Rajasthan Govt Vacancy News 2021-22 | Rajasthan CM Ashok: 60000+ Vacancies to be filled in Rajasthan Education Department – Rajasthan CM: 60,000 posts in state schools to be recruited soon and English medium schools to be increased. Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot made several announcements on 02.11.2021 to upgrade and strengthen school education in the state, including recruitment to 60,000 different posts in the school education department and expansion of 626 schools.
Rajasthan Govt Vacancy News 2021-22 | Rajasthan CM Ashok: 60000+ Vacancies to be filled in Rajasthan Education Department
- Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot on Tuesday made several announcements to upgrade and strengthen schooleducation in the state, including recruitment to 60,000 different posts in the school education department and expansion of 626 schools.
- Gehlot held a review meeting of the school education department where he announced early recruitment to 60,000 different posts.
- In the meeting, he directed the officials to release the waiting list of 193 posts of PTI Grade-III Recruitment-2011 and 444 posts of Senior Teacher Recruitment-2016 and complete the process of Lecturer Recruitment-2018 at the earliest.
- He said a survey will be conducted to increase the number of Mahatma Gandhi schools in cities given the enthusiasm of the people towards English medium education.
- The chief minister said the Rajasthan State Education Regulatory Authority will be constituted to fix fees and other problems in private educational institutions of higher and school education. REET Cut Off Marks 2021 Expected Pdf Level 1 & 2 All Categories
- He said in a statement that the authority will take appropriate decision after discussing the interests of the state government, management of educational institutions and all other stakeholders including parents.
- He said action will be taken to frame separate rules like players and NCC to give priority to scout-guides and NSS students in government jobs.
- He said that if there are 10 students of a third language in senior secondary schools, the post of special language teacher will be allotted as per the demand for studies like Sanskrit, Urdu, Sindhi, Punjabi etc.
- Gehlot said that examinations will be conducted to increase the post of physical education teachers to promote sports and create awareness about physical education among children. Also, efforts will be made to increase the number of physical education training centres in both public and private sectors.
|Rajasthan Govrnment Website||Click Here|