Ria Dabi UPSC Marksheet, Age, Attempts, Optional, Interview, Coaching – Ria Dabi, sister of IAS Tina Dabi, has achieved unprecedented success in upsc civil services examination 2020. Riya Dabi has been ranked 15th in the top-25 list. It may be recalled that Tina Dabi topped the Civil Services Examination 2015.
A total of 761 candidates have been re-awarded for appointment in upsc examination 2020 final result. Shubham Kumar (Roll No. 1519294) has secured the first position in this prestigious examination of the country. Shubham had appeared for the anthropology optional subject. He has appeared for upsc examination after completing his B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering from IIT Bombay. Jagriti Awasthi (Roll No. 0415262) is the topper among women candidates while she has secured second rank in overall. He chose sociology as an alternative subject. Jagriti had secured a bet degree in electric engineering from MNIT Bhopal.
Ria Dabi UPSC Marksheet, Age, Attempts, Optional, Interview, Coaching
|Rank||All India Rank 15 In UPSC CSE|
|Optional Subject||Political Science|
|Prelims Marks||To Be Updated|
|Mains Marks||To Be Updated|
|Interview Marks||To Be Updated|
|Schooling||To Be Updated|
|Number Of Attempts||First Attempt|
|UPSC Official Website||upsc.gov.in|
- Ria Dabi says she didn’t expect to get such a good rank.
- At the same time, she did not stop reading newspapers and taking updates for preparations.
- As a tip-off to people appearing for the IAS exam, Dabi says, “Revision is more important than reading because the UPSC syllabus is very wide and every topic needs to be caught.”
- Ria had an optional subject Political Science And International relation.
- while she studied Political Honours from Lady Shri Ram College.
UPSC Marks Prelims, Mains, Optional
|Name of the Candidate||Marks Details|
Ankita Jain UPSC Rank 3
Mains Total Marks – 859
Total Marks – 1021 Marks
UPSC Final Result 2020-21 Key points
- The top 25 candidates comprise 13 men and 12 women.
- Education qualifications of the top 25 successful candidates range from graduation in Engineering, Humanities, Commerce and Medical Science from premier institutions such as IIT, BITS, NSUT, DTU, JIPMER, Delhi University, Mumbai University etc.
- The top 25 successful candidates opted for subjects like Anthropology, Civil Engineering, Commerce and Accountancy, Economics, Geography, Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, Medical Science, Philosophy, Physics, Political Science, International Relations, Public Administration and Sociology as their optional choice in the Main examination.
Here is the list of toppers
- Shubham Kumar
- Jagrati Awasthi
- Ankita Jain
- Yash Jaluka
- Mamta Yadav
- Meera K
- Praveen Kumar
- Jivani Kartik Nagjibhai
- Apala Mishra
- Satyam Gandhi
- Mithun Premraj
- Gaurav Budania
- Karishma Nair
- Ria Dabi
- Arth Jain
- Sarthak Agrawal
- Radhika Gupta
- Shashwat Tripurari
- P Srija
- Vaishali Jain
- Nitesh Kumar Jain
- Sadaf Choudhary
- Krishan Kumar Singh
- Vaibhav Rawat
- Pulkit Singh
- Maithreyu Naidu
- Divya Mishra
- Prakhar Kumar Singh
- Divyanshu Choudhary