UGC Two Degree Rules 2022 Guidelines Pdf : जल्द जारी होंगे गाइडलाइन – The University Grants Commission (UGC) made a big announcement on Tuesday. Under which students will now be able to complete two full-time degrees simultaneously. This was announced by UGC Chairman Jagdish Kumar. “The Commission will soon allow students to complete two full-time degree programmes simultaneously from the same university or different universities.
According to the report, the UGC Chairman made the announcement in a meeting. Earlier, the Commission had held a meeting in this regard on March 31. In which this was discussed in detail and strategized to issue guidelines to enable students to pursue 2 academic programs at the same time. Jagdish Kumar said the decision is in line with the National Education Policy (NEP) 2020. This will help make many paths easier to learn. He said a combination of physical and online modes should be used to give more freedom to acquire multiple skills.
|Topics||Dual Degree Guidelines|
UGC Two Degree Rules 2022 Guidelines
- The UGC guidelines for two degrees at a time have been released soon.
- The UGC has decided that two different courses can be studied simultaneously from graduation.
- The students concerned will have the opportunity to study through two regular classes, one regular and one online class or two online classes.
- The University Grants Commission (UGC) has decided to admit college and university students to two courses simultaneously.
- According to the organization, students of degree courses of any college or university can take admission in degree, diploma or certificate courses in another subject if they want.
UGC guidelines for two degrees simultaneously :
- The two courses that a student is enrolled in are not related to each other.
- At the same time it has to be ensured that those students are being admitted in two different colleges or universities.
- In case of regular curriculum, there should be classes of two courses at different times.
- Two classes should not be held at the same time.
- opportunity to study through two regular classes, one regular and one online class or two online classes.
Will all universities offer this scheme For Dual Degree?
- No Once the official guidelines are made public, universities will be given the leeway to decide whether they want to offer a two-degree plan.
- The eligibility criteria for admission and availability of choosing two degrees will also be decided by the respective universities.
- If universities intend to implement the two-degree scheme in their colleges, they will have to obtain approval for statutory bodies of the institutions.
- Without this approval, universities will not be allowed to offer a two-degree programme.
Can streams be mixed while choosing Dual degrees?
- The answer is, yes. Students can opt for multiple courses in all fields. Students can choose their degree domain based on their interest.
- Science, Social Sciences, Arts, Humanities and more subjects will be available for selection of students.
Can I do two degrees at the same time?
- Yes, now after the UGC guidelines, you can do two degrees at the same time! But there are some rules. Those rules are clearly express on the UGC guidelines.
Since when has the UGC’s PDF 2022 been available in the website for two degrees at a time?
- At any time today, the UGC will publish the “Guidelines PDF for two degrees simultaneously”. From this website you can download it when it is available.
Can a person in India get two degrees at the same time?
- Yes, since 2022, a person gets two degrees at the same time in India.
Is this applicable for PhD also?
Can I do two degrees at the same time in online mode?
- Yes, either offline mode online. The opportunity to study through two regular classes, one regular and one online class or two online classes.