Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021 @pmkisan.gov.in – Online Apply PM Kisan Registration 2021 | PM Samman Nidhi Yojana Online | प्रधान मंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना Application Form | www.pmkisan.gov.in | PM kisan Installment 9th Kist. The central government launched PM Kisan Yojana on 1st January 2018. It was launched by the central minister Piyush Goyal. On the budget of 2020, the central minister announced the PM Kisan Samman Yojana. प्रधान मंत्री किसान सम्मान निधि योजना Under Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Yojana all the small farmers are included who have a 2-hectare field or less than that.
All details of the status of the PM Kisan installment will be provided to you in this article. Under this article, we can give you the PM Kisan Status Check through pmkisan.gov.in. How can you check PM Kisan Samman Online Status on online mobile/computer screen from sitting at home. [Also Read- (Registration) Pradhan Mantri Kisan Tractor Yojana 2021: Kisan Tractor Yojana Online Application]
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) Key Highlights
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) is a Central Sector scheme with 100% funding from Government of India.
- The Scheme is effective from 1.12.2018.
- Under the Scheme an income support of Rs.6000/- per year is provided to all farmer families across the country in three equal installments of Rs.2000/- each every four months.
- Definition of family for the Scheme is husband, wife and minor children.
- The entire responsibility of identification of beneficiary farmer families rests with the State / UT Governments.
- The fund is directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
- Farmers covered under the Exclusion Criteria of the Operational Guidelines are not eligible for the benefit of the Scheme.
- For enrollment, the farmer is required to approach the local patwari / revenue officer / Nodal Officer (PM-Kisan) nominated by the State Government.
- The Common Service Centres (CSCs) have also been authorized to do registration of the farmers for the Scheme upon payment of fees.
- Farmers can also do their self-registration through the Farmers Corner in the portal.
- Farmers can also edit their names in PM-Kisan database as per their Aadhaar database / card through the Farmers Corner in the portal.
- Farmers can also know the status of their payment through the Farmers Corner in the portal.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme 2021 UPSC Pdf | Features
|Name of the Scheme||
|Benefit of Scheme||
|Mode of Payment||
|How To Apply||
About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- The Central Government has launched a scheme to benefit small farmers with agricultural land less than 2 hectares.
- As Per the Scheme Central Government will provide an annual amount of Rs.6000/- as financial assistance to the civic farmers.
- R 2000/- will be given as instalment .
Objective of The Kisan Nidhi Yojana
- India is an agricultural based country. More than 70% of the total population of India depends on farming.
- Main occupation of the Indians is farming. So the government wants to help the farmer as a financial way for their development.
- Giving the facility of pension, the government starts this scheme named Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Through this financial help, the government wants to make the farmers self-dependent and develop their status.
Important Documents Required to Apply for PM Kisan Yojana 2021
While applying for PM Kisan Yojana applicants have to upload some important document. We have made a list of documents in the subsequent section of this article. You should have these documents for applying in Pradhan Mantri Samman Nidhi Yojana :-
- The farmers should have at least 2 hectares of field of their own.
- The original paper of the field
- Bank passbook of Applicant
- Passport size photo
- Aadhar card of Recipient
- Voter ID card
- Identity card
- Residence certificate
- Driving licence of Candidate
- Full details of land from land revenue department
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Apply 2021
Here is the process of online application in Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021. Follow the instruction step by step carefully:-
- Very first visit the official website of Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- On the homepage, you will see the option of farmers corner
- Click on it
- A new page will open on that you will see the option of new farmer registration.
- Then click on it
- Then the registration form will open in your screen.
- Fill all required information like Aadhar number image code etc.
- Then click on submit option
- Fill all required information like Aadhar number image code etc.
- Then click on submit option
- To follow the above process your application is successful registered
- Take a printout of your registration form for the future reference.
How To Check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Beneficiary Status 2021
If you have registered online for pm kisan samman nidhi yojana and you want to check kisan samman status, you have to follow the steps below. For which you can also visit pmkisan.gov.in
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of the Department of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare.
- You will then open the home page of the website.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click the “Beneficiary Status” option from the section of “Farmers Corner”.
- After that a form will open in front of you. In this form, you have to fill in the details of all the information sought such as Aadhaar number, account number, mobile number, etc.
- After filling in all the necessary information, you have to click on the “Go Data” button.
- You will then come across information about the PM Kisan Payment Status.
How to Check Recipient Name on PM Kisan Beneficiary List
In order to check the name on PM kisan beneficiary list, aspirants have to execute an easy procedure by which they can easily check their name on the list.
- In the beginning, aspirants have to open the link of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi official portal.
- Wait for the homepage to load on your screen.
- Go to “Farmer’s Section” and hit the link of “Beneficiary List”.
- Then, aspirants have to select their state, district, sub-district, block and village.
- Tap the button “Get Report”.
- A beneficiary list will open on your screen in a few moments.
- Press “CTRL+F” and type your name on the pop-up box that appeared on the screen.
- If your name is present on the list, it will be presented on your display.
PM kisan Helpline Number
In case aspirants have any technical issues or want to know more about PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme then contact to the helpline number given below.
- Phone: 011-23381092
- Email: [email protected]
Farmer’s welfare section
- Phone Number: 91-11-23382401
- Email: pmkisan-hqrs[at]gov[dot]in
Offline Procedure For PM Kisan Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration 2021
For those applicants who cannot access internet can take offline procedure for registration. Steps and information related to offline registration is given below:-
- Candidate who wants to apply for Kisan Samman Nidhi they have to submit their application at block office or gram panchayat
- Some state like Goa has also added India Post with this scheme to benefit farmers more 255 post office and 300 employees are working to provide this scheme.
- In according to this after registration postman will reach to every home for making people understand
- After offline registration and submission of application of process of scrutiny will continue.
- The applicant who do not have any savings account India post will open their account under India post payment Bank
- After verification amount will directly transfer to their account
Edit Aadhaar Card Info in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Application
All those applicants who have submitted their incorrect aadhaar card details and want to correct them can follow the process given below in this article.
- At first, applicants have to open the official portal PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
- The homepage of the site will open on your screen.
- Click the “Edit Aadhaar Failure Records” option present under “Farmers Section”.
- A new page will open on your screen in which aspirants can edit their aadhaar card number.
- Next, enter your “Aadhaar Card” number and Captcha given on the screen.
- Submit the information and correct the changes as per your requirement.
How to refund Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
To refund money under kisan samman nidhi yojana, you have to follow the procedure given below.
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Now the home page of the website will be open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to click on the “Quick Payment” option on the menu.
- Then a new page will open in front of you.
- You now have to select the Ministry and Purpose (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Refund) on this page.
- After you select, click the next button and then a new page will open.
- Now enter the amount you want to return and click on the next button.
- Once you click on the bank, see if all the information you entered is correct.
- If the information is correct, first click the next button and then confirm.
- Then select your bank and the bank from which the instalment was sent through the government and select your payment method and enter the code of the given captain and click on the pay button.
- Now you have to enter your credit card number, CVV number, etc. and click on the Pay Now button and your refund process will be completed.
Check Status of PMKSNY Self Registered/CSC Farmer
Aspirants who want to check status of self registered/ CSC farmers can follow the steps given below. By implementing the given process, aspirants can easily view their status.
- Initially, candidates have to visit the official portal of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi.
- Now, search the link of “Status of Self Registered/ CSC Famers” on the home page of the portal.
- A new page will open on your screen, insert data like Aadhaar Number and Code given on the screen.
- Hit the “Search” button on your display.
- Status of PMKSNY Self Registered/CSC Farmer will flash on your screen.
- Cross verify all the info and know the status.
Method of Downloading KCC Form Online
- Applicants have to open the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi i.e. pmkisan.gov.in.
- You will see the “Download KCC form” link given under “Farmer’s Section”.
- Hit that link once you find it on the homepage.
- PDF format of the KCC form will open on a new tab.
- Download the form and take out the hardcopy of it for another usage.
How To Download PM Kisan Mobile Application
Procedure for downloading this application is very easy. Applicants who have Android mobile can visit Play Store to download application. मोबाइल ऐप डाउनलोड की प्रक्रिया To get this application from website procedure is discussed below:-
- At first, applicants have to visit the official website
- In the right corner of the home page, candidates will see an option to download PM Kisan mobile app
- Click on this link.
- Google Play Store will open on your screen and the option for install will pop up.
- If the app is compatible with your device then download it on your phone.
- Kindly click on install all features will show in this application in a very concise way.
Frequently Asked Question About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
What does Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana stands?
- It is a central government scheme to provide economic support to landholding farmers. According to this scheme farmers will get some amount every year to support their domestic needs.
Is benefit applicable to only small and marginal farmers?
- No, when the program was launched it was beneficial for only small and marginal farmers.
- Later on, it is revised and extended to do all farmers irrespective of their size of landholding.
What benefits are included under pm Kisan Nidhi Yojana?
- Under this scheme of landholding, farmers will get financial support from central government.
- Family will get 6000 rupees per annum in three equal instalment.
- This installment will have two thousand rupees. It is payable at every 4 months.
When PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was launched?
- Initially this program was launched by our prime minister on 24th February 2019. However, some revision was done later.
Is employee of Central State government or autonomous organisation eligible for benefit under the scheme?
- No, all serving or retired officers and employees of any government organization are not eligible to get this benefit.
- However it is applicable to multi-tasking staff retired or group D, lower-class employee.
Can I get the benefit using incorrect information?
- Beneficiary will provide incorrect information and not eligible for the scheme.
- In that case action law will be implemented for recovery of the transferred amount.
I own more than two acre of cultivated land. Am I eligible for the PM Kisan Yojana?
- Irrespective of the size of land all farmers family are eligible for PM Kisan Yojana.
Is an income tax payee farmer is eligible for this scheme?
- If a candidate or member of family is Income Tax pay then they are not eligible for the benefit of the scheme.
How the farmer will get this monetary help?
- Under PM Kisan Yojana this monetary benefit will directly credited to the account of beneficiary under digital India.
- There is no scheme for in cash services. All money transaction is made online.
From where to check list of beneficiaries under pm Kisan portal?
- List of eligible beneficiaries will update on the official website under different states and union territory.
- This list will update regularly according to variation in the list of applicants.
Is micro landholding applicant are eligible for benefit of PM Kisan Yojana?
- If the micro landholding is not cultivable land then those applicants are excluded from the benefits of the scheme.
What is the method for valuation of information to furnish declaration by beneficiary?
- Ans. State government are free to decide about mechanism of validation of information.
- It is their duty to validate the declaration given by beneficiary.
If a farmer is using agricultural land for non-agriculture purposes are they eligible for benefit of this scheme?
- No, if they are using this agricultural land for non-agricultural process, they will not be allowed to get benefit of this scheme.
What is the date from when this scheme was affected?
- PM kisan scheme comes under effective from 1st December 2018
There is any mobile application of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme that is portable in mobile phones so that I can check info anywhere easily?
- Yes, authorities have also developed a mobile application by which applicants can check PM Kisan Nidhi info anywhere.