SEBI Holidays List 2022 – SEBI Government Holidays Calendar List – The Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) is the regulatory body for securities and commodity market in India under the ownership of Ministry of Finance , Government of India. It was established on 12 April 1988 as an executive body and was given statutory powers on 30 January 1992 through the SEBI Act, 1992.
The SEBI is managed by its members, which consists of the following:
- The chairman is nominated by the Union Government of India.
- Two members, i.e., Officers from the Union Finance Ministry.
- One member from the Reserve Bank of India.
- The remaining five members are nominated by the Union Government of India, out of them at least three shall be whole-time members.
SEBI Holidays List 2022 – SEBI Government Holidays Calendar List
|SEBI Holidays in January 2022
SEBI Holidays in February 2022
SEBI Holidays in March 2022
SEBI Holidays in April 2022
SEBI Holidays in May 2022
SEBI Holidays in July 2022
SEBI Holidays in August 2022
SEBI Holidays in October 2022
SEBI Holidays in November 2022
SEBI Holidays in December 2022
- Trading Holidays List 2022 – All Trading Holidays In India & World
- NSE Holidays List 2022 – NSE & BSE Holidays Calendar Latest