Odisha DET 2022 Application Form Pdf Download, Registration, Apply – Odisha DET 2022 application form will be released through online mode only from the first week of July 2022. Odisha DET admission process is a State level admission process conducted every year by Directorate of Technical Education and Training, Odisha. Admission process is being conducted across the state of Odisha for government/state government stake disbursed by the government The privately aided polytechnic colleges will be held for candidates desirous of getting admission in various diploma courses. Candidates will be shortlisted for Odisha DET admission on merit list basis. In this article here, we have provided full details with latest updates on Odisha DET Application Form 2022.
Odisha DET 2022 – Highlights
|Admission||Odisha DET Admission 2021|
|Responsible Authority||Directorate of Technical Educational and Training, Odisha|
|Courses Offered||Polytechnic Diploma programs (1st year & Lateral Entry)|
|Basis for admission||Merit in qualifying exam|
|Application Portal||Student Academic Management System (SAMS)|
- Candidates can get application form for Odisha DET 2022 only through online mode. No printed application for submission of application form will be considered.
- Applicants will have to submit forms on time to avoid last minute rush or technical problems.
- Candidates will be disqualified if the information provided by them is found to be misleading or incorrect.
- The candidates will be selected purely on the basis of the qualification obtained in the respective eligibility test.
- The authority will conduct online counselling where candidates will be asked to lock the course and college of their choice.
- After completion of counselling round, the candidate will be allotted one seat based on various parameters.
Application Form Date
|3rd Semester (Lateral Entry)||1st Semester/1st Year|
|Availability of Application Form (CAF)||Notified Soon||Notified Soon|
|Last date of online application/ registration||Notified Soon||Notified Soon|
|Document verification at selected NCCs of candidates whose documents were not validated online||Notified Soon||Notified Soon|
|Last date for document verification (DV)||Notified Soon||Notified Soon|
|Verification of merit list||Notified Soon||Notified Soon|
|Merit list Publication||Notified Soon||Notified Soon|
|Last date of choice filling||Notified Soon||Notified Soon|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats (First Round)||Notified Soon||Notified Soon|
|Last date for Part Admission fees Deposit (1st Round)||Notified Soon||Notified Soon|
|Choice Filling by left out SC/ST Candidates||Notified Soon||Notified Soon|
|Provisional Allotment of Seats (2nd Round)||Notified Soon||Notified Soon|
|Last date for Part Admission fees Deposit (2nd Round)||Notified Soon||Notified Soon|
|Availability of final allotment letter||Notified Soon||Notified Soon|
|Last date for reporting at the finally allotted Institute||Notified Soon||Notified Soon|
|Vacancy Report of Phase||Notified Soon||Notified Soon|
|Spot Admission on vacancy seats||Notified Soon||Notified Soon|
DET Application Form 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should check their eligibility status from the Odisha DET 2022 eligibility criteria given below-
Age limit :
- For diploma in engineering: Candidates should not be less than 14 years old at the time of admission.
- For diploma in mining/drilling, modern office management, pharmacy: Candidates should not be less than 16 years old at the time of admission.
- For diploma in film and video editing: Candidate’s age should fall between 16 years and 28 years as on 1st June 2022.
Educational qualification :
|Diploma in engineering||
|Diploma in mining and drilling||
|Diploma in modern office management||
|Diploma in pharmacy||
|Diploma in film and video editing||
Odisha DET 2022 Merit List Pdf Download
- The result of Odisha Diploma Entrance Examination will be declared through local newspaper of the state.
- Eligible applicants will be called for counselling after the announcement of Odisha DET 2021 merit list.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for admission to various institutions across the state on the basis of merit in the eligibility test.
- The candidates will get information about their counselling.
- Eligible candidates will also have to carry their documents as document verification will also be done on the day of counselling.
- The seat allotment to the candidate will also be completed on the day of counselling.
How to fill the DET Odisha Application Form 2021?
Here we have given the stepwise instructions to apply for DET Odisha 2021 polytechnic admission. To fill the application form of Odisha DET 2021, applicants will have to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website of DET Odisha. The link on the website is given at the end of this article.
- Click on the “Sign Up (New User)” button.
- A new window will appear in your screen now, fill all the details like your name, mobile number, and e-mail ID in the registration form and click on “Generate OTP” button.
- Now you will have to read all the instructions coming as next window and click on proceed.
- Now enter all the essential details about you such as name, course name, educational details, communication address and other necessary information in the application form at your screen.
- Upload the scanned images of recent passport size photograph and signature with the specifications given.
- Process the application fee now to complete the application. Take the print out of the confirmation page or application form for future reference.
Odisha DET 2022 Counselling Session
- After the release of the merit list, the official authorities will conduct the Odisha DET 2022 Counselling Session.
- The Odisha DET 2022 Counselling Session will be conducted in online mode by the official authorities for the shortlisted candidates.
- The candidates who will find their names listed in the merit list will have to appear for the Odisha DET 2022 Counselling Session.
Documents Needed For Odisha DET 2022 Counselling
Below mentioned is the list of the documents that will be required for the verification process by the official authorities at the counseling session.
- SSC Mark Sheet
- Transfer Certificate
- SSC Passing Certificate
- Category Certificate
- HSC Mark Sheet
- Admit card Certificate
- HSC Passing Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Entrance Exam Scorecard
- Medical fitness certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Identity proof
- Sports Certificate (If applicable)
- NCC Certificate (If applicable)
- Employers Certificate (If applicable)
- Green Card of Parent (If applicable)
- Permanent Residence Certificate (If applicable)
- Annual Income Certificate (If applicable)
|DET Odisha Official portal||Click Here|
|DET Odisha Online Application Portal||Click Here|
|Admission Brochure||Click Here– Available Soon|