UP Free Tablet Smartphone Yojana List 2022 | यूपी फ्री टैबलेट स्मार्टफोन योजना – Uttar Pradesh Free Tablet Smartphone Scheme Scheme List 2021-22 1, 2 for all beneficiary students is likely to be released soon on the official website i.e. digishaktiup.in or upcmo.up.nic.in. Students who have applied for the UP Free Tablet Smartphone Scheme 2022 can download the list through online mode from the link given below. In this article, you can see more details about the modi and yogi UP Free Tablet Smartphone Scheme 2022 registration date, login link, student list release date when will come, the process of downloading the list.
After the pandemic, it can be seen that nowadays studies are not possible without these gadgets. So, the UP CM decided to distribute free gadgets to students who are pursuing undergraduate, postgraduate, engineering and other diploma courses from universities in the state and who cannot afford enough to buy these gadgets.
UP Free Tablet Smartphone Yojana List 2022 | यूपी फ्री टैबलेट स्मार्टफोन योजना
|Name of the Scheme||free Tablet Smartphone Scheme Yojana|
|Launched by||Uttar Pradesh government|
|Announced By||Chief Minister, Yogi Adityanath|
|Funded by||Uttar Pradesh Government|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana|
|Purpose of the scheme||Free Smartphone, Tablets, and Laptops distribution to meritious students|
|Total number of Smartphone, Tablets, and Laptops bo be distributed||1 Crore +|
|Scheme Budget||300 Crore|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|UP Free Tablet Smartphone Yojana List 2022 1st List Date||December 2021|
|Official website||www.diggishakti.in or www.upcmo.up.nic.in|
Eligibility Criteria :
The scheme was launched in August 2021 with an aim to uplift and promote the meritorious students who belong to families who cannot support them for further studies. But to get the benefit of the scheme, candidates will have to fulfill certain eligibility criteria. These eligibility criteria are given below:
- The candidate must belong to Uttar Pradesh as per his/her identity proof.
- The candidate must be a student of state government college or university pursuing UG, PG, or Diploma courses.
- The annual income of the candidate’s family must not be more than 2 lakh rupees.
How to check UP Free Tablet Smartphone Plan List 2021?
Candidates who have successfully submitted the application for this scheme will have to follow the simple steps given below to check the free smartphone scheme beneficiary list from the official website:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the UP government.
- On the homepage, you will see the ‘Latest News and Updates’ section.
- Under this section, you need to click on the UP Free Tablet/Smartphone beneficiary list option.
- After this, you will be asked to enter the name and mobile number of your district.
- After entering all the necessary details, you will be sent to a new page.
- You will see a PDF file on your screen.
- Download this PDF file and check your name in this beneficiary list.
|Official Website UPCMO||http://upcmo.up.nic.in/|