Number Of Digits In Bank Account Number Of Different Banks In India 2021 – In India, every Bank comes up with certain rules and regulations whenever opening an account in their Bank. An individual needs to understand the rules and regulations in detail so that they can easily understand whether they are ready to follow them. One can take the example of the account number. Some of the bank accounts offer you the bank account number in 11 digits and some in 16 digits. The number of digits in the account number of different banks in India varies.
Number Of Digits In Bank Account Number Of Different Banks In India 2021
|NAME OF BANK||ACCOUNT NUMBER DIGITS|
|ANDHRA PRADESH GRAMEENA VIKAS BANK||11|
|ASSAM GRAMIN VIKASH BANK||13|
|AU SMALL FINANCE BANK||16|
|BANK OF BARODA||14|
|BANK OF INDIA||15|
|BANK OF MAHARASHTRA||11|
|BARODA RAJASTHAN KSHETRIYA GRAMIN BANK||14|
|BARODA UP GRAMIN BANK||11|
|BANGIYA GRAMIN VIKASH BANK||11|
|CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA||10|
|CATHOLIC SYRIAN BANK||18|
|CITY UNION BANK||15|
|EQUITAS SMALL FINANCE BANK||12|
|HDFC BANK||13 or 14|
|IDFC FIRST BANK||11|
|INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK||15|
|IDBI BANK||13 or 14 or 15 or 16|
|JAMMU AND KASHMIR BANK||16|
|KARUR VYSYA BANK||16|
|KARNATAKA VIKAS GRAMEENA BANK||16|
|KERALA GRAMIN BANK||14|
|KOTAK MAHINDRA BANK||14|
|LAKSHMI VILAS BANK||16|
|MADHYANCHAL GRAMIN BANK||10|
|ORIENTAL BANK OF COMMERCE||14|
|ODISHA GRAMYA BANK||11|
|PUNJAB NATIONAL BANK||16|
|PUNJAB & SIND BANK||14|
|Prathama UP Gramin Bank||14|
|RAJASTHAN MARUDHARA GRAMIN BANK||12|
|STANDARD CHARTERED BANK||11|
|STATE BANK OF BIKANER AND JAIPUR||11|
|SAPTAGIRI GRAMIN BANK||11|
|SARVA HARYANA GRAMIN BANK||14|
|STATE BANK OF INDIA||11|
|STATE BANK OF HYDERABAD||11|
|STATE BANK OF TRAVANCORE||11|
|SOUTH INDIAN BANK||16|
|TAMILNADU MERCANTILE BANK||6 to 15|
|UNION BANK OF INDIA||15|
|UNITED BANK OF INDIA||13|
|UTTAR BIHAR GRAMIN BANK||16|
|UTKAL GRAMEEN BANK||12|
|VIJAYA BANK(Now BoB)||15|
- Hence, now a user will know about the number of digits available in the account number.
- If you want to know something more about it, leave your query in the comment section below, and we will get back to you within the answer so that you can have the answer available for the same.
FAQ About Bank Account Number ?
How many digits are there in Indian bank account number?
- When you open an account with Indian Bank, you will be issued an account number with 9 digits. As Indian Bank uses BaNCS core banking, account numbers are issued on a random basis. The account number can be extended to 17 digits and prefixed with zeros.
How many digits is a bank account number?
- Your account number (usually 10-12 digits) is specific to your personal account.
What is 15 digit account number?
- 15 digit account number offered by Bank of India is a part of the standardized format that is required for carrying out transaction like: NEFT
Which bank has 13 digit account number in India?
- Canara bank follows 4+3+6 format for the 13-digit account number
How can I know my bank account number from mobile number?
- If your mobile number is linked to the bank, you can call SBI Customer Care Services from the registered number 1800112211 and 18004253800.
- PAN Card details also help to get the information about the Account Number, just provide the details at your home branch.