Tokyo Olympics 2021 Medal Winners List Pdf | Tokyo Olympics 2021 – Indian Medal Winners at Tokyo Olympics 2021, Here is the complete list of India’s medal winners from the Tokyo Olympic Games 2021. Tokyo Paralympics 2021 India Medal Tally, Schedule & Table, Winners. At the Tokyo Olympics, Indian athletes won 7 medals. India has concluded the Olympics with 1 gold, 2 silver and 4 bronze medals. So far this is the best performance of Indian players in the Olympic Games. Neeraj Chopra created history on Saturday to give the country its first gold medal. Earlier, wrestler Bajrang Punia had also increased the country’s medal tally by winning bronze in wrestling. Let me tell you which Indian athletes brought glory to the country by winning medals at this Olympics.
Tokyo Olympics 2021 Medal Winners
- The 2020 Summer Olympics, officially the Games of the XXXII Olympiad and branded as Tokyo 2020, is an ongoing international multi-sport event being held from 23 July to 8 August 2021 in Tokyo, Japan, with some preliminary events that began on 21 July.
- Olympics in 2020 was postponed due to the coronavirus threat.
- Now in 2021, Tokyo Olympic 2020 is being commenced and players from every part of the world are taking part in the Olympics.
- Here we are going to discuss the Tokyo Olympic 2021 schedule, winners list and medal hopes for India.
- Tokyo Olympics 2021 Medals List USA – Tokyo Olympics Winners list pdf
Tokyo Olympics 2020 Medal Tally
IPL 2021 New Schedule Pdf Download, Image, Venue, Dates, Points Table
Tokyo Olympics 2021 Medal Winners List Pdf | Tokyo Olympics 2021
Till now, Indians won 7 medals in total. Two of these are Silver medals and three are bronze medals and one Gold medal. Neeraj Chopra Won Gold Medal In Tokyo Olympic. Full List Of tokyo Olympics Is Given below . You Can Check Full List
|Javelin throw||Neeraj Chopra||Gold|
|Wrestling (57 KG)||Ravi Kumar Dahiya||Silver|
|Weight Lifting (49 Kg Women)||Mirabai Chanu||Silver|
|Women’s Singles Badminton||PV Sindhu||Bronze|
|Women’s Welterweight Boxing||Lovlina Borgohain||Bronze|
|Hockey||Indian Hockey Team||Bronze|
|Wrestling (65 Kg)||Bajarang Punia||Bronze|
Neeraj Chopra (Gold Medal)
- Neeraj Chopra created history by winning a gold medal in javelin throw at the Tokyo Olympics on Saturday.
- He is the first track and field athlete to win individual gold for the country.
- Neeraj finished first with a distance of 87.58 metres in his second attempt to clinch the gold.
- He has won the first gold for India at this Olympics.
Mirabai Chanu (Silver Medal)
- Indian women’s weightlifter Mirabai Chanu opened India’s account by winning a silver medal at the beginning of the Tokyo Olympics.
- Chanu achieved the feat in the 49 kg category, lifting a total of 202 kg from 115 kg in clean and jerk and 87 kg in snatch.
Ravi Dahiya (Silver Medal)
- Wrestler Ravi Dahiya won a silver medal in 57kg weight class wrestling at the Tokyo Olympics.
- He added the second silver medal to india’s account with his success.
- They had hopes for gold for the country, but they could not win the final.
PV Sindhu (Bronze Medal)
- India’s star badminton player PV Sindhu created history by winning a bronze medal for India.
- She is the first badminton player to win medals twice in a row at the Olympics.
- Sindhu won a silver medal at the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- He won the medal by defeating the Chinese player in the bronze medal event.
Lovlina Borgohen (Bronze Medal)
- In boxing, India’s Lavlina Borgohen won india a bronze medal at the Tokyo Olympics.
- He performed brilliantly at the start, but lost in the semi-finals.
- Nevertheless, he made the country proud by adding a bronze medal to the country’s account.
Bajrang Punia (Bronze Medal)
- Wrestler Bajrang Punia won a bronze medal in the 65kg weight category of freestyle wrestling with a stunning success at the Tokyo Olympics on Saturday.
- Bajrang won the fourth bronze and the sixth medal in total in India’s bag.
- Bajrang won the medal by defeating Kazakhstan’s Daulat Niabekov in the event.
Indian Men’s Hockey Team (Bronze Medal)
- The Indian men’s hockey team won the bronze medal by defeating Germany.
- India has won a hockey medal at the Olympics after 41 years.
- India had earlier won a gold medal at the 1980 Moscow Olympics under the captaincy of Vasudevan Bhaskaran.
- The team performed amazingly in this Olympics.
Indian Olympic Winners Name List 2021 : Tokyo Olympics 2021 Medal Winners
The below list of Indian medal winners at the Olympic games.
Neeraj Chopra Biography, Medal, Gold in Olympics, Prize Money & Job
|Norman Pitchard||Silver||200 M Dash||1900|
|Norman Pitchard||Silver||200 M Hurdles||1900|
|Rajyavardhan Singh Rathore||Silver||Shooting||2004|
|Mirabai Chanu Saikom||Silver||Weightlifting||2021|
|Neeraj Chopra||Gold||Jevelin Throw||2021|
Indian Hockey Medals at the Olympic Games
The below list of Indian hockey medals at the olympic games.
|Gold||Lal Bokhari||1932||Los Angeles|
|Gold||K D Singh||1952||Helsinki|
|Gold||Balbir Singh Sr||1956||Melbourne|
|Bronze||Gurbux Singh||1968||Mexico City|
Frequently Asked Questions About Tokyo Olympics 2021 : Tokyo Olympics 2021 Medal Winners List
Q : How many silver medals won by india in olympics 2021 ?
Q : How many medals india will win in olympics 2021 ?
Q : How many medals india won in olympics till now In Tokyo Olympics 2021 ?
Q : Total Gold medals won by india in olympics 2021 ?
Q : How Many Bronze Medal Won By India In Olympics In Tokyo 2021 ?
3 thoughts on “Tokyo Olympics 2021 Medal Winners List Pdf | Olympics 2021 India Pdf”
I want goldmedal winners from 15 various contries name and photo in Olympic 2021
Why have you mentioned “women” for the games of women, whereas no mention of “MEN” in the games of men? Indian hockey MENS team bagged bronze, not just Indian Hockey team. Men do not represent the entire games, that you don’t find it necessary to mention “men” with men’s games. Kindly start mentioning it, such sexism isn’t appreciated.
I want full info About All Olympic Winners From India And Their Biography .