UKSSSC Study Material PDF 2021 Download | Syllabus | Papers | Books – The Study Material of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission exam includes topics from where the questions will be asked in the recruitment entrance exam. By following the Study Material of UKSSSC candidates can prepare well for the exam and can understand the topics. The Study Material for the UKSSSC recruitment exam will be based on the the level of exam and type of posts.
UKSSSC Study Material PDF 2021 Download | Syllabus | Papers | Books
|Organisation Name||UKSSSC (Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission)|
|Mode of application||Online mode|
|Selection process||Online CBT and Skill test|
UKSSSC Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility Criteria is the most important criteria every candidate cross-check before you apply for the post. We have discussed eligibility criteria for the Junior Engineer and other multiple posts like Junior Assistant, Tax Collector, etc. Read the educational, nationality, and age limit criteria set by the board.
The candidate must be a citizen of India. If not, the candidate will be considered eligible only if he/she satisfies the following either of the below-given criteria:
- Tibetan refugees migrated and settled in India permanently since 1962.
- An Indian origin person who has migrated from the following countries to settle permanently in India
- Sri Lank
- The United Republic of Tanzania
- The candidate must have a good moral character with a sound physical and mental health condition.
- A person with more than one spouse living will not be eligible for the post.
UKSSSC Educational Qualification & Age Limit
|Posts Name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Assistant Teacher||Those who have a Bachelor Degree in relevant subjects with LT Diploma or B.Ed Degree will be eligible. Also, CTET or UTET certificate is required.||Minimum Age – Those who are 21 years of age can apply for the post of Assistant Teacher.
Maximum Age – The upper age limit to apply for this post is 42 years.
|Account Clerk||Candidates must have qualified in class 12th examination with Commerce from a recognised Board.||Those applying for UKSSSC Account Clerk must be between 18 to 42 years of age.|
|Stenographers/Personal Assistants||The candidates must have passed class 12th examination. Along with that, they must also know typing and have knowledge of shorthand.||Those who are between 18 to 42 years of age will be eligible to apply for the post of Stenographers/Personal Assistants|
|Graduate Level Exam||Those who have completed their bachelor’s degree in the prescribed steam from a recognised university will be eligible to apply.||Those who are between 21 to 42 years of age will be eligible to apply for the Graduate Level recruitment exam.|
|Junior Engineer Post||Candidate 03-year Diploma in Civil Engineering awarded by a recognised institution or a University established by law in India.||Those applying for UKSSSC Account Clerk must be between 21 to 42 years of age.|
|Other Post (Telephone Operator, Survey Lekhpal)||Candidate must be 12th Pass from a recognised board. The age of the candidates must be between||Those applying for UKSSSC Other Post must be between 21 to 42 years of age.|
|Telephone operator||Apart from basic education qualification, a candidate must be taken training in Telephone Operation from the Post and Telegram of Government of India.||Those applying for UKSSSC Telephone operator must be between 21 to 42 years of age.|
|Data Entry Operator||Apart from basic educational qualifications. A candidate must have a typing speed of 4000 Key depression per hour||Those applying for UKSSSC Data Entry Operator must be between 21 to 42 years of age.|
The age relaxation will be applicable to the various categories as mentioned below. Candidates must note that age relaxation is not applicable for the General category. Age relaxation is applicable to Uttrakhand Domicile candidates as per Govt. norm.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
- Ex-serviceman (ESM) – resigned the service from the actual age as on the closing date of receipt of online application.
- Age relaxation is also given to the widows, divorced women who are not remarried as per the rules.
To apply the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- For Gen/OBC of Uttarakhand state – 300 Rs
- For EWS/SC/ST and PWDs of Uttarakhand state – 150 Rs
- The application fees can be paid online mode using net banking, debit card, and credit card.
UKSSSC Selection Process
- Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) prescribes the selection procedure for the recruitment exam.
- The selection procedure of UKSSSC exam is different for different posts.
- For some posts, candidates will be selected based on the marks secured in the written exam whereas, for some posts, the authorities will conduct a written exam and interview.
- The further shortlisted candidates will be eligible for Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission recruitment to various posts including – Account Clerks, Assistant Teacher, Livestock Dissemination Officer, Inspector, Stenographers/Personal Assistants and other released posts.
UKSSSC Pay Scale
|Post Name||Pay Scale|
|Assistant social welfare officer||Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 92,300 (Level – 5)|
|Assistant Review Officer||Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400 (Level – 6)|
|Hostel Superintendent||Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 92,300 (Level – 5)|
|Assistant Consolidation Officer||Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400 (Level – 6)|
|Guardian Cum data entry operator||Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200 (Level – 2)|
|Scrutinizer||Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 92,300 (Level – 5)|
|Gram Panchayat Development Officer||Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100 (Level – 4)|
|Supervisor||Rs. 29,200 – Rs. 92,300 (Level – 5)|
|Assistant Attendent||Rs. 19,900 – Rs. 63,200 (Level – 2)|
|Matron Care Cum Hostel Incharge||Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100 (Level – 4)|
|Assistant Manager Industry||Rs. 35,400 – Rs. 1,12,400 (Level – 6)|
|Village Development Officer||Rs. 25,500 – Rs. 81,100 (Level – 4)|
UKSSSC Exam pattern | UKSSSC Study Material PDF
The exam pattern of UKSSSC Recruitment 2021 are as follows :
- The exam consists of multiple-choice questions having four or more options to choose an answer.
- The CBT will be of a total of 100 marks.
- Each MCQ carries 1 mark.
- 1/4 or 0.25 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- The question paper of CBT consists of questions on General Hindi, General knowledge/ General studies (includes history, polity, geography, economics, environment, computer, science, miscellaneous, current affairs, etc)
- Minimum qualifying marks for the written test is 45% for others and 35% for the SC/ST candidates.
- Candidates will be allowed to take the question booklet after the completion of the written test.
|General Hindi||100||100||2 hours|
UKSSSC Syllabus PDF | UKSSSC Study Material PDF
Junior Engineer Syllabus
- Solid Mechanics
- Highways, Tunneling
- Railways Systems, Harbors, Airports
- Design of Concrete and Masonry Structures
- Fluid, Hydraulic Machines, and Hydro Power
- Structural Analysis
- Building Materials
- Geotechnical Engineering and Foundation Engineering
- Water Supply Engineering, Waste Water Engineering
General Hindi Syllabus
- Finding errors
- Passage based questions
- Synonyms/ Antonyms
- Idioms, Phrases
- Direct/indirect speech
- Sentence improvement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Para Jumbles
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Active & Passive Voice
- Common Names
- Current Affairs
- Direct & Indirect Speech etc
- Diseases and Nutrition
- Fill in the Blanks
- Freedom Movement
- Full forms
- Heritage and Arts
- Heritage and Arts
- Idioms & Phrases
- Important National Facts
- Inland Harbours
- Number of Players
- One Word Substitution
- Transformation of Sentences
- Wars and
General Studies Syllabus
- Logical reasoning
- Analytical ability
- Decision making
- Data interpretation
- Numbers and their relations
Indian History, Culture, and National Movement
- Pre-Historic Period,
- Mauryan Empire,
- Gupta Empire,
- Post-Gupta Period,
- The advent of Islam in India,
- Mughal Empire,
- The advent of Europeans,
- Indian National Congress,
- First World War & Indian National Movement,
- Government of India Act 1935.
History and Culture of Uttarakhand
- Pre-historic Period,
- Proto-historic period,
- Ancient tribes of Uttarakhand,
- Kuninda and Yaudheya,
- Kartikepur dynasty,
- Katyuri dynasty,
- Parmar dynasty of Garhwal,
- Chand dynasty of Kumaon,
- Gorkha Invasion and their rule in Uttarakhand,
- British Rule,
- Tehri Estate,
- Freedom Movement in Uttarakhand
- The first war of Independence (1857) and Uttarakhand,
- Role of Uttarakhand in India’s national movement,
- People’s movements of Uttarakhand.
Indian and World Geography
- Geography of world,
- Important Branches,
- Earth and Solar System,
- Lithosphere, Latitudes,
- Longitudes, Time,
- Lakes and Rocks,
- Atmospheric layers,
Geography of India
- Geographic Introduction,
- Relief, and Structure,
- Drainage system,
- Livestock breeding,
- Water Resources.
Geography of Uttarakhand
- Geographical location,
- Relief and Structure,
- Drainage system,
- Animal Husbandry,
- Major Cities and Tourist Places,
Indian & World Polity
- Indian Polity National & International,
- Constitution of India,
- Panchayati Raj,
- Public Policy,
- Issues Concerning Rights,
- Political System of Uttarakhand.
General Science and Technology
- Science and Technology in India,
- Current Affairs, Ecology, and Environment,
- Physical Science/Awareness,
- Life Science,
- Scientific Glossary.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus
- Boats and Streams
- Compound Interest
- Indices and Surds
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Numbers and Ages
- Odd Man Out
- Permutations and Combinations
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Problems on Numbers
- Problems on Trains
- Profit and Loss
- Quadratic Equations
- Races and Games
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple Equations
- Simple Interest
- Simplification and Approximation
- Time and Distance
- Time and Work Partnership
UKSSSC Reasoning Syllabus
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Data Sufficiency
- Direction Sense Test
- Eligibility Test
- Missing Characters
- Operations of Mathematics
- Puzzle Test
- Sequential Output training
- Series Completion
- Situation Reaction Test
- Test on Alphabets
- Venn Diagrams
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Word Sequence
- Analytical Reasoning
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Construction of Squares and Triangles
- Cubes and Dice
- Dot Situation
- Figure Matrix
- Forming figures and analysis
- Identical figure groupings
- Mirror Images
- Paper Cutting
- Paper Folding
- Spotting embedded figures
- Water Images
General Intelligence Syllabus
- Abstract ideas
- Arithmetical number series
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Coding –decoding
- Data representation and analysis
- Decision making
- Direction Sense
- Facts and figures
- Mathematical and quantitative functions
- Missing numbers
- Numerical computations
- Questions of verbal
- Relationship concepts
- Space visualization
- Symbols and their relationships
- Verbal and figure classification
- Visual memory
UKSSSC Books for Preparation 2021
Applicants must read these books extensively in order to gain a greater understanding of the concepts included in the syllabus. The best UKSSSC Assistant Accountant books for written exam have been listed below.
1. Uttarakhand Group ‘C’ Combined Recruitment Exam Guide (Hindi)
- This book is the best book for the UKSSSC Exam, especially for the Group C examination.
- This book includes Previous year’s solved question papers, model mock papers, and the questions from the latest pattern of the exam.
2. SAMPURN UTTARAKHAND GK BOOK
- This book covers all the General Knowledge of Uttarakhand.
- This is one of the best books for Uttarakhand General Knowledge.
- This book is written and published by Priksha Vani Books
3. Uttarakhand Group ‘C’ Sammilit Bharti Pariksha (Hindi)
- This book is written and published by Upkaar Publication.
- This book covers all the exam covers all the topics that asked in the examination.
4. Uttarakhand: Sampurna Adhyayan (Hindi)
- This book is written and published by the Upkar Publication.
- This book covers all the exam-related information for the Group C examination.
5. Uttarakhand One Liner Samanya Gyan
- This book covers all the Group C exam-related one-liner general knowledge questions.
- This cover all the previous year’s question asked in the Uttarakhand exam.
- this book cover at least 20,500+ one-liner question.
6. Uttarakhand Ka Jan Itihas Loksanskriti Evam Samaj-Paper Back (Hindi)
- This book covers all the information about the Historical, Social, Cultural, Economical and Contemporary Issues of Uttarakhand. Dr. Vijay Bahuguna writes this book.
UKSSSC Exam Centre
- Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) releases the exam centre for the recruitment exam.
- The venues where the entrance exam will be held are the exam centres of Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission exam.
- Candidates have to select the Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission exam centres as per their preference (where they want to take the entrance test) while filling out the application form.
- The exam conducting body might drop any exam centre of UKSSSC recruitment if the adequate number of candidates are not available.
UKSSSC Preparation Tips
- The board will cover the maximum number of questions in the respective examination and will be asked from the main subjects of their graduation.
- The main subjects form the basic fundamentals of graduate studies like Engineering etc.
- Hence the candidates must at once revise with the study notes of their graduate studies.
- For posts like stenographer candidate typing speed will be analysed with the board .
- The board will conduct a typing test for Candidates can practice the other skills required for the post.
- The candidate must be fluent in both Hindi and English language.
- The candidates must study the language basics.
- The knowledge of the Devanagari script is essential.
Knowledge of Uttarakhand State:
- Candidates must have a sound knowledge of their native state.
- They must have knowledge regarding the history, geography, current affair, etc. of the Rajasthan state.
- To be precise, the candidate must be well versed in the culture of Rajasthan.
Physical Efficiency Test
- For the posts like Forest Guard the board will conduct Physical Efficiency Test or Physical standard test to check the endurance test of the candidates
UKSSSC Admit Card 2021 : UKSSSC Study Material PDF
The admit card of the UKSSSC 2021 exam will be issued on the official website. The date of issue of the hall ticket will be updated in the official notification by the authorities. The exam conducting is not responsible to send the admit card to all the registered candidates of UKSSSC .
Steps to Download the Admit Card of UKSSSC
- Visit the official website of UKSSSC
- Choose the link to the UKSSSC group for which you have applied
- Enter the registered login ID and password
- Now click on the link to download the UKSSSC admit card
- Download the admit card and check all the necessary details as the date of birth, name, gender, roll number, exam date, time, sign, exam center, candidate’s category, etc.
- Now, take out the print to carry at the exam center of UKSSSC . (A valid Id card is mandatory for all the candidates to carry at the exam center along with the admit card of UKSSSC 2021)
Detail Mention on UKSSSC Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Code
- Exam Centre Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Signature of the candidate.
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Essential instructions for the examination
UKSSSC Answer Key PDF | UKSSSC Study Material PDF
- When the UKSSSC enlistment test is finished, the leading body gives answer key on the web.
- To check and download UKSSSC answer key, visit the official site
- Enter the UKSSSC enlistment present applicants wish to download the appropriate response key for and question paper arrangement.
- These official answer key are useful as it serves to gauges the scores for UKSSSC enlistment test.
- Applicants simply need to figure the number of right answers and increase it with the imprints for right answers.
UKSSSC Result 2021 : UKSSSC Study Material PDF
The authorities will issue the result of the UKSSSC exam on the official website separately for all the groups. To check and download the result of UKSSSC can follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website of UKSSSC
- Select the result notification from the notification section
- Click on the UKSSSC result notification
- Now, select and open the PDF of your group
- Enter the registration number in the search bar to check your score on the UKSSSC exam
- Download and save a copy of the PDF for future reference.
How to Calculate Your Marks
As every exam has a different marking system, it is important for you to know the grading system before calculating your marks. UKSSSC exam will have a total of 100 questions for 100 marks. Given below are the steps to calculate your UKSSSC scores.
- A total of 100 questions for 100 marks with two hours of time duration.
- As each question carries 1 mark, assign 1 mark for every correct answer.
- There will be a deduction on 1/4th mark for every wrong answer.
- No marks should be allotted for unanswered questions.
The cutoff marks will be declared by the commission after the declaration of final results. The minimum qualifying marks as per the category are as follows :
|SC/ST/ Ex-Serviceman||30% marks|
UKSSSC Cut Off
The UKSSSC Cut Off 2021 is released by the UKSSSC after the preliminary exam has been conducted. The UKSSSC Cut Off changes each year depending on a variety of factors. These factors are include:
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
UKSSSC FAQs : UKSSSC Study Material PDF
Q. What are the details that will be mentioned on the UKSSSC recruitment result?
Q. What if I forget to carry the photo identity card along with the admit card of the UKSSSC Exam?
Q. Can I carry a mobile phone to the UKSSSC examination centre?
Q. What is the UKSSSC Apply Online process?
Q. What is the UKSSSC selection process?
You can also check the Study Material of other SSC Exam in India here