Punjab Budget 2021-22 Pdf In Punjabi | Highlights In Punjabi & English , Hindi – Punjab’s Finance Minister Manpreet Singh Badal will present the Budget for FY 2021 in the Punjab Legislative Assembly. This Will Be The Fifth Budget of Punjab Government Led By Captain Amarinder Singh. This is an Important Document For Government Jobs Aspirants. You Can Download Punjab Budget From Download Link Given below In the Table.
Punjab Budget 2021-22 Pdf In Punjabi | Highlights
|Finance Minister||Manpreet Badal|
Punjab State 2021 Highlights
- Budget size is Rs 1,38,015 crore.
- The state’s debt has risen to Rs 2,73,730 crore, with the debt to GSDP ratio of an unprecedented Rs 45.05 crore.
- The wings will be set up in subdivisional hospitals at Talwandi Sabo, Nabha, Patti, Dera Bassi Muktsar, Gurdaspur, Bhawanigarh and Raikot.
- Rs 92 crore allocated for up-gradation of Government Medical College, Patiala.
- In all government buses, women will travel for free: FM
- Government to increase the allocation under The Aashirwad scheme from Rs 21,000 to Rs 51,000: PM
- Old age pension increased to Rs 1500: FM
- Rs 100 crore museum on Baba Sahib Ambedkar to be set up in Kapurthala
- Govt proposes to extend the GST incentives to October 17, 2022, to attract investment
- Punjab Sahit Ratan award money increased from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 20 lakh
- Freedom fighter pension increased from Rs 7,500 to Rs 9,500
- The sixth pay commission for employees to be implemented from July 1 this year.
Proposed Rs 150 core for Punjab Innovation fund
- Fund to invest in early-stage start-ups, government’s participation in the fund will be a maximum of 10 per cent of the corpus: FM
- All districts to have district bureau of industry & investment promotion offices.
- In the first phase Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, SAS Nagar, Patiala and Bathinda will be covered
Punjab govt to waive farm loans, provide power subsidy
- Loans worth Rs 1,186 crore of 1.13 lakh farmers and Rs 526 crore of landless farmers in 2021-22 to be waived
- Rs 7,180 crore to go as free power subsidy for farmers
Punjab Sahit Ratan award
- Punjab Sahit Rattan award money increased from Rs 10 lakh to Rs 20 lakh.
Farmers Loan Waiver Scheme
- The government will waive Rs 1,186 crore of 1.13 lakh farmers and Rs 526 crore of landless farmers in the next phase, under the crop loan waiver scheme in 2021-22.
Punjab Old Age Pension In Budget 2021-22
- Badal also announced to raise old-age pension from Rs 750 per month to Rs 1,500 per month.
Subsidized electricity to industry
- FM earmarks Rs 1,928 crore during 2021-22 for subsidised electricity
- FM proposes an OTS policy for interest-free loan defaulters (industry) provided they fulfil certain conditions
- Punjab Sugarcane Research Development Institute to come up in Kalanaur; Gurdaspur and Batala sugar mills to be upgraded; and, Rs 300 crore to be set aside for buying sugarcane
- A multi-speciality veterinary hospital announced at Fazilka.
Punjab Education Budget 2021-22
- 250 schools to be upgraded, Rs 100 cr for smartphones for 12th class students.
- Rs 140 crore allocated for digital education.
- Rs 100 crore allocated to provide smartphones to students of class XII
- Fitness parks to be set up in all government schools and playgrounds.
- Rs 100 crore for up-gradation of Government Colleges, announced.
- Rs 1064 crore allocated for GNDU, Punjabi University, PAU, Rajiv Gandhi National Law University.
Agriculture Budget & Schemes Punjab Budget 2021-22
- To mitigate the risk of horticulture farmers, two schemes announced for fixing a base price for horticulture crops and payment of deficiency price as compensation
- Agricultural Marketing Innovation Research and Intelligence Centre announced at Mohali
- Rs 200 crore set aside by for crop diversification
- Agriculture Development Bureaus to be set up in each district
- Special emphasis on horticulture as Rs 361 crore allocated for 2021-22
- New umbrella programme ‘Kamyaab Kisan Khushaal Punjab’ launched.
‘Kamyaab Kisan Khushaal Punjab’ Punjab Budget 2021-22
- Under this scheme, Rs 3,780 crore to be spent in the next three years and Rs 1,104 crore allocated for 2021-22.
- A centre of excellence for vegetables to be set up at Fazilka; a post-graduate institute of horticulture research to be set up at Amritsar; mobile vending carts to be provided to farmers.
|Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Get All Exams Study Material Here On StudyDhaba . Get UPSC Prelims , Mains And Optional Study Material From Links Given Below . All Materials Provided By Studydhaba Team Are Latest one. UPSC Aspirants And Other Exams Aspirants Can Ask For Any Material . We Will Try Our Best To Provide You Latest Material As Per Your Need . You Can Also Share Your Material With Us .
|Telegram Channel – t.me/StudyDhaba|
|UPSCPDF Download All Material Compilation|
|Latest Current Affairs Magazine|
|UPSC Prelims ,Mains ,Optional Study Materials|
|UPSC Prelims Test Series|
|UPSC Mains Test Series|
|UPSC Optional Test Series|
|EContact US – [email protected]|
Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes. Most of The Material Is Already Available On the Internet. We Are Just Sharing That Link Only.
Whole Materials are For Education Purpose Only. We Work Hard to Provide You with Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams.
You can Also Share Study Materials, Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website. Now We Are Trying Our Best To Provide Watermarks Free Study Material For All Exams. We Do not Like Putting Lots Of Watermarks On Pages . But For This We also Need Your Support. Please Share Our Website With Your Friends And On Social Networking Sites .