Vaccine Certificate Correction Online | Mobile Number, Name, Address – The most effective method against the corona virus is vaccination. Those who have been given a single dose of it are issued a certificate. However, many times, there are some mistakes in the Covid-19 vaccination certificate. Now with the new initiative of the central government, the mistakes in this certificate can be corrected on the Cowin portal itself. According to the information given on the Twitter handle of Aarogya Setu, if there is any kind of error in the name, year of birth and gender printed in the vaccination certificate, then it can be corrected. However, it is also important to note that this mistake can only be corrected once.
Apart from this, the certificate will be given the opportunity to change the name, year of birth and gender, but keep in mind that it will be able to make corrections in only two. This means that you will get a chance to change these three personal information, but one of them will be able to modify only two of these information. The updated information will appear in the final certificate.
This certificate is an official document. It consists of a unique 13-digit with beneficiary ID. It gives all kinds of information related to vaccination. This includes the date of vaccination, the name of the vaccine, the place and time of vaccination, the name of the health officer who has administered the vaccine, etc. You can download this certificate whenever you want.
If someone has inadvertently made a mistake in entering the name, date of birth, gender or photo ID number then there is a chance to correct it once. Now the details in the CoWin certificate can be corrected. Along with this, a new certificate can be downloaded. Come on, how do you know here? Universal Travel Pass Online Apply | Login, Registration, Download Link
|Vaccine For The Virus||SARS-CoV-2 (CoronaVirus)|
|Certificate||COVID-19 Vaccine Certificate|
Vaccine Certificate Correction Online | Mobile Number, Name, Address : How
- Go to the CoWin portal http://www.cowin.gov.in.
- Sign up with your 10 digit mobile number.
- Go to account details.
- If you have taken a single dose of the vaccine, there will be a raise an issue button. Click on it.
- Click on Correction in Certificate.
- Click on the information below that you want to correct the mistake. Keep in mind that only two information in name, birth, year and gender can be corrected and only once the change is approved. Fill in all the information correctly when making such changes.
- Click on Continue.
- After this, follow the steps given and your information will be updated which will appear in the final certificate.