaccines Registration official Website||cowin.gov.in|
Vaccine For 12 Years Old In India
- Recently, the vaccine has also been approved for 12 year olds in India and now it can be given to children between the ages of 12 and 18.
- Zydus, a vaccine for adults ZyCoV-D, 12 years of age or older, can be the world’s first DNA-based vaccine.
- The company has said it will try to give nearly one crore doses of its vaccine by December 2021.
- This is the sixth shot of approval in India, a DNA based vaccine that will be launched soon.
- The vaccine may be supplied from next month to save 12 years but no clear date has been issued so far.
- According to reports, the demand for the vaccine for the national programme may be increased, so The final agreement of Cadila is yet to be signed by the government.
- First, only one crore doses of this vaccine will be supplied, after which the demand can be increased.
- Anyone who wants to register for this vaccine can register themselves online.
CoWin Registration For 12 Years Old
Soon Vaccinnation For 12 Year Old Children Will Be Started By The Indina Government. But You will Not Get Vaccine If You Do not Register through Online Portal of Cowin . You Can Register Online For Vaccination From Home Through Cowin App Or Official Website. You can book your slot for this on the CoWin app sitting at home online and go to your nearest covid center and get your vaccine. If you don’t register yourself on time, you may not get this vaccine. Children aged 12 and over can book slots for their parents. As you all know, the third wave of covid is coming soon and it is being reported that this vaccine is not safe for children. So you can avoid this virus through this vaccine. No clear information has been released so far about the fee fixed for the booking slot.
How to register online for Vaccine For 12 Years Old?
In india Covid Vaccination For Children Will Be Started Soon . If you want to register yourself for this Zydus vaccine, you should know what the whole process will be. Our article tells you the whole process for registering the vaccine for people aged 12, hopefully you will read it carefully:-
- You must first visit the official website to register.
- Then you have to search for the registration option on the home page.
- Then you have to fill in all your details on the next page.
- After filling in the details, all information about the slot in your nearest centre will be opened.
- In that you have to select the date and time of your slot.
- Then you will get a slip that you have to save and download.
- Also take a print copy of the slip as it is through which you will be vaccinated.