RPF Constable Study Material PDF 2021 Download | Syllabus | Booklist – The RPF Constable Study Material are one of the most important pieces of information that every candidate must have before they start your preparation for RPF Constable Examination Knowing the best Study Material helps you in quality preparation. To crack the examinations like RPF Constable the candidates must be aware of what are the best Study Material for 1st Stage CBT and 2nd Stage CBT Examinations.
RPF Constable Study Material PDF 2021 Download | Syllabus | Booklist
|Exam Name||Railway Protection Force ( RPF ) & Railway Protection Special Force Constable|
|Organization Name||Ministry of Railways|
|Level of the Exam||National Level|
|Frequency of the Exam||Once in a year based on the vacancy|
|Mode of the Exam||Online|
|Duration of the Exam||90 minutes|
|Language of the Paper||Candidates can choose any of the following languages: Hindi, English, Urdu, Tamil, Telugu, Konkani, Malayalam, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, Bengali, Odia, Punjabi, Assamese and Manipuri|
|Fees of the Exam||Rs 500 for General category and Rs 250 for the rest of the categories|
|Purpose of the Exam||To recruit male and female constables for RPF and RPSF|
- Candidates aspiring for the RPF Constable exam must check the eligibility criteria before registering for the exam.
- These include educational qualification, age limit, physical fitness and many more.
- These are some eligibility criteria mentioned below which are set by the exam officials for the candidates who are willing to apply for the RPF Constable exam.
A candidate must be an Indian citizen to be eligible for the RPF SI exam.
Number of Attempts
- There is no such limit on the number of attempts.
- A candidate can give as many attempts he/she wishes to until they fulfill the age criteria or until notified by the authority.
- Hope you have understood the RPF Constable eligibility criteria required for the RPF Constable exams.
- The educational qualification of all candidates applying for the RPF Sub Inspector post should be graduation level.
- Candidates who have not received their final certificates will not be considered eligible. (As per 2019 eligibility criteria)
- The certificate produced by the candidates should be from a recognized university.
- There is no set experience for the candidates who are appearing for the recruitment process.
- As long as they fulfill the eligibility of age limit, educational qualification and nationality they can appear in recruitment.
- The age limit of candidates should be a minimum of 20 and a maximum of 25 years.
- The age of all candidates will be calculated as of 1st July 2021.
Relaxations in Age limit
|OBC (Non Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
|Ex-Servicemen||Length of service + 3 Years(General)/ 6 Years (OBC- NCL)/ 8 Years (SC/ST)|
|J&K Resident between Jan 1st 1980- December 31st 1989||
|Central Government Employees with minimum 3 years regular service||
RPF Constable Application Fee
- An amount of ₹ 400/- will be refunded to general candidates after deduction of bank charges when they have appeared at CBT (Computer Based Test)
- An amount of ₹ 250/- will be refunded to the reserved categories candidates after deduction of bank charges when they have appeared at CBT.
|Categories of students||Fee|
|For General||₹ 500/-|
|For candidates belonging to SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/Female/Minorities/Economically backward class||₹ 250/-|
- Go to the official website
- Click on the option ‘Recruitment for the post of constable’
- Click on the ‘Checkbox’ to familiarize yourself with the instructions mentioned therein.
- Enter your name, DOB, Category, Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, State/UT, Aadhaar number, Education, 10th/Matric Roll number, email-ID, mobile number, etc.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Registration number and password will be displayed. OTPs will be sent to your registered mobile number or email. Preserve your registration number for further use.
- Log in and complete the application form, upload required documents, and pay the fee.
- After successful submission of the form, take a print of the confirmation page.
- Computer Based Test: The first stage of clearing the RPF Constable exam is the Computer-based online test. A candidate has to appear for the computer-based online test to clear the constable exam.
- PET/ PMT: To appear in PET/PMT, candidates have to qualify the CBT exam first. Both of these tests are of qualifying in nature.
- Document Verification: The candidates appearing for the RPF Constable exam and clearing the above mentioned two stages are called for the document verification thereafter.
- Medical Examination: The final stage of the test is the medical checkup. This is only done for the candidates who finally qualify for the first three stages. The medical examination of the candidates is done at the Railway hospitals.
- Training: After clearing the computer-based online test and going through the medical examination, document verification, candidates need to undergo certain training to get a certificate. This training certificate helps the candidates in their official joining process.
RPF Physical Standard Eligibility Criteria
|Category||Chest (in Cms) (Only for Male)||Height (in Cms)|
|For Kumaonese, Marathas, Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Dog ras, and other Categories||80||85||163||155|
RPF Constable Exam Pattern
- The RPF Constable recruitment is done in three stages – CBT exam, PET exam, and PMT exam.
- Candidates need to score the minimum qualifying marks in the CBT exam to proceed to the further stages.
- The PET/PMT exams are qualifying in nature and each candidate has to meet the standards set in each exam to qualify.
Stage 1 : Computer Based Test Exam Pattern
- The Standard of Examination will be 10th/Matric level.
- Exam authority will conduct the RPF Exam Online Computer Based (CBT).
- The written test will be Multiple Choice objective type.
- There will be 120 Questions/ Marks.
- The question paper will consist of 35 questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, 35 questions on Arithmetic and 50 questions on General Awareness.
- The Time Duration will be 01:30 hours (90 minutes).
- There have also Negative marking of 1/3 Marks.
|General Awareness||50||50||90 Minutes|
|General Intelligence & reasoning||35||35|
The qualifying percentage of the Computer-based test f RPF constable exam for different categories is given in the table below:
|Category||Rpf Constable Cbt Qualifying Percentage|
|General/ Unreserved/ OBC||35%|
Stage 2: PET/PMT
- The second stage of the RPF Constable recruitment process is PET/ PMT.
- The candidates who clear the computer-based online test are called for the Physical Measurement Test (PET) and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Both of these tests are of qualifying in nature but candidates are required to qualify all the sections.
PET (Physical Efficiency Test) Standards
The standards of the PET (Physical Efficiency Test) of the RPF Constable exam are given in the table below:
|1600 meters run||5 min 45 secs||–|
|800 meters run||–||3 min 40 secs|
|Long jump||14 feet||9 feet|
|High jump||4 feet||3 feet|
PMT Exam Pattern
- Similar to the PET exam, the PMT test is conducted to test the medical standards and conditions of each candidate.
- You have to meet the standards prescribed by the RPF for the post of Constable.
- Check the below given PMT standards for both male and female candidates.
|Category||Height (in cms)||Chest (in cms) (Only for Male)|
|For Garhwalis, Gorkhas, Marathas, Dogras, Kumaonese, and other Categories specified by Govt.||163||155||80||85|
Stage 3: Document Verification
- Based on the performance of candidates in the CBT and subject to their qualifying in PET & PMT, candidates will be called for Document Verification.
- The candidates must produce all original documents in support of their educational qualification, age, SC/ST/OBC.
- Candidates who do not appear for Document Verification will not be considered in the final selection.
RPF Constable Syllabus PDF
General Awareness Syllabus (50 Marks)
- Current affairs
- Events and developments in our society
- Indian History
- Art & Culture
- General Polity
- Indian Constitution
- General Science
Arithmetic’s Syllabus (35 marks)
- Number systems
- Whole numbers
- Decimal and Fractions
- Relationships between numbers
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Use of table & graphs
- Time & Distance
- Ratio & Proportion
General Intelligence & Reasoning Syllabus (35 marks)
- Spatial Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Problem Solving Analysis
- Decision Making
- Visual Memory
- Similarities & Differences
- Discriminating Observation
- Relationship Concepts
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Classification of Verbal & Figure
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Syllogistic Reasoning
- Non-Verbal Series
- Coding & Decoding
- Statement Conclusion
RPF Constable Book 2021 | RPF Constable Study Material PDF
|Subject||Publication \ Author|
|Books for General Awareness||
|Books for Arithmetic||
|Books for General Intelligence and Reasoning||
RPF Constable Preparation Tips
Excellent preparation is a must for cracking any competitive exam and RPF Constable Exam 2021 is no exception. Unless candidates get appropriate tips for the preparation for this exam, they cannot think of qualifying for it. The tips are mentioned below one by one:
- First of all, download RPF Constable Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
- Make a proper schedule for covering all the parts of the syllabus.
- Lay more focus on those parts with which you are completely unfamiliar.
- Keeping time constraint into consideration, spare time for your study.
- If you have the best study material from other sources, refer to them.
- Spare some time for your revision also.
- Solve previous years question papers.
- Stay happy and positive.
RPF Constable Admit Card 2021 : RPF Constable Study Material PDF
The admit card of the RPF Constable 2021 exam will be issued on the official website. The date of issue of the hall ticket will be updated in the official notification by the authorities. The exam conducting is not responsible to send the admit card to all the registered candidates of RPF Constable.
Steps to Download the Admit Card of RPF Constable
- Visit the official website of RPF Constable
- Choose the link to the RPF Constable group for which you have applied
- Enter the registered login ID and password
- Now click on the link to download the RPF Constable admit card
- Download the admit card and check all the necessary details as the date of birth, name, gender, roll number, exam date, time, sign, exam center, candidate’s category, etc.
- Now, take out the print to carry at the exam center of RPF Constable . (A valid Id card is mandatory for all the candidates to carry at the exam center along with the admit card of RPF Constable 2021)
RPF Constable Result 2021 : RPF Constable Study Material PDF
The authorities will issue the result of the RPF Constable exam on the official website separately for all the groups. To check and download the result of RPF Constable candidates can follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website of RPF Constable
- Select the result notification from the notification section
- Click on the RPF Constable result notification
- Now, select and open the PDF of your group
- Enter the registration number in the search bar to check your score on the RPF Constable exam
- Download and save a copy of the PDF for future reference.
RPF Constable Cut Off
- RPF Constable Cut off will be released a few days after the Computer Based Test (CBT) test is conducted.
- The RPF Constable cut off is nothing but the marks needed to be scored by the candidate to qualify for the further stage of examination (PET/PMT).
- The RPF Constable cut off will be different for different categories and the examination conducting body will have a final say in it.
Factors Affecting The RPF Constable Cut Off
The following are the factors which affect the RPF Constable Cut Off –
- The difficulty level of The Paper – More the difficulty level of the paper, less will be the RPF Constable cut off.
- Total Number Of Candidates Appearing for the Exam – As the total candidates get increased the competition level also increases hence the scores in examination also increases. This will result in an increase in overall cut off
- Number Of Vacancies – If the number of vacancies is on the higher side there will be a possibility that cut off will remain low for RPF Constable Examination.
How To Calculate Marks For RPF Constable Exam 2021
- The RPF Constable Examination will consist of 150 questions.
- Each question carries 1 marks, therefore the total marks become 150.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/3rd of the total marks
- There will be no negative markings for the question left unattempted
- Total Marks = No. of correct questions*1 – No. of incorrect answers * (1/3rd of total marks)
RPF Cut Off 2019 for all Groups of Constable
RPF Constable FAQs : RPF Constable Study Material PDF
|Q. What is the RPF Constable Syllabus for General Intelligence & Reasoning?
Q. What is the qualifying criteria for the RPF Constable CBT exam?
Q. What is the salary of the RPF Constables?
Q. What is the language of the paper?
You can also check the Study Material of other RRB Exam in India here
|RRB ALP Study Material PDF||RRB NTPC Study Material PDF|
|RPF SI Study Material PDF