PMJAY Status pmjay.gov.in List, Benefits, Eligibility, Documents – The Prime Minister of India, Shri Narendra Modi has launched a scheme in which the poor and backward families will be financially provided health insurance with an insurance of Rs.5 lakh to address the health problems. At least 1350 diseases will be covered to help those facing health problems. The treatment will be absolutely free. PMJAY Status launched on 14th April 2018 dr. B.R. Ambedkar and then on the birthday of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyaya on 25 September 2018. It was implemented all over India. The PMJAY status is governed by the Union Health Ministry.
PMJAY Status pmjay.gov.in List, Benefits, Eligibility, Documents
|Scheme Name||Ayushman Bharat Scheme|
|Scheme launched by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Scheme Announced||14 April 2018|
|Implemented across all country||25 September 2018|
|Objective||To provide health insurance of Rs.05 lakhs|
PMJAY Status Check Online :
If the interested beneficiaries of the country want to check their eligibility in this Ayushman Bharat Scheme New List 2022, they can easily check their name in the list by visiting the official website of the PMJAY scheme through the internet sitting at their home. The name of Ayushman Bharat scheme will come in the new beneficiary list in 2022, the same will be given health insurance of up to Rs 5 lakh. Pmjay Status Checking Step-by-Step Guide is available below, keep reading to get it.
Under this campaign, all the citizens of this state in Gujarat will be enrolled under the PMJAY scheme by going door-to-door. It was also informed by them that at least 80 lakh families of this state will be enrolled through this scheme. Now citizens of this state do not need to go to any other government office to apply under the PMJAY scheme. All arrangements will be made by the government to get the nominations done at their doorsteps.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme 2022 :
- In this scheme, all the poor families will be given insurance of 5 lakh annually through PMJAY status, in which they can get treatment of all the 1350 diseases free of cost up to Rs 5 lakh.
- Today we will put all the information related to this article in front of you, including the purpose of Ayushman Bharat scheme, benefits, eligibility, beneficiary list and how to apply for it?
- Let’s know everything about it.
- The Government has set a target to cover at least 10 crore poor families in ayushman bharat scheme 2022.
The Central Government of India has now decided to expand the scope of the PMJAY scheme and also to increase the budget of health care.
Benefits and PMJAY Status 2022
The PMJAY launched by the Central Government of india has many benefits, some of which are given below look at that:
- About 10 crore families will get This benefit under the PMJAY Yojana.
- The health insurance of 5 lakh will be provided to the beneficiary , under this scheme .
- The cost of medicine or medical expenses will be provided by the government with this scheme.
- About 1350 diseases have been covered in this scheme, the list of which is given below.
- The Ministry of Health is operating this scheme.
- With this scheme ,all poor families don’t need to spend much more money due to illness. The government of India will cover all the cost of their illness with The help of this insurance.
Important Documents of PMJAY Status 2022
Documents required to apply for Ayushman Bharat Scheme.
- Aadhar card of all family members
- Ration card
- Address proof
- Mobile number
List of diseases covered under Ayushman Bharat Yojana
|Prostate cancer||bypass method of coronary artery replacement|
|Skull Based Surgery||Double Valve Replacement|
|Tissue Expander||Anterior Spine Fixation|
|Pulmonary Valve Replacement||Knee Replacement, etc|
List of diseases are not covered under PMJAY Scheme :
|OPD||Fertility Related Process|
|Organ Transplant||Drug Rehabilitation|
|Cosmetic related procedure||personal diagnosis|
Eligibility of Beneficiaries in PMJAY Scheme (for rural area)
- There should be a kutcha house in rural area
- This is important that the head of the family is a woman.
- In the age group of 16-59 , should not be a abled to this scheme.
- The person works
- Monthly income should be less than 10000
Eligibility of Beneficiaries in PMJAY Status (For Urban Area)
- For this, the person picks up garbage, be it a hawker, a labourer, a guard job seeker, a cobbler, a sweeper, a tailor, a driver, an employee of the shop, a rickshaw puller, a porter, a painter, a conductor, a mason, a washerman, etc. or who has a monthly income Less than 10,000 people will also be able to join this PMJAY scheme.
How to Check the PMJAY List?
If you want to see the new list of PMJAY plans, you will have to go to this official website and check it out. If you want to know how to watch pm Ayushman Bharat list? For this, follow the procedure given below to check your name in the PMJAY plan list:
- Visit the official website of PMJAY. And after this the option of “MI Eligible” will appear on your homepage which will appear inside the top main menu. Just click on it.
- After clicking, enter the mobile number, captcha code and click on the generate OTP button.
- Then verify your OTP and select the state in the next option.
- After selecting the state you can check the status of your name in the Ayushman Bharat scheme by your registered mobile number, ration card, beneficiary name.
|Official Website||Click Here|