TSPSC Study Materials 2021 PDF Download Free | Syllabus | Books – The Telangana State Public Service Commission has released a job notification for various posts of TSPSC. Here In this Post We are sharing TSPSC Study Material For Both prelims, Mains , Optional And interview Stage. TSPSC Aspirants Can Download All Notes From Links Given Below . In this post We Will Discuss About All Information about Exam Pattern, Syllabus And Previous Years Questions Papers . Aspirants Can Downloads TSPSC Current Affairs Also For TSPSC Exam.
TSPSC Study Materials 2021 PDF Download Free | Syllabus | Books
|Organization Name||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|MPCS Exam 2020-21||Details|
|Exam Name||Telangana State Public Service Exam|
|Conducting Body||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Mode of the examination||Online|
|Exam Stages||Three stages :
|Exam Frequency||Once a year|
|Eligibility Criteria||Graduate degree required|
|Language of the exam||English & Telugu|
|Official Website||Telangana State Public Service Exam|
TSPSC Eligibility Criteria 2020-21 : TSPSC Study Material
Based on the posts, the TSPSC Eligibility criteria varies. In the following table, the basic eligibility criteria for appearing the TSPSC exam has been highlighted:
|Minimum Qualifications||Graduation from any recognized university in India incorporated either by Central Act, Provincial Act or State Act (or) Graduation from an institution that is recognized by the University Grants Commission (UGC) (or) Any Equivalent Qualification|
|Age Limit||The age limit of the candidates for most of the posts is 18 to 44 years.|
| Age relaxation
||SC/ST – 5 years , BC – 5 years , PHC – 10 years & Ex-servicemen/NCC – 3 years|
||Candidates should pay Rs. 200/- through online for applying to Group 2 exam.|
||The Candidates have to pay Rs. 120/- through online. And There is No fee for SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-Service Men, Unemployed applicants in the age group of 18-44 years of Telangana State.|
|TSPSC Group-1 Number of Attempts
||The commission has not yet fixed any number of attempts that an eligible candidate can take. A candidate can appear for the exam only when he/she is eligible. If any limited number of attempts for different category candidates are decided by TSPSC, it will be informed.|
TSPSC Selection Process
Telangana State Public Service Commission recruits candidates for gazette posts. The main criteria for the selection of candidates for various posts include skills, knowledge, conceptual understanding and abilities. Group 1 exam is of 3 phases. In the first phase, candidates are tested on their aptitude skills and the current happenings in the society. Only when the candidates qualify prelims, they are eligible to write the Mains exam. Mains stage is the most important round to clear this exam.
TSPSC Study Materials : Exam Pattern
- General studies
- Mental Ability
- General English
- Paper 1- General essay
- Paper 2- History, Culture, and Geography
- Paper 3- Indian Constitution, Society, and Governance
- Paper 4- Economy and Development
- Paper 5- Science and Technology, and Data Interpretation
- Paper 6- Telangana Movement and State Formation
- General English- qualifying
|Prelims||Paper 1||General Science Mental Ability||150||2 ½ hours|
|Mains||Paper 1||General Essay||150||3 hours|
|Paper 2||History Culture Geography||150||3 hours|
|Paper 3||Indian Society Constitution Governance||150||3 hours|
|Paper 4||Economy and Development||150||3 hours|
|Paper 5||Science and Technology, Data Interpretation||150||3 hours|
|Paper 6||Telangana Movement and State Formation||150||3 hours|
Syllabus of TSPSC 2021
General Studies and Mental Ability – Current Affairs International Relations General Science Environment and Disaster Management Economic and Social Development Geography of World, India and Telangana Indian History and Cultural Heritage Indian Constitution and Polity Governance and Public Policy Telangana State Policies Telangana Heritage, Arts and Literature Social Exclusion based on Caste, Tribe, Gender, Disability Analytical Ability, Logical Reasoning and Data Interpretation
Syllabus of Mains 2021
Once the candidate gets through the first round, the candidate needs to be prepared for the next battle ie Mains. Since it is a descriptive paper, writing answers is very crucial. Having knowledge is one thing and putting it down on paper is another. Hence, candidates should do enough answer writing practice of the topics mentioned below as per the requirements of different papers.
Paper 1(General Essay):
- Indian Politics Dynamics
- Developments in Science and Technology
- Contemporary Social problems and issues
- Economic Growth and Justice
- Education and Development of Huan Resources
- Indian Historical and Cultural History
Paper 2 (History, Culture, and Geography):
- Modern Period (1757-1947 AD) history and culture of India
- Telangana culture and history
- Telangana Geography
- Indian Geography
Paper 3 (Indian Constitution, Society and Governance)
- Indian Society Structure
- Social Movements and Issues
- Constitution of India
- Governance aspects
Paper 4(Economy and Development)
- Indian Economy and Development
- Economy of Telangana
- Development and Environment issues
Paper 5(Science and Technology and Data Interpretation)
- Science and Technology role and its effects
- Recent trends in Science
- Problem Solving and Interpretation of Data
Paper 6(Telangana Movement and State Formation)
- Telangana Movement
- Mobilization Phase
- Formation of Telangana State
Download All Previous Years Question Papers and Official Answer Keys for all the exams conducted by the TSPSC from below:
- Group -1 Mains Exam Question Papers, 2016
- Group -2 Exam Question Papers + Answer Keys, 2016
- Gurukul Teachers TGT, PGT, PD Screening Test General Studies Question Paper + Answer Key, 2017
- PCB Steno, Typists, Jr. Assistants Exam Question Paper + Answer Key, 2017
- PCB Assistant Environmental Engineers (AEE) Exam Question Paper + Answer Key, 2017
- PCB Technicians Exam Question Paper + Answer Key, 2017
- Transport & Excise Constables Exam Question Paper + Answer Key, 2016
- Deputy General Managers (Finance) in HMWS&SB Exam GS Question Paper, 2016
- Assistant Executive Engineers AEE (Civil) Exam Question Paper + Answer Key, 2015
- Assistant Executive Engineers AEE (Mechanical) Exam Question Paper + Answer Key, 2015
- Assistant Engineers AE (Civil & Mechanical) Exam GS Question Paper, 2015
- Managers (Engineering) in HMWS&SB Exam GS Question Paper, 2015
- Assistants (F&A) in HMWS&SB Exam Question Paper, 2015
- Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors (AMVI) Exam Question Paper, 2015
- Town Planning & Building Overseers Exam Question Paper, 2015
TSPSC Study Materials : TNPSC Book list
Here is a list of TNPSC books in Tamil/or for preparing the Tamil Nadu state-related part.
- State Board books:
- Social Science (6th-10th)
- Polity, Geography, Economics (11th -12th)
- Indian Culture (Class 12th book)
- Science (overview of important chapters)
- Tamil Nadu History Book – J Dharmarajan
- Indhiya Arasamaippu – Shankara Saravanan
- Athiga Mathippen Pera Ariviyal Vina Vidai – VN Girija
- State Board books:
- TNPSC Group 1 Books – VVK Subburaj
For the most part, TNPSC books are the same as books for UPSC preparation.
- Geography – Majid Hussain
- Economy – Ramesh Singh
- History – Bipin Chandra
- Polity – Laxmikanth
Important Sources for TSPSC Exam Preparation
Along with the books, candidates should look out for other study materials too to prepare for TSPSC exam. These study materials will help the candidates in scoring really good marks and face any kind of question. Go through the following points which elaborate some of the other sources of study materials for the Telangana State PSC Exam:
- Candidates can refer to online notes, previous years’ papers, TSPSC model papers. These are some of the other important sources that will help candidates in the exam preparation.
- Daily Current Affairs will help candidates improve knowledge and stay updated with day to day events. It will help you score amazing in the General Awareness section.
- Candidates can watch previous years’ analysis videos on YouTube which will help them understand the pattern of questions asked in the TSPSC examination.
- Take frequent breaks between your studies so that you can refresh and prepare your mind and body for the exam.
- Online Test Series can help the candidates to self evaluate themselves for the examination.
Preparation Strategy for TSPSC Exam
The TSPSC exam is vast and hence requires a lot of hardcore preparation and preparation strategy. It is better to implement exam preparation strategies in order to manage all the studies together. Time management is another important factor while preparing for the TSPSC Group 4 Exam. Given below are a few very helpful preparation strategies that will help the candidates clear the TSPSC Exam with flying colours.
- Be thorough with the TSPSC Examination Syllabus and pattern. It is necessary to understand the level of the exam first.
- Study regularly with small breaks. Make sure to revise once in a week with consistent study.
- Prepare a timetable and keep ample time to solve practice sets, test series, previous years’ papers, etc. These will help you in getting a grip over the exam.
- Give all the sections equal time and energy. Understand the pattern nicely.
- Keep calm and believe in yourself!
TSPSC Study Materials : Documents for TSPSC Exam 2021
The candidate needs to carry certain documents given in the notification to the exam center. The examiners use these documents to verify the identification proof of the candidates during the examination. The verification is done to curb fraudulent practices. Below are the lists of documents that are given in the exam notification :
- Aadhar Card
- PAN Card
- Employee ID
- College ID
- Voter ID
- Driving License
- Any other ID Proof issued by Gazetted Officer
TPSC Previous Years Cut Off Prelims & Mains
TSPSC Group-1 Cut Off Marks 2020
|Category Name||Cut-off Marks Male||Cut-off Marks Female|
|General category (UR)||125||123|
Previous Year Cut off for TSPSC Group 2
|General||155-162 marks||145-157 marks|
|BC||148-160 marks||135-156 marks|
Minimum Qualifying Marks for TSPSC Group 2
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks|
|SC/ ST/ PH||30%|
Previous Year Cut Off Marks of TSPSC Group 4 Exam
|General||215 to 245|
|OBC||80 to 216|
|SC||70 to 192|
TSPSC Study Materials : Factors Affecting TSPSC Cut Off Marks
There are certain factors that affect the cut off marks of TSPSC exam every year. Every candidate should be aware of these factors to avoid any kind of problem and plan the strategies according to it. We have provided the factors below, go through them carefully to understand the factors affecting the TSPSC Cut Off Marks.
- Number of Vacancies:- When vacancies are less, the TSPSC usually increases the cut off as they would be selecting the best among the lot. Similarly, with a high number of vacancies, the cut off will decrease.
- Difficulty Level Of Exam:- When the difficulty level of the exam is higher, then the cut off will automatically decrease and when the difficulty level will be low, the cut off will increase.
- Number Of Candidates Appearing For Examination:- With an increase in a number of candidates the competition among aspirants increases, therefore, the cut-off increases.
- Category of the candidates:- Sometimes, the category of the candidates also influence the TSPSC Cut Off marks. However, it is as per the authority’s discretion.
TSPSC FAQs : TSPSC Study Material Pdf
How is the cut off calculated?
- TNPSC Group 2 cut off will be calculated based on factors such as the difficulty of the paper and the number of applicants.
What are the best books for the TSPSC Group 4 examination?
The official manuals of TSPSC Examinations are known to be the best because they are formed by the test makers themselves. However, for practice, you can refer to more materials on our website.
Which is the best book for Group 2 Preparation?
Books help you in preparing any type of TSPSC exams not only the Group 2 exam. So, check out the following reference books for TS Gr 2 exam and prepare well:
- Aptitude & Reasoning: RS Agarwal
- General Studies & General Abilities Books: Lucent GK, Hi-Tech Vijaya Rahasyam, Telugu Akademy GK Book
- English: Wren & Martin English Grammar Book
Which type of questions are asked in MPSC?
- Most Of The Questions Are Simple To Moderate .
- MPSC Do Not Ask Analytical Questions.
- All Questions Are Objective In Nature.
Is TSPSC difficult?
- those who Study With Full Dedication And With proper Plan For Them MPSC Is Easy. For Overthinking People All Exams Are Tough
Do TSPSC questions repeat?
- Yes Questions are Repeated In Each And Every Exam Which Held In India . So Always Practice Previous years Questions
Can I clear TSPSC in first attempt?
- Yes You Can Clear MPSC In First Attempt.
Can UPSC aspirant clear the TSPSC exam?
- Well, that totally depends on the kind of practice you have. You must check all the syllabus first. I am sure you’ll find a lot in common. The next thing you should do is see what subjects you have prepared well and then take over the rest of the subjects thoroughly.
Will TSPSC issue groups notification every year?
- TSPSC is the youngest PSC in India. So we still don’t know whether they will conduct exams every year or not. If the sources are to be believed, TSPSC wants to conduct exams every year in a fixed schedule. They are also thinking of conducting one common exam, like upsc does. Although one thing is for sure, this might not happen in next two years.
You can also check the syllabus of other public service commissions in India here.