PM Kisan eKYC List 2022, Beneficiary List, Documents List Required – The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme has undergone significant changes during the Modi administration. The farmers will be eligible for further payment only on completion of e-KYC. They will not be paid until it is done. The Prime Minister is the Chief Minister of India. It was built to help farmers, and almost all of them are enrolled under the Kisan Samman Nidhi scheme. Most of them are false farmers or false politicians. The farmer’s scheme pays the instalment.
During the financial year of 2022-23, the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will provide Rs 6000/- to all those farmers. – Provides the benefit of Rs. who had registered with this scheme. However, the government has deposited the instalment of PM Kisan Yojana directly into the bank account as an account number registered with the scheme. But now the government has issued a statement on its official website and provided some guidelines regarding the Do PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme eKYC Online.
PM Kisan eKYC List 2022, Beneficiary List, Documents List Required
|Name of Scheme||PMKisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List (PM KISAN)|
|In Language||किसान सम्मान निधि योजना लिस्ट|
|Launched by||By the central government|
|Beneficiaries||Small and marginal farmers of the country|
|Major Benefit||Rs. 6000 Given in 3 installments of 2000 each|
|Scheme Objective||Providing financial assistance to farmers|
|Scheme under||State Government|
|Name of State||All India|
How to update eKYC ?
- Go to the authorized portal and select ‘eKYC’ from the drop-down menu under ‘Kisan Corner’ area on the right side of the screen.
- Fill in the ‘Aadhaar OTP Aike’ form on the next page, enter your Aadhaar number, and click on the ‘Search’ button.
- After entering the mobile number linked to Aadhaar, you will receive an OTP by text on the mobile number provided by you.
- After entering the OTP, your KYC will be updated successfully.
Edit Aadhaar card details in PM Kisan eKYC :
The following are the steps to link Aadhaar card with PM Kisan eKYC scheme.
- Visit the official website of PM Kisan Yojana https://pmkisan.gov.in.
- On the home page, select aadhaar card link and editing option.
- A new page will open, then enter the correct details as mentioned in the Aadhaar card.
- Click on the submit option to link Aadhaar card with PM Kisan Yojana
Benefits of PM Kisan Yojana :
Pm Kisan Yojana helps 12 crore farmers across the country. The following are some advantages:
- The PM Kisan Yojana is a financial assistance programme for farmers that is available to them, no matter what their holdings are.
- Farmers across the country benefit from this scheme, which gives them the necessary income support of up to Rs 6,000.
- The money is sent directly to the bank accounts of farmers who have requested for it.
PM Kisan Helpline