PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana | How To Apply | Eligibility | Application Form – Under the PM Kisan Yojana , the government provides financial assistance of Rs.6,000 to farmers in 3 instalments in 1 year. Rs 2,000 is transferred to the farmers’ account every 4 months. So far, money has been sent to the farmers’ account in 8 instalments. 12 crore farmers have been connected through this scheme.
Many such farmers have joined the scheme. Who do not meet the terms and conditions of the scheme And Still Taking Benefits Of Scheme . The government has issued orders to take strict action against such ineligible farmers. The government has now decided to recover the entire amount from these ineligible farmers and will also show them the way out of the PM Kisan Yojana.
There is good news for farmers availing PM Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi). Under this scheme you can now get Rs. 3000 per month. You don’t even have to provide any documents for this. In fact, under the PM Kisan Yojana, till now farmers used to get three instalments of 2000 i.e. Rs. 6000 annually. But under this scheme you can now get Rs. 36,000 per annum. Let us know what this plan is.
How I can get Rs. 36000 Under PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana ?
- Under PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana (PM kisan Man dhan Yojna Benefits), pension is given to farmers every month.
- Under this scheme, pension of Rs. 3000 per month after the age of 60 years i.e. Rs. 36,000 per year is given to farmers.
- In fact, the Modi government gives this amount to farmers for financial assistance.
Farmers can benefit from the PM Kisan Man Dhan Yojana under which they can get Rs 36,000 a year in 12 monthly installments of Rs 3,000 per month once they retire. This scheme is valid for any farmer who is registered under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-KSNY).
|Yojana Name||PM Kisan Mandhan Yojana|
|Launched By||Centre Government|
|Objective||To Provide Pension After Age Of 60|
What is PM Kisan Mandhan Yojna 2021?
- The Government of India has launched a scheme for the farmers of India.
- The name of this new scheme is PM Kisan Mandhan Yojna 2021.
- PM Narendra Modi launched this scheme for the farmers who have crossed the age of 60 years.
- The farmers who register themselves for this scheme will receive a minimum pension of INR ₹3000 per month.
- However, in case of the death of the concerned farmer, the family of the farmer will get only 50% of the amount as a family pension.
Who will get the benefit of this scheme?
A farmer can start investing in the scheme as early as he is 18 years old for securing retirement. Farmers who are 18 years old have to contribute Rs 55 every month, those above 30 years old, have to contribute Rs 110 per month, while those farmers above 40 years of age will have to invest Rs 200 every month to get the benefits after retirement.
- Tell you that any farmer from the age group of 18 to 40 years can avail the benefits of this scheme.
- For this, only up to 2 hectares of cultivable land should be there.
- Monthly contribution from Rs. 55 to Rs. 200 for a short 20 years and maximum 40 years depends on the age of the farmer.
- Monthly contribution will be payable to farmers joining at the age of 18 years at Rs. 55.
- If you join the scheme at the age of 30, you will have to deposit Rs. 110.
- If you join at the age of 40, you will have to deposit Rs. 200 per month.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana Benefits
|Benefits to the family on death of an eligible subscriber||
|Benefits On Disablement||
|Benefits on Leaving the Pension Scheme||
Documents Needed for PM Kisan Registration
To register for this scheme you need the following documents, which are as follows: –
- Original papers of land
- Applicant’s bank passbook
- Base card
- Voter ID card
- Passport size photo
- Identity card
- Driving license certificate
- Land full details
- Residence Certificate
- Owner of at least 2 hectares of land is mandatory, etc.
PMKisan Mandhan Premium As per Applicant age
|Applicant age||Premium In Rs|
PM Kisan Man Dhan Yojana Registration Online | Offline
- Before applying for Maan Dhan Scheme, the Farmers have to check Here is Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana Eligibility Criteria which is here as follows.
- Each and every eligibility must be compliant by the person who is going to apply.
- There is a two-way facility to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Maandhan Yojana Registration i.e Using Mobile Number & OPT and Second Using CSC .
Here are the following steps to apply online for PMKMY Registration 2021 which is here as follows. We are specifying steps to register through CSC:
Small and Marginal Farmers can visit the nearest CSC of your town.
- Follow the enrollment process.
- Submit your adhaar card and bank details with IFSC code.
- Also, give your passbook or cheque for evidence.
- Village Level Entrepreneur will start filling all the procedures of registration.
- Start filling the form and then through auto calculator your age will be calculated.
- Once Age is Calculated automatically You Will See Premium Amount Also.
- Handover the premium to the VLE in cash initially.
- After that auto-debit will be activated.
- Auto debit Mandate Form will be given to the Subscriber/ applicant.
- You need to sign it and read the terms carefully.
- VLE will upload the same form online.
- After this KPAN (Kisan pension account number) will be generated.
- Also, the Kisan card will also be printed.
- Keep your Subscriber Id carefully as well.
Register Steps for Self registration using Mobile No:
- Visit the website first Maandhan Yojana.
- Tap on the link register online which is on the landing page.
- The moment you will tap there, they will ask about your mobile number.
- Add the details also like the name of the applicant, email id, and then captcha code.
- Then application form will be in front of you. Start filling it by giving your all details.
- In the end, it will calculate your age, which will be automated.
- You need to transfer the premium amount and submit the form.
How to Apply Online for PM Kisan Mandhan Yojna 2021?
In an online mode, the interested and eligible farmer will have to perform all the legal processes on his own through the concerned online portal of the government. Following are the steps that are required to be followed to get registered for this Yojana:
- Browse to the portal of PM Kisan Mandhan Yojna. You can also click here.
- Click on the Sign In option at the top right corner.
- If you want to enroll yourself, click on Self Enrolment. Otherwise, click on CSC VLE.
- Now, enter your mobile number. You will receive an OTP on that number.
- After filling the OTP, you can fill in your details in the form that will open up.
- Finally, click on submit button and your application will be submitted
FAQ’s About PMKMY PM Kisan Pension Yojana 2021 Registration, Status
How can we contact officials in case of any problem related to PMKMY?
- Reach them at 1800 267 6888 which is their helpline number. Or else you can email them at [email protected] or [email protected]
How many days did authorities take to approve the status of PMKMY Form?
- Approximately 30 days at least, authorities take to approve it.
For how many years do we have to give the premium under PM Kisan Pension Yojana?
- From the age of 18 to 40 you have to give the premium accordingly.
Will there be any administrative cost on PMKMY?
- No there will be no administrative cost.
Will we need to give premium monthly in PMKMY?
- Yes, till the time you turn out by the age 40, you have to give a monthly premium.