MHT CET Paper Analysis 2021 Pdf Download | All Shifts Question Paper – MHT CET 2021 is being held from September 20 to October 1. The PCM exam started on September 20. You can check the detailed shift-wise question paper analysis by clicking on the link below. MHT CET 2021 exam for PCM Stream is being conducted from September 20 to 24 and for PCB Stream from September 25 to October 1. Since the exam will be conducted in several slots or sessions, candidates can check the detailed examination analysis. Of each slot here. This will help candidates appearing for other slots or shifts in revision at the last minute. The examination analysis of MHT CET 2021 will include difficulty level, important questions, chapters with highest weightage etc.
Exam Overview – MHT CET Paper Analysis 2021 Pdf Download | All Shifts Question Paper
|Name Of Exam||Maharashtra Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Date||PCB group – September 27 – October 1
PCM group – September 20 – 25
|Purpose of the exam||The entrance exam is conducted for admission in B.Tech & B.Pharma courses|
|Mode Of Exam||Online (Computer-Based Test)|
|Minimum Eligibility||Class 12th in PCM or PCB stream|
|Total No. of Groups in MHT CET||2 (PCM & PCB)|
|Marks for MHT CET PCM||200|
|Marks for MHT CET PCB||200|
|Exam Difficulty Level||Moderate|
|Admission Process||CAP (Common Admission Process) is conducted after the announcement of MHT CET results.|
|MHT CET 2021 Exam Analysis||Click Here|
Maharashtra CET Exam Date 2021 PCB and PCM
- We have already given information about MHT CET Exam Date 2021 PCB and PCM above.
- The examination will basically be conducted in several days.
- Now check the exam time here. MHT CET Hall Ticket 2021 Download Exam Hall In case of ticket, there will be two shifts and the other shift also.
- But admit cards for both shifts and all candidates are being issued in online form as expected today.
- They just have to log in from the link below and download it to check the exam details.
|Event||Shift 1 Timing||Shift 2 Timing|
|Time to enter the exam hall||7:30 In the morning||12:30 in the noon|
|The end time to enter exam hall||8:40 In the morning||1:40 PM|
|Log In time for the Online exam||8:50 In the morning||1:50 PM|
|Online examination start time||9 In the morning||2 PM|
|Exam end time||12 Noon||5 PM|
MHT CET Paper Analysis 2021 Pdf Download | All Shifts Question Paper
Here We are Sharing Full Exam Analysis Of all Days And Both Shifts . you Will Get Solution of Both Stream PCB And PCM . For More Details Please Check All links Given Below
MHT CET 2021 Exam Analysis ( PCM Stream )
|MHT CET 2021 Exam Analysis & Answer Key (20th Sep 2021)||
|MHT CET 2021 Exam Analysis & Answer Key (21st Sep 2021 )||
|MHT CET 2021 Exam Analysis & Answer Key (22nd Sep 2021)||
|MHT CET 2021 Exam Analysis & Answer Key (23rd Sep 2021)||
|MHT CET 2021 Exam Analysis & Answer Key (24th Sep 2021)||
MHT CET 2021 Exam Analysis ( PCB Stream )
|MHT CET 2021 Exam Analysis & Answer Key (25 Sep 2021)||
|MHT CET 2021 Exam Analysis & Answer Key (26 Sep 2021 )||
|MHT CET 2021 Exam Analysis & Answer Key (27 Sep 2021)||
|MHT CET 2021 Exam Analysis & Answer Key (28 Sep 2021)||
|MHT CET 2021 Exam Analysis & Answer Key (29 Sep 2021)||
|MHT CET 2021 Exam Analysis & Answer Key (30 Sep 2021)||
|MHT CET 2021 Exam Analysis & Answer Key (1 Ocotber 2021)||
Top Engineering Colleges in Maharashtra that Accept MHT-CET score
- Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJIT), Mumbai
- Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai
- College of Engineering, Pune
- Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Mumbai
- KJ Somaiya College of Engineering, Mumbai
- Maharashtra Institute of Technology (MIT), Pune
- Fergusson College, Pune
- Pune Institute of Technology (PSIT), Pune
- Government College of Engineering (GCE), Aurangabad
- Shri Ramdeobaba College of Engineering and Management, Nagpur
- Sardar Patel Institute of Technology, Mumbai
- Dr. D.Y. Patil Institute of Engineering and Technology, Pune
- Vishwakarma Institute of Technology, Pune
- Government College of Engineering, Amravati
- MGM JNEC, Aurangabad
- Shri Sant Gajanan Maharaj College of Engineering, Shegaon
Calculation of MHT CET 2021 Result
- Mht CET entrance exam will be conducted in several shifts which brings out the possibility of difference in difficulty level of question paper set.
- Some candidates may get a relatively difficult set of MHT CET 2021 question papers.
- In such a case, candidates who attempt a tough set of question papers will be able to score less marks than those who try the easy set.
- The generalization method of counting marks is employed for fair marking practice to ensure that candidates do not benefit or lose due to difficulty level of question paper set.
- A uniform way of calculating marks is also employed in many other major entrance examinations like JEE.
How to Calculate MHT CET 2021 Percentile Score ?
- Based on the candidates’ relative performance appearing for the MHT CET 2021 entrance exam, the authorities will prepare percentile scores.
- The marks secured by the candidates will be transformed into a scale ranging from 100 to 0.
- The percentile scores will reflect the percentage of candidates who have scored less than that particular examination score.
- The percentile score will be calculated up to 5 decimal points to minimum ties.
- With the help of the following formula, the Percentile Score of the candidate will be calculated:
(Number of Candidates in Exam with Normalized Marks < The Candidate) *100/The Total Number of candidates in the Exam – Number of Toppers in the Shift
Note: Percentage of Marks obtained by the candidates will be different from the Percentile Score.
MHT-CET 2021 Merit List
- The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra will release the final MHT-CET 2021 merit list in the last week of October 2020.
- Candidates can view MHT-CET Merit List 2021 online using their application ID and date of birth.
- The final merit list of MHT-CET will mention the names of shortlisted candidates and their overall rank.
- Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in MHT CET 2021 examination, the concerned officers will release the merit list of MHT CET 2021 entrance exam.
- Based on the qualification spared by the candidates in the ENTRANCE EXAMINATION of MHT CET 2021, they will be invited to participate in mht CET 2021 counselling process for allotment of seats.
Maharashtra State Entrance Examination Cell issues MHT-CET Provisional Merit List in June, and candidates have the option to submit their complaints (if any). The final merit list of MHT CET is prepared keeping in view all feedback and complaints.
On the basis of safe rank in the final merit list of MHT-CET 2021, seat allotment will be made for admission to colleges in Maharashtra. Those with high rank will be allotted seats first and hence, such candidates will be more likely to reach their desired course and college.
Tie-Breaking Policy for MHT CET 2021
In a scenario where two or more candidates score the same marks, MH CET 2021 tie-breaking policy will be employed to determine who will get admission first. Following are the details about mht cet 2021 tie-breaking policy:
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics /Mathematics Candidates who make minimal wrong effort in biology will be given first preference.
- Priority will be given to candidates who make at least wrong effort in Mathematics/Biology.
- Small number of wrong-doing candidates in chemistry will benefit.
- Priority will be given to candidates who have secured better marks in class XII exam.
- Preference will be given to old candidates.
MHT CET Previous Year Question Papers Pdf Download
- MHT-CET Previous Years Question Papers/ Question Papers Solving the sample paper is one of the best sources of examination.
- MHT CET Sample Papers / Sample Papers By practicing previous years’ question papers, candidates can understand MHT CET 2021 exam pattern, difficulty level etc.
- Therefore, candidates planning to take MHT CET are advised to practice previous year’s question papers and attempt MHT CET 2021 mock.
- Once they test with exam preparation. MHT CET Previous Years Question Papers/Question Papers After taking the sample paper, candidates can analyze their performance level in all sections.
- They can know strong and vulnerable areas so that candidates can revise the subjects in which they are vulnerable.
MHT CET 2021 Exam Pattern
Mode of Examination
Computer Based Test
There will be two sections-
Duration of Exam
180 minutes (90 minutes for each section)
Type of Questions
Multiple Choice Questions
Total number of Questions
150 (50 questions for each subject)
200 marks (100 marks for each section)
Language of Examination
Physics & Chemistry – 1 mark will be awarded for every correct answer.
Mathematics – 2 marks will be awarded for every correct answer.
There will be no negative marking.