MP Budget 2022 Pdf In Hindi & English | Highlights | Summary For MPPSC – Finance Minister Jagdish Deora announced several major gifts to MP in the budget. The state budget was presented. This time the estimated fiscal deficit of 55 thousand 511 crore has been shown. See the full information here… 13,000 teachers will be recruited in the state. With this, there is a provision of 13642 crores for health and 27 thousand 792 crores in the field of education. In Madhya Pradesh Budget 2022, the big things related to school education department .
MP Budget 2022 Pdf In Hindi
|Medium||English & Hindi|
|Chief Minister||Shivraj Singh Chauhan|
|Download MP Budget 2021-22 Pdf||Budget|
Madhya Pradesh Budget 2021 Highlights In Hindi
- About 3,000 km of new road works, about 1,250 km of road renovation work and 88 new bridges are proposed to be constructed.
- The pradhan mantri gram sadak yojana (PMGSY) aims to construct 4,584 km of roads and 180 bridges.
- Under the Mukhyamantri Gram Sadak Yojana( PMGSY), a target of constructing 1,200 km of roads in 2022-23 has been set.
- The budget estimate of capital expenditure for the year 2022-23 is proposed to be increased again by about 21 per cent to a total provision of 48 thousand 800 crore.
- Despite the second and third wave of Covid, the revised estimate for the financial year 2021-22 has gone up by about 8 thousand 829 crore rupees from last year to 40 thousand 415 crore rupees, which is a record.
- MBBS and nursing seats will be increased.
- There will be 217 charging stations in Bhopal, Indore and Jabalpur for electric vehicles.
- A storage capacity of one lakh metric tonnes will be developed for horticulture crops.
- The milk production scheme will start. A provision of Rs.1050 crore has been made for this.
- 41 lakh girls have been benefited under the Ladli Laxmi Yojana.
- The number of daughters has gone up to 956 against 1000 sons at birth.
- In order to realize the dreams of the daughters, the state government will also give financial assistance for higher education while expanding the Ladli Laxmi Scheme.
- The government is presenting the child budget for the first time.
- Schemes for boys and girls below the age of 18 years will be shown separately. This will bring out the ongoing plans for them at a glance.
- Village and Town Day will be organized. This will instill in the people a sense of what can help in the development of my village or city?
- Efforts will be made to get the GI tag to the crops.