TA Army Result 2021 Answer key, Cut off, Merit list download – Territorial Army Officer Result 2021: Written Examination for the post of Officer was conducted on 26 September 2021. The registered candidates are now eagerly waiting for the result to be announced. The result will be declared on the official website. It is expected to be released in October 2021. The result will include information on the applicant’s name, application number, roll number, centre, results and comments. Visit the website to get latest updates about Territorial Army Officers Results, Cut Off List, Answer Key etc.
TA Army Result 2021 Answer key, Cut off, Merit list download
|Exam Name||Territorial Army Officer for Civilians and Ex-Servicemen|
|Exam conducting Authority||Territorial Army|
|Acceptance of Exam||National level|
|Phases of test||Civilians: Screening Test (Written Test and Interview), Interview by Service Selection Board and Medical Board
|Mode of Screening Test||Paper-based written test|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours each for two papers|
|Section in exam||
Total 200 marks written test
The result will be made available to the candidates in pdf form. Candidates who cleared this exam will be called for personal interview. The final result will be made with marks obtained in written test and interview. Appearing for the examination does not secure the seat for recruitment. Scroll down the website to get information about the link to download results and results.
Marking Scheme of Written Exam 2021
- The exam will consist of 2 papers and each paper will have 2 subjects.
- There will be 200 questions and each question will carry 1 mark.
- There will be negative markings in the paper.
- For every incorrect answer, some marks will be deducted.
Territorial Army Officer Answer Key 2021
- The answer key will be released soon on the official website.
- The answer key consists of the correct answer of the whole paper.
- The officials will also release the schedule of considering the objection regarding any answer.
- Candidates who will have any queries regarding the initial key will have to contact the officials at the given time. After the given time no objections will be examined.
Territorial Army Cut Off Marks 2021
- Candidates will have to score minimum marks to clear the examination.
- As per the advertisement, candidates will have to score a minimum of 40% marks on each part of the paper.
- The total average should be 50% or more.
- Applicants who have cleared this examination will have to appear in the next round of recruitment i.e.
|Paper||Section||Total Marks||Qualifying Marks|
|Paper I||Part 1: Reasoning||50||40%|
|Part 2: Elementary Mathematics||50||40%|
|Paper-II||Part 1: General Knowledge||50||40%|
|Part 2: English||50||40%|
Factors determining Cut-off marks
Other factors impacting the cut-off marks for Territorial Army Officer exam include;
- Total number of appearing candidates
- Total number of vacancies
- The difficulty level of the exam
- Reservation category of the candidate
Documents Required For Verification After Result :
- Territorial Army application form
- Educational certificates of school, college and further studies level
- Recent physical fitness certificate
- ID proof with photograph
- Domicile or Address proof
- Birth Certificate or any other relevant proof of age
- Service certificate and No- Objection Certificate from the relevant authority for employed candidates (Government/ Semi-Government/ Autonomous/ Private organisations)
- Affidavit for self-employed candidates
- Income proof (recent) from the appropriate authority
- Copy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) file
- Copy of PAN card and Aadhaar card
- Railway employees must produce NOC
Territorial Army Recruitment: Important Links
|Territorial Army official portal||jointerritorialarmy.gov.in|
|Territorial Army Officer Result||Available soon|