MPNRC Registration Online 2022 | Admit Card, Exam Date & Result – Here you can see complete information about MPNRC 2021 registration, recruitment notification, application form, fee, exam date admit card, result. MPNRC is also known as madhya pradesh nurse registration council, earlier called “Mahakaushal Nurse Registration Council”. MPNRC was established in 1956. Both Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh were included in the MPNRC. On May 18, 2012, the State Government of Madhya Pradesh changed its name to Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council.
The full name of the MPNRC is Madhya Pradesh NurseRegistration Council. This Bhopal Madhya Pradesh is located in India. Many candidates who want to pursue a career in nursing sector will have to undergo MPNRC registration. How to register MPNRC, follow the instructions for MP Nurse Registration is given below.
MPNRC Registration Online 2022 | Admit Card, Exam Date & Result
What is MPNRC?
- Only 56 education institutes were being operated under the MPNRC From 1956 to 1980.
- Now, around 450 nursing schools, colleges are being processed under MPNRC.
- Most of these are government schools, nursing colleges, and ANM training centers.
- Now the MPNRC is improving better in the field.
- ANM, GNM, B.sc Nursing, Post Basic B.sc Nursing, M.sc Nursing courses are offered in 450 nursing schools and colleges.
- Only Government College which offers the ANM and GNM training centers allows only female students while private colleges allow both male and female trainees.
Overview Of MPNRC
|MPNRC MP GNM Exam Form 2022|
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Counseling|
|State Name||Madhya Pradesh|
|Exam Conduct By||MPNRC Bhopal|
|Exam Form Name||GNM [ General Nursing Midwifery ]|
|Exam form Year||1st 2nd 3rd Year/Semester|
|Exam form Apply Status||will soon active the exam form fill link|
MPNRC Registration 2022 Online
Here Is The Full Process For Online Registration . Please Check Full Details Given below
- Candidates who click on the link on this page need to start MPNRC Registration 2021.
- If your application form is completed successfully, you will forward it to the head of the training center.
- The head will do the verification with a seal and signature.
- You should have 3 passport-sized photos attested by a gazette officer. The photos need to be pasted on the registration form.
- You should have need crossed the bank draft for a fee in favor of “The Registrar MPNRC.
- 100/- late fee will be charged if the form is one month late after the declaration of the result.
- You must have original copies of the testimonials include the Address, Name, and Designation of the testier and the date of the testimonial which will need to submit.
- Finally, you will need to pay the application fee as per the requirement.
MPNRC Application fee
|Course||Reg. Fee (INR)|
MPNRC GNM Exam Form Date 2022
Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Counseling Bhopal MP General Nursing Midwifery Exam form 2022, Madhya Pradesh GNM Exam Form Last Date 2022, Madhya Pradesh Nursing Registration Counseling Bhopal, students have to fill the online exam form on the same date as issued for the students, remember that students apply before the last date.
|MP GNM Exam Form 2021 Last Date|
|Exam Form Start||Will Be Updated|
|Exam Form Last Date||Will Be Updated|
|Official Website||Click Here|
mpnrc.mponline.gov.in 1st, 2nd, 3rd Year Result 2021
- After the exam, students start searching for their MPGNM online results on various local websites.
- We are therefore informed that the Examination Authority has released the third year result on the MpNRC main web portal.
- Now the results of mpnrc first second year will be declared online only in the coming days.
- The result of mpnrc exam will not be provided by offline or any other mode.
- Therefore, all students will have to check the result by visiting the official website.
The Students MPNRC have to secure the minimum qualifying marks and also have to pass in this Annual Exam. After declaration the Result, if the Students have not satisfied with the marks secured then apply re-checking / re-valuation application form till last date. The Organization will be released ANM / GNM Rechecking, Revaluation, Supplementary Result online on the official website.
How To Check MP Nursing Result Online
- First open official website of Madhya Pradesh Nursing Registration Council.
- On home page go the Result Session and Examination.
- Search your respective courses and Year Exam Result link.
- Click on Apply link.
- Enter your respective Roll Number.
- Now click on Submit button.
- MPNRC GNM Result 2021 will appear on screen.
- Take a printout of this Mark sheet for further use.
How to Check MP GNM Time Table Sept 2021
GNM Time Table 2021 Madhya Pradesh is available online at the official website on its official website. Those who have filled examination form and studying then they can check the General Nursing and Midwifery exam time table 2021 by following steps below. Follow out the best steps mentioned below and check the MP GNM exam time table 2021
- Contenders firstly click on the official link attached below.
- At the homepage, go to the News & Events section.
- Find the Time Table for July 2021 Exams Link.
- Open the respective link and wait.
- In the new window, a pdf file will display.
- Check exam information carefully and download it.
- Save it and take a print for further use.
- Also, write as it is a time table in your Notebook.
MP GNM Hall Ticket 2021
- Madhya Pradesh Nurseregistration Council (CG ANM) will issue hall tickets for all eligible students.
- It is important for students to carry hall tickets on the day of examination otherwise they will not be eligible to enter the examination hall.
- Student’s name in hall ticket, exam name, register number/register number All details like roll number, exam centre, photograph, student signature and co-signature are there.
- Students will have to carry a valid Identity Card along with the hall ticket.
MPNRC Renewal of Registration
- B.Sc. Nursing Rs. 500/-
- General Nursing Rs. 250/-
- Midwife Rs. 250/-
- A.N.M./Female Health Worker Rs. 250/-
- Health Visitor Rs. 100/-
- Male Nurse Other Rs. 500/-
- Name Change Rs. 200/-
Penalty for delay in Renewal of Registration MPNRC
Helpline And Contact Form MPNRC
|Contact Us :
Madhya Pradesh Nurses Registration Council
Gomantika Parisar, III rd Floor,
Jawahar Chowk, Bhopal, M. P.