Nifty 50 Stock List Pdf Download, Weightage, Sector Wise, Top Perfroming – The NIFTY 50 index is India’s premier stock index. Launched on April 1, 1996, it’s computed using the free-float market capitalization method. Nifty 50 is used as a benchmark for many MF schemes. One can invest in Nifty 50 through index funds and ETFs. Investing in Nifty 50 provides the benefits of diversification within the largest companies in India and returns in line with the economic growth.
The NIFTY 50 is a stock market index comprising 50 diversified stocks of Indian companies for the Indian equity market. This index, owned and managed by the Indian Index Services and Products Limited (IISL), accounts for 12 sectors of the Indian economy. The index is calculated using free float market capitalisation method. NIFTY 50 Stock List 2022 PDF can be downloaded from link given at bottom of this page.
Nifty 50 Stock List Pdf Download, Weightage, Sector Wise, Eligibility
|Company Name||Stock Symbol||Sector|
|Reliance Industries Ltd.||RELIANCE||Petroleum Products|
|HDFC Bank Ltd.||HDFCBANK||Banks|
|Housing Development Fin. Corp. Ltd.||HDFC||Finance|
|ICICI Bank Ltd.||ICICIBANK||Banks|
|Tata Consultancy Services Ltd.||TCS||Software|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited||KOTAKBANK||Banks|
|Hindustan Unilever Ltd.||HINDUNILVR||Consumer Non Durables|
|Axis Bank Ltd.||AXIS BANK||Banks|
|Larsen and Toubro Ltd.||LT||Construction Project|
|ITC Ltd.||ITC||Consumer Non Durables|
|State Bank of India||SBIN||Banks|
|Bajaj Finance Ltd.||BAJFINANCE||Finance|
|Asian Paints Limited||ASIAN PAINT||Consumer Non Durables|
|Bharti Airtel Ltd.||BHARTIARTL||Telecom – Services|
|HCL Technologies Ltd.||HCLTECH||Software|
|Maruti Suzuki India Limited||MARUTI||Auto|
|Tata Steel Ltd.||TATASTEEL||Ferrous Metals|
|UltraTech Cement Limited||ULTRACEMCO||Cement & Cement Products|
|Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.||M&M||Auto|
|Bajaj Finserv Ltd.||BAJAJFINSV||Insurance|
|Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.||SUNPHARMA||Pharmaceuticals|
|Titan Company Ltd.||TITAN||Consumer Durables|
|Tech Mahindra Ltd.||TECHM||Software|
|Dr Reddys Laboratories Ltd.||DRREDDY||Pharmaceuticals|
|JSW Steel Ltd.||JSWSTEEL||Ferrous Metals|
|Nestle India Ltd.||NESTLEIND||Consumer Non Durables|
|Indusind Bank Ltd.||INDUSINDBK||Banks|
|Tata Motors Ltd.||TATAMOTORS||Auto|
|Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.||POWERGRID||Power|
|Grasim Industries Ltd.||GRASIM||Cement & Cement Products|
|HDFC Life Insurance Company Limited||HDFCLIFE||Insurance|
|Divis Laboratories Ltd.||DIVISLAB||Pharmaceuticals|
|Hindalco Industries Ltd.||HINDALCO||Non – Ferrous Metals|
|Bajaj Auto Limited||BAJAJ-AUTO||Auto|
|Adani Ports & Special Economic Zone||ADANIPORTS||Transportation|
|Tata Consumer Products Limited||TATACONSUM||Consumer Non Durables|
|SBI Life Insurance Company Ltd.||SBILIFE||Insurance|
|Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd.||BPCL||Petroleum Products|
|Britannia Industries Ltd.||BRITANNIA||Consumer Non Durables|
|Oil & Natural Gas Corporation Ltd.||ONGC||Oil|
|Eicher Motors Ltd.||EICHERMOT||Auto|
|Hero MotoCorp Ltd.||HEROMOTOCO||Auto|
|Shree Cement Ltd.||SHREECEM||Cement & Cement Products|
|Coal India Ltd.||COALINDIA||Minerals/Mining|
|Indian Oil Corporation Ltd.||IOC||Petroleum Products|
Eligibility Criteria for Nifty 50 :
As per the NIFTY 50 index methodology published by the IISL, the eligibility criteria that must be fulfilled by a company to become a part of the index are as follows:
- The company should be located in India and listed on the National Stock Exchange.
- To join the Nifty 50 index, the stock must be available for trading in the futures and options segment of nse and be part of nifty 100.
- Equity securities with Differential Voting Rights (DVR) are eligible to be part of the index, provided they meet certain requirements.
- The stock under consideration would have traded at an average impact cost of 0.50% or less for 90% of observations during the last six months. The impact cost is nothing but rather incurred when executing the transaction of security given by the buyer or seller with a pre-determined order size.
- The trading frequency of the company for the last six months should be 100%.
- The company’s average free float market capitalization should be at least 1.5 times the average free float market capitalization of the smallest component of the Nifty 50.
NIFTY 50 Stock List PDF