Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana | Application Form, Features, Mission Pdf – Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) is National Mission for Financial Inclusion to ensure access to financial services, namely, a basic savings & deposit accounts, remittance, credit, insurance, pension in an affordable manner. Under the scheme, a basic savings bank deposit (BSBD) account can be opened in any bank branch or Business Correspondent (Bank Mitra) outlet, by persons not having any other account.
Key Highlights Of The Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana 2021|
|Launched by||Prime Minister of India Shree Narendra Modi|
|Under||The Central Government of India|
|Benefit of Scheme||To open Jan Dhan Account with zero balance|
|Main Objective||For promoting saving money through saving account with zero balance required condition|
|Beneficiaries under scheme||Citizen of India|
|Official Web Link||www.pmjdy.gov.in|
|Account Oepning Form pdf Download English||Click Here|
|Account Opening Form Download In Hindi||Click Here|
About PM Jan Dhan Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) is National Mission for Financial Inclusion to ensure access to financial services, namely, a basic savings & deposit accounts, remittance, credit, insurance, pension in an affordable manner. Under the scheme, a basic savings bank deposit (BSBD) account can be opened in any bank branch or Business Correspondent (Bank Mitra) outlet, by persons not having any other account.
Benefits under PMJDY
- One basic savings bank account is opened for unbanked person.
- There is no requirement to maintain any minimum balance in PMJDY accounts.
- Interest is earned on the deposit in PMJDY accounts.
- Rupay Debit card is provided to PMJDY account holder.
- Accident Insurance Cover of Rs.1 lakh (enhanced to Rs. 2 lakh to new PMJDY accounts opened after 28.8.2018) is available with RuPay card issued to the PMJDY account holders.
- An overdraft (OD) facility up to Rs. 10,000 to eligible account holders is available.
PMJDY accounts are eligible for
- Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT)
- Pradhan Mantri Jeevan Jyoti Bima Yojana (PMJJBY)
- Pradhan Mantri Suraksha Bima Yojana (PMSBY)
- Atal Pension Yojana (APY)
- Micro Units Development & Refinance Agency Bank (MUDRA) scheme.
PMJDY Account Opening Online
Those who do not have any other bank account can open their account in zero balance in the bank under this scheme. It offers insurance cover of up to Rs 1 lakh. rupay cards are provided to PMJDY account holders. It provides insurance cover of up to Rs 2 lakh in jan dhan account opened after 28th August 2018.
Here Is The Full Details List Which We Need To Open PMJDY Account in Any Bank Of India. FulL Details Given Below
- Bank Branch Name
- Name of the Applicant’s Village/ Town
- Block Name/ Sub District
- District Name
- Name of the State
- Ward Number / SSA Code
- Village code or Town code
Details of Applicant in the scheme – PM Jan Dhan Yojana Account Opening online
- Full Name of Applicant Marital Status
- Name of Father/ Spouse Address
- Pin code Mobile Number
- Aadhar Number MNREGA Job Card Number
- Profession or Occupation Annual Income
- Number of Dependents Details of Asset
- Kisan Credit Card Details Existing Bank Account details (If any)
Details of Nominee :
- Name of Nominee
- Age of Nominee
- Relationship with Applicant
- Date of Birth ( in case of minor child)
- Person details to have funds in case of minor nominee’s death
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Registration 2021
List of Documents required at the time of registration :
- Aadhar Card
- Identity proof like Voter Card/ PAN Card.
- Permanent Address Proof
- Electricity bills, phone bills can be considered as proof of address.
- Government ID Proof
- Mobile Number/ Email id
- Passport size photo.
PM Jan Dhan Yojana Rs 500 Status 2021
- Now, 2021 is going on, that is, it has been six years since this scheme.
- But people are still becoming part of the scheme and joining the beneficiary list which is benefited by the Government.
- If you have also filled the applications as per this scheme and now want to see your name in the beneficiary list, we will definitely help you.
- Recently, the Prime Minister also congratulated the people and informed that the main objective of the scheme was to connect people with banking facility who have not yet been connected or deprived of it.
- As we know, banks also have their own rules and guidelines, according to which it is mandatory for you to keep some money in the bank account.
- In such a situation, the poor people are not able to take up this service.
PMJDY Amount Status 2021
- Indian citizens who have registered themselves as per the scheme have been given a number of facilities.
- For example, you can keep zero balance in the account.
- As per the accident cover, they will get an accident bima cover of Rs 100000.
- In case of death of the sister, financial assistance upto Rs 300000.
- The benefit of jeevan bima has been extended only to the beneficiaries who opened their account as per the scheme within six months.
How to Check Balance in Jan Dhan account
You can check the balance in 3 ways in jan dhan account. In this, you can check through missed calls and another way through PFMS portal. You can also go to the bank and check the balance of your account.
Through online PFMS portal
- First you click on the link https://pfms.nic.in/NewDefaultHome.aspx# of the PFMS Portal.
- Now you have to click on Know your Payment.
- You then have to enter your account number.
- Here you have to enter the account number 2 times.
- Then fill in the captcha code.
- After that your balance will come before you.
Through Missed Call
- State Bank of India (SBI) has launched this facility for its account holders.
- Any Jan Dhan account holders can know their balance by calling 18004253800 or 1800112211.
- Account holders will have to call these numbers from their registered phone number.
FAQs Related to the Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana Account
We will discuss some important questions here. This Will Solve Your problem . All Problem Solution Is Givne Below .
Can I open the PMJDY Account online?
- You need to visit nearest branch or kiosk for opening PMJDY account.
Is it possible to open PM Jan Dhan Account in Zero Balance.
- Yes you can open in zero balance.
Why did I not receive the Rs. 500 transferred in Account?
- You can contact the All India toll free number which are 1800110001, 18001801111 in case if you dont get the Rs 500 benefit payment.
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana, Department of Financial Services,Ministry of Finance, Room No. 106, 2nd Floor, JeevanDeep Building, Parliament Street, New Delhi-110001
- Phone: 011-23361571/23748738
- Email: [email protected]
We hope that you already have got detailed information on How to Check PM Jan Dhan Yojana Status Beneficiary Status online.