Union Budget 2022-23 Pdf Download In Eng & Hindi – General Budget 2022-23 PDF and get complete information about the Indian Union Budget. It will be laid on the Table of Parliament by Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman ji on 1st February, 2022. The upcoming Union Budget 2022-23 is going to be very special. The main reason for this will be the special focus of the government on corona infection and improving the agriculture sector. The 2022-23 budget is considered to be a budget to focus more on infrastructure. So that the country can move fast towards self-reliance on economic basis. Get a detailed analysis of the Union Budget 2022 for UPSC IAS exam With Complete Analysis
Union Budget 2022-23 Pdf Download In Eng & Hindi
Total spending and Focus:
- To enhance job creation and boost economic activity.
- Total government spending will be 4.6 per cent more than the current year and additional support of Rs 1 lakh crore to states has been announced.
- The total expenditure in 2022-23 is estimated at Rs 39.45 lakh crore, while the total receipts other than borrowings are estimated at Rs 22.84 lakh crore.
- The outlay for capital expenditure is once again being stepped up sharply by 35.4 per cent from Rs 5.54 lakh crore in the current year to Rs 7.50 lakh crore in 2022-23.
- The government projects India’s economy to grow by 9.2 per cent in the current fiscal year.
- India’s gross domestic product (GDP) in dollar terms has already crossed $3 trillion.
- Fiscal deficit is projected to be higher at 6.9 per cent this fiscal as against 6.8 per cent estimated earlier. The fiscal deficit of the government for 2022-23 is estimated to be Rs 16,61,196 crore.
- Soaring inflation levels continue to be a cause of concern for the economy.
- Foreign exchange reserves stood at $634.287 billion on January 21, providing a cover equivalent to 13 months of imports projected for 2021-22.
- A Digital University would be established to provide access to students across the country for world-class quality universal education.
- One class one TV channel programme to be expanded to 200 TV channels.
- Virtual labs and skilling e-labs will be established to promote critical thinking skills and simulated learning environment.
- The Digital Ecosystem for Skilling and Livelihood – the DESH-Stack e-portal would be launched.
|Union Budget 2022 English Download link||Click Here|
|Union Budget 2022 Hindi Download link||Click Here|