NEET 2022 Date Announced, Exam On July 17, Official Notice Pdf – NEET UG 2022 will be held on July 17, the National Testing Agency said on Wednesday. Direct link to register here: neet.nta.nic.in . The last date for registration is May 6, 2022. Candidates can choose to write the exam in 13 languages – English, Hindi, Assamese, Odia, Tamil, Marathi, Bengali, Telugu, Gujarati, Urdu, Malayalam, Punjabi and Kannada. The exam will be conducted in offline mode. The exam will also be conducted in 13 cities outside India.
On the official site, the NTA has released a list of important dates and details. A candidate who has completed the 12th class or equivalent examination of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Physics. Having passed with biotechnology as the main subjects, he can apply for NEET 2022. Rajasthan High Court Answer Key 2022 Pdf | RHC Clerk Paper Solution
NEET 2022 Date Announced, Exam On July 17, Official Notice Pdf
|Authority||National Board of Examination in MS|
|Notification||NEET UG 2022|
|Online Application starting date||April 6, 2022|
|Last date to apply online||May 6, 2022|
|Last date pay application fee online||May 7, 2022|
|Correction in Particulars||To be intimated later|
|Announcement of the City of Examination||To be intimated later on the website|
|Downloading of Admit Cards from the NTA website||To be intimated later on the website|
|Date of Examination||July 17, 2022 (Sunday)|
Last year, neet-undergraduate exam was conducted on September 12, in which over 95 per cent of registered candidates appeared. Over 15.44 lakh candidates had appeared for the exam, which was conducted at 3,858 centres in 13 languages in 2021. More than 8.70 lakh candidates had cleared the exam.
Application Form Process :
- Visit the official NEET 2022 website i.e neet.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the option that says “Application Form.”
- Read all of the instructions and register with personal information such as name, contact information, password, etc., to generate an application number and password.
- Once the credentials have been generated, log in and complete the application form with personal and educational information, exam medium and exam city preferences, and the submission of an image and signature.
- Pay the application cost online with a credit/debit card, net banking, Paytm, or UPI.