PM Kisan Status List 2022-23 – How To Check PM Kisan Status List – Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched by The Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi under which Rs. 2000/- is given in each installment. All marginal farmers and small landlords are eligible for PM Kisan Yojana. You can do PM Kisan registration online @pmkisan.gov.in with the help of your mobile number and Aadhaar card. After that you can check pm kisan status 2022 in which you can find out whether your registration has been approved or not. Also, PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 has been released which mentions the names of all eligible farmers and it can be downloaded according to your district.
Recently, the 12th installment was released by Shri Narendra Modi and now people are excited to know about pm kisan 13th installment date 2022 which is scheduled to take place in December 2022. Go to pmkisan.gov.in and then use your mobile number to check PM Kisan 13th installment. Beneficiary List 2022. Make sure you have completed PM Kisan eKYC 2022 otherwise you will not get a name in the list.
PM Kisan Status List 2022-23 – How To Check PM Kisan Status List
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022|
|Benefit of Scheme||Rs 6000/- Per Year Financial Assistance|
|Launched by||PM Sh Narendra Modi|
|Documents Required||Aadhar Card Number, Bank Account, Mobile Number and Land Record|
|Next Installment||PM Kisan 13th Installment 2022|
|Total Installments in a Year||3 Installments|
|PM Kisan 13th Installment Date 2022||December 2022|
|Ways to Check PM Kisan Status||Login on pmkisan.gov.in|
|Article Category||Sarkari Yojana List|
|PM Kisan Portal||pmkisan.gov.in|
13th Installment List 2022
- On October 17, 2022, PM Kisan 12th installment for August-November 2021-22 was released by PM Shri Narendra Modi.
- Currently, the PM Kisan 13th installment is for December 2021-March 22.
- As per the schedule, pm kisan 13th installment list 2022 will be released by the end of December 2022.
- You will get the 13th installment in December 2022 or January 2023 Next Year .
- All updates related to PM Kisan beneficiary list and installment list will be published on pmkisan.gov.in.
Pmkisan.gov.in 13th Beneficiary List 2022
- Farmers registered under pm kisan samman nidhi yojana have been named in the beneficiary list after verification of their documents.
- Pmkisan.gov.in 13th Beneficiary List 2022 will be released on pmkisan.gov.in before the amount is deposited in your bank account.
- Farmers named in the beneficiary list will get Rs 2000/- for each installment of PM Kisan Yojana. – Eligible to get rs.
- To check your name in the PM Kisan 13th Beneficiary List 2022, you can visit pmkisan.gov.in and use your mobile number or Aadhaar card number.
- The list has been released state-wise and district-wise for reference to eligible farmers.
PM Kisan Status Check 2022 By Mobile Number
Farmers can check the 2022 PM Kisan status by mobile number using the steps mentioned.
- First of all, you have to open pmkisan.gov.in.
- Next You need To tap on the Beneficiary Status button.
- Now enter your mobile number and enter the OTP received in the message.
- Your status as a beneficiary will now appear on the screen in which you can check your eligibility.
- So using this process you can check PM Kisan Status 2022 from the mobile number.
What Are PM Kisan Yojana Main Features List ?
- This scheme is organized by the Central Government.
- The scheme was launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2018.
- Only small and marginal farmers will get the benefit of this scheme.
- Through this scheme, farmers are given 6000 rupees every year.
- With this amount, farmers can buy fertilizers or seeds etc. for their farming.
- This amount will be given to all farmers in 3 installments of Rs 2000 every year.
- This amount will be received directly in the bank account from all the farmers.
- To get this amount, it is mandatory to complete your e-KYC.
- More than 12.35 crore farmers have benefited from this scheme.
- Only farmers of India can apply for this scheme.
- So far, Rs 21,000 crore has been transferred under this scheme.
- The 12th installment in this scheme was released on October 2022.
- You can apply for this scheme both online and offline.
What Documents Needed for PM Kisan Stattus List ?
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Bank passbook
- Land record details
- Landholding papers
- Cast certificate
- Passport-size photograph, etc.
How to check Beneficiary Status in PM Kisan Official Website?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website. – www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Then on the home page, you have to click on ‘Beneficiary List’ Link There.
- After that, you have to select ‘Beneficiary Status.
- On the next page, you have to fill in all the asked details.
- After filling in the details, you have to click on Get Details.
- On clicking, your beneficiary status will open on your computer screen.
- Now List Will Appear Before You.
What is the process to register For PM Kisan Beneficiary List?
- To register you have to click on the link given on the official website @ www.pmkisan.gov.in
- After clicking, the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- Next you have to click on ‘New Farmer Registration’ in Farmers Corner.
- Clicking will open a new page on your screen.
- In which your registration form will be given.
- You have to fill all the information asked in the form correctly.
- Along with the details, you also have to upload all the documents.
- After uploading, you have to click on submit.
- This way you can easily apply for this scheme.
How to do biometric aadhar authentication in PM Kisan Yojana ?
- First of all, you have to go to the PM Kisan website.
- On the home page, you have to click on ‘CSC Login’.
- After clicking, you have to fill your username, password and captcha code.
- After filling, you have to click on sign.
- After this, you have to click on ‘Biometric Aadhaar Authentication’.
- After which you have to enter the registered mobile number.
- After which an OTP will come on your mobile.
- Which you have to fill and after filling, click on submit.
- Then for biometric, you have to click on Capture.
- After which you have to connect the biometric system,
- After this, you have to click on submit.
- This way you can easily complete the biometric.
How to link aadhar with the bank For PM Kisan Yojana Beneficiary List?
- For this, first, you have to go to the website of bank Which You Are Using .
- On Bank Website you have to click on Internet Banking.
- Then you have to select ‘Aadhaar Card Linking’.
- After which a new page will open in front of you.
- In which you have to fill in all the details Asked By The Bank.
- Now Click On Submit Button.
In this way, your Aadhaar will be linked with the bank Account. After That Your Money Of PM Kisan Yojana Will Be Credited In Your Account.