UPSSSC Study Material PDF 2021 Download | Syllabus | Previous Papers – Candidates must refer to the best UPSSSC Study Material for the preparation of the exam held by the Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC). Candidates need to prepare from the best UPSSSC Study Material to secure their chances of being placed in the Commission. The commission does not provide any specific list of prescribed Study Material or past year question papers books.
UPSSSC Study Material PDF 2021 Download | Syllabus | Previous Papers
|Name of Department||UPSSSC Uttar Pradesh|
|Organisation Name||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Type Of Pre Exam||Offline|
|After Pre Exam||Mains Exam|
|Pre Exam Questions Standard||Intermediate level|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPSSSC Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for UPSSSC recruitment 2021, candidates must fulfil the criteria laid by the conducting authority as follows:
- Applying candidates must be of Indian nationality. Although it is not specifically stated that the candidate must be a domicile of Uttar Pradesh.
- Students looking to find placements in Uttar Pradesh can apply for the job since the state is the only location for the job placement.
- Other than this, no more information on the candidates’ nationality is mentioned in the UPSSSC eligibility criteria 2021 .
Number of Attempts
- UPSSSC government has not put any said limits to the number of times a candidate can appear for the exam.
- Hence, it can be assumed that candidates are allowed to write the paper until they cross the maximum age limit set as per the UPSSSC eligibility criteria 2021.
The candidate must have passed at least high school education.
Other than the minimum required qualification, the department does not stress upon prior required experience to qualify the UPSSSC PET eligibility criteria 2021.
The age limit is a minimum of 18 years of age. Whereas the maximum age to apply would be 40 years.
|Meritorious Sportsperson||5 years|
The application fee details are given below:
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: Rs. 150/-
- PwD Candidates: No Fee
UPSSSC Application Process
The rest of the application process is the same and the candidates can refer to the following steps for any of the UPSSSC exams.
- Visit the official website of UPSSSC @ upsssc.gov.in.
- Click on the latest notification/advertisement regarding the UPSSSC exam.
- Register using mobile number and email id. Please note once registered you cannot change your mobile number and email id. Hence always check before registering.
- Login using valid credentials.
- Fill the application form with valid details.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Pay application fees.
UPSSSC Selection Process
Candidates are selected based on two rounds of the examination conducted by UPSSSC authority for most exams.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- UPSSSC exam consists of two stages- the preliminary exams and the mains exam.
- The candidates clearing the Prelims will be called in for the Mains exam.
- However, they have to secure the minimum cutoff marks for that.
UPSSSC Pay Scale 2021
The UPSSSC pay scale details for all the posts are given below:
|Revenue Accountant||Rs.21700 to Rs.69100 + GP Rs.2000|
|Female Health Worker||Rs.21700 to Rs.69100 + GP 2000 – Rs.19900|
|Agriculture Technical Assistant||Rs.19900 From Rs.63200 to Rs.63200 + GP Rs.1900|
|Junior Assistant||Rs.22900 to Rs.24900 + GP Rs.2000|
|Internal Accounts||Rs.29200 to Rs.92300 + GPRs.2800|
|Auditor||Rs.29200 to Rs.92300 + GP Rs.2800|
|Cane Supervisor||Rs. Rs 25500 to Rs 81100 + GP Rs 2400|
|Forest Guard||Rs 19200 to Rs 63200 + GP Rs 1900|
|Laboratory Technician||Rs 29200 to Rs92300 + GP Rs 2800|
|X-Ray Technician||Rs 21700 to Rs 69100 + GP Rs 2000|
UPSSSC Exam Pattern 2021
The candidates can check out the UPSSSC PET pattern given in the table below.
- The exam will consist of objective type multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- A total of 100 questions will be asked.
- The difficulty level of the question shall be that of the intermediate level.
- Each correct answer carries 1 mark.
- Wrong answers will result in a negative marking of ¼ marks.
|Indian History||05||2 Hours|
|Indian National Movement||05|
|Indian Constitution & Public Administration||05|
|Logic & Reasoning||05|
|Analysis of 2 Unseen Hindi Passage||10|
|Graph Analysis & Interpretation||10|
|Tables Analysis & Interpretation||10|
UPSSSC Syllabus 2021 | UPSSSC Study Material PDF
- The UPSSSC exam will be of objective type of 100 marks.
- Understanding the UPSSSC syllabus will give a direction to your preparation.
- The syllabus for all sections is as follows:
|Indian History and National Movement||
|Indian Constitution & Public Administration||
|Logic & Reasoning||
|Analysis of 2 Unseen Hindi Passage||5 Questions on each|
|Graph Analysis & Interpretation||5 Questions on each|
|Tables Analysis & Interpretation||5 Questions on each|
Best Books for UPSSSC Exam 2021
|General Hindi||Bharat Ke Rajya Vyavastha||M. Laxmi kanth|
|Bharatiya Kala Evam Sanskriti||Nitin Singhania|
|Samanya Hindi||Hardev Bahri|
|Logic & Reasoning||Verbal & Non-Verbal Reasoning||R S Aggarwal – S Chand|
|Analytical Reasoning||M.K Pandey|
|A new approach to Reasoning||B.S. Sijwali & S. Sijwali Arihant|
|Elementary Arithmetic||Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations||Abhijit Guha and R.S. Aggarwal|
|Magical Book On Quicker Maths||M. Tyra|
|A new Approach to Numerical Ability||Dhillon Group of Publications|
|Current Affairs||General Knowledge||Lucent’s|
|General Knowledge 2021||Manohar Pandey – Arihant|
|General Knowledge Capsule 2020||Disha Experts|
|Indian History and National Movement||indian history and indian national||Board Editorial|
|History – Indian History & Indian National Movement||Poonam Dalal Dahiya|
|Geography||Geography of India||Majid Husain|
|Human Geography||Majid Husain|
|Indian Economy||The Indian Economy||Sanjiv Verma|
|Indian Economy for Civil Services, Universities and Other Examinations||Ramesh Singh|
|Indian Constitution & Public Administration||Public Administration and Indian Constitution||Anupama Puri Mahajan|
|Constitution of India And Indian Polity||S G Subramanian|
|General English||English Grammar & Composition||S C Gupta|
|High School English Grammar & Composition||Wren and Martin/S Chand|
|General Science||General Science for competitive Exams||BK Editorial Board|
|General Science for all competitive exams||P.C Mishra|
UPSSSC Exam Preparation Strategy 2021
- Practice and revise the whole syllabus weekly. Take turns in changing the subject and feel interested while studying.
- Target your weaker sections and spend more time sharpening them.
- Improve your logical skills to ace the reasoning section.
- Ensure proper management of time to cover the whole syllabus. For this, you ought to practice and take mock tests. If wanted, you could also enroll for a test series.
- Solve previous years papers for better practice. This will help you get familiar with the exam pattern as well as will help you know the level of questions asked in the test paper.
- Devise subject-specific strategies. Like, which topic to cover first and how to revise.
- Make short notes of all the important points in the syllabus.
- Underline the important texts in your book with a pencil or a highlighter. This will help you a lot during the revision time.
UPSSSC Admit Card 2021 : UPSSSC Study Material PDF
The admit card of the UPSSSC 2021 exam will be issued on the official website. The date of issue of the hall ticket will be updated in the official notification by the authorities. The exam conducting is not responsible to send the admit card to all the registered candidates of UPSSSC .
Steps to Download the Admit Card of UPSSSC
- Visit the official website of UPSSSC
- Choose the link to the UPSSSC group for which you have applied
- Enter the registered login ID and password
- Now click on the link to download the UPSSSC admit card
- Download the admit card and check all the necessary details as the date of birth, name, gender, roll number, exam date, time, sign, exam center, candidate’s category, etc.
- Now, take out the print to carry at the exam center of UPSSSC . (A valid Id card is mandatory for all the candidates to carry at the exam center along with the admit card of UPSSSC 2021)
UPSSSC Answer Key PDF | UPSSSC Study Material PDF
- When the UPSSSC enlistment test is finished, the leading body gives answer key on the web.
- To check and download UPSSSC answer key, visit the official site
- Enter the UPSSSC enlistment present applicants wish to download the appropriate response key for and question paper arrangement.
- These official answer key are useful as it serves to gauges the scores for UPSSSC enlistment test.
- Applicants simply need to figure the number of right answers and increase it with the imprints for right answers.
UPSSSC Result 2021 : UPSSSC Study Material PDF
The authorities will issue the result of the UPSSSC exam on the official website separately for all the groups. To check and download the result of UPSSSC can follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website of UPSSSC
- Select the result notification from the notification section
- Click on the UPSSSC result notification
- Now, select and open the PDF of your group
- Enter the registration number in the search bar to check your score on the UPSSSC exam
- Download and save a copy of the PDF for future reference.
UPSSSC Cut Off
The UPSSSC Cut Off 2021 is released by the UPSSSC after the preliminary exam has been conducted. The UPSSSC Cut Off changes each year depending on a variety of factors. These factors include:
- Number of vacancies: – The number of vacancies helps to decide whether the cut off marks should be low or high. If the number of vacancies is low, the cut off marks will be high. The same is true for the reverse case.
- Number of applicants: – The number of applicants affects the cut off marks as well. The higher the number of applicants, the higher the cut off marks will be, and vice versa.
- Difficulty level of the exam: – Usually, the more difficult the written examination, the lower the cut off marks. Similarly, the lower the difficulty level, the higher the cut off marks.
- Number of reservations: – The number of reservations also affects the cut off marks. This is because the cut off marks for reserved categories are usually lower than the rest. Hence, the reservations available are also taken to consideration when deciding the cut off marks.
How to Calculate Marks for UPSSSC 2021?
Concerning the answer key and marking system, the contenders can evaluate their marks for the UPSSSC 2021. The marking scheme will be published after the written exams concluded. The preliminary exam questions will be from general knowledge and science, Hindi, elementary mathematics, logical ability, graphs, and the rest.
- The exam consists of 100 questions.
- Each question carries one mark, a total of 100 marks.
- The time period for the exam is 120 minutes.
- For every wrongly answered question, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- For every unanswered question, no mark was deducted.
- The questions standard will be intermediate level.
Previous Year Cutoffs for UPSSSC
- Following are the lists of the previous cutoffs of multiple UPSSSC exams.
- The candidates can go through them and have an idea of what to expect this year.
UPSSSC Junior Engineer Cutoff 2020
|Category||Cut off Marks|
|General Category||80 Marks|
UPSSSC JA Exam Advt 01/2017 Official Cut Off Marks (out of 40 Marks)
|Category||Cut off Marks|
|General/ UR Category||NA|
|OBC Category||31 Marks|
|SC Category||29.50 Marks|
|ST Category||25.50 Marks|
|Freedom Fighters||30 Marks|
|PWD Category||30 Marks|
UPSSSC JA Exam Advt 26/2016 Official Cut Off Marks (out of 40 Marks)
|Category||Cut off Marks|
|General/ UR Category||30.50 Marks|
|OBC Category||30.50 Marks|
|SC Category||29.50 Marks|
|ST Category||24.50 Marks|
|Freedom Fighters||28.50 Marks|
|PWD Category||29.50 Marks|
UPSSSC FAQs : UPSSSC Study Material PDF
Q. What is the full form of UPSSSC?
Q. How can I check my UPSSSC result?
Q.When will UP Lekhpal Recruitment notification 2021 be released?
Q. Is there any negative marking for wrong answers or unanswered questions in UPSSSC PET?
Q. I have some old editions of the recommended books. Can I use them for my preparation?
Q. Will there be any age relaxation given to reserved category students in UPSSSC PET?
Q. Will there be any Age Relaxation for UPSSSC Preliminary Eligibility Test Vacancy?
You can also check the Study Material of other SSC Exam in India here