MPPSC Dental Surgeon Exam 2019 Selection List | Cut Off – Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission, MPPSC had conducted the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Exam 2019 which was conducted on September 5, 2021 from 12 noon to 3 pm. For MPPSC Dental Surgeon Recruitment 2019, only two vacancies are to be filled. Two candidates have been finally selected and the list has been released by the Commission on the website mppsc.mp.gov.in. The list link of selected candidates is now available. Cut off marks have also been released category-wise.
The exam was conducted on September 5, 2021 and the admit cards for the same were released on August 20, 2022. The registration for the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Exam 2019 started from midnight of December 120, 2019 and was the last date for submission of application forms. by midnight on January 9, 2020.
MPPSC Dental Surgeon Exam 2019 Selection List | Cut Off
|Post Name||Dental Surgeon|
|No of Vacancies||193|
|Exam Date||22 May 2022|
|MPPSC Dental Surgeon Admit Card 2022||Released|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Cut Off Marks 2022 :
It is important for all applicants to know the Madhya Pradesh PSC Dental Surgeon Cut Off Marks 2022. The cut off marks are nothing more than the minimum marks required to clear the exam. Candidates should consider themselves qualified if they get MPPSC Dental Surgeon Cut Off Marks 2022 in the test. Each category will have its own set of cut off marks. After the official announcement, we will post the cut-off marks for each category on this website. The following variables have an impact on the cut off marks:
- The number of candidates that showed up for the test.
- Availability of all posts.
- Last year’s cutoff marks analysis.
- The degree of difficulty of the test.
- Categories for which the applicant is eligible.
Steps to download the MPPSC Dental Surgeon Result 2022
- You’ll need to go to the MPPSC website to do this.
- Then you’ll see your homepage appear in front of your eyes.
- In which you must choose one of the following outcomes.
- Enter your registration number and date of birth on the following page.
- Don’t forget to make a copy and preserve the result.